Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

God is definitely GREAT, Kay! He knows our needs better than we do and always ... Networking with PinStackers forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

God is definitely GREAT, Kay! He knows our needs better than we do and always answers our prayers, although it might not be the answer we were expecting. Good for you!

apostle888 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    309fa5e6

Smile IN ALL THINGS!!!

All things work together for good to them that love God, and to those who are the called according to His purpose. I come into agreement with and for you not only in this circumstance but in every area of your lives. By the power of the spoken word of
    God let a divine release of the manifold blessings of The Father overtake you; We decree and declare it in the mighty,marvelous,matchless name of Jesus.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by apostle888 View Post
    All things work together for good to them that love God, and to those who are the called according to His purpose. I come into agreement with and for you not only in this circumstance but in every area of your lives. By the power of the spoken word of
    God let a divine release of the manifold blessings of The Father overtake you; We decree and declare it in the mighty,marvelous,matchless name of Jesus.
    AMEN to that!!!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by apostle888 View Post
    Wow! That's amazing! It gave me chills to read that! Thank you so much for that! God Bless You for sharing that. Wow!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hallelujah! I love hearing the beautiful testimony of the saints! God is truly so wonderful, awesome, and powerful! Will keep this in prayer also K!

Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Okay, so I thought I would give everyone an update. I Still haven't heard Back from the woman about the rental house. HOWEVER, my husband and I went to church this evening and were standing out front when a couple whom are good friends of ours walked up and asked us if we had heard any word on the house yet. After telling them we hadn't, one of our church members whom I'm in the choir with just casually and nonchalantly says, "hey I have a 3 bedroom house u can rent if this house falls thru for u. I had some people renting it, and they weren't the best tenants, so I need to clean it up and patch a hole in the wall, but if u don't find anything by the time u need it, the house is all urs." AMAZING!!! And even better, he is renting it to us 150$ cheaper than the house we were waiting word on. You know, God is so amazing. And this is proof that prayer works, guys. Thank you all so incredibly much for your kind words and thoughts. God Bless u all. I would like to share a quote that I think is just appropriate.

"God knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present. Because He knows the glory is worth it, God will risk being misunderstood."

God Bless You All, Keep Praying. Thank you.

Firmly In His Grip,
    Kay Hites
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8
    Great news indeed!!!!
    - ** JE-TwiztedOne **