Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey guys. I'm reaching out to all my fellow Pinstackers. I know Pinstack is one ... Networking with PinStackers forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Prayer Request.

Advertisement

Hey guys. I'm reaching out to all my fellow Pinstackers. I know Pinstack is one of the best places I have ever had the privelage to be a member of. And I have made some friends that are absolutely irreplaceable. My family has been put in a very tough spot. Our landlord whom we have been renting our house from for 15 years decided to put the house up on the market and told us to be moved out by November 1st. We have turned in an application to a house and are waiting approval from the Landlord to be able to move in. We really need all the prayers we can get that the Lord would lead us in the right direction and open up an opportunity for a home for us. Thank u in advance for ur thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all.

Kay Hites.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    May Almighty be Merciful to you and your family. I pray and wish for Allah's Blessings to be with your family in this tough times, and may He give you the strength and Show the right direction to cope up with this.

Best wishes...
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    You know we will be praying for you KK.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You will be in my prayers, Kay!

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    You are in my prayers. I hope for the best for you.
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Your in our prayers, Kay!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

gooner1967 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    lol
    your in my prayers

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    The Lords almighty plan is sometimes not understood by us I will be praying for you and your family k
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, I'm still waiting on word about the house we have turned the application into. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you, keep praying! God Bless You All!!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    God bless. I know the Lord is going to show you favor. Let us
    know how it goes.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

adils no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, I'm still waiting on word about the house we have turned the application into. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you, keep praying! God Bless You All!!
    Glad to know that Yep keep us posted please.

God be with you ...
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    God is good. He always is. Keep the faith

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Okay, so I thought I would give everyone an update. I Still haven't heard Back from the woman about the rental house. HOWEVER, my husband and I went to church this evening and were standing out front when a couple whom are good friends of ours walked up and asked us if we had heard any word on the house yet. After telling them we hadn't, one of our church members whom I'm in the choir with just casually and nonchalantly says, "hey I have a 3 bedroom house u can rent if this house falls thru for u. I had some people renting it, and they weren't the best tenants, so I need to clean it up and patch a hole in the wall, but if u don't find anything by the time u need it, the house is all urs." AMAZING!!! And even better, he is renting it to us 150$ cheaper than the house we were waiting word on. You know, God is so amazing. And this is proof that prayer works, guys. Thank you all so incredibly much for your kind words and thoughts. God Bless u all. I would like to share a quote that I think is just appropriate.

"God knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present. Because He knows the glory is worth it, God will risk being misunderstood."

God Bless You All, Keep Praying. Thank you.

Firmly In His Grip,
    Kay Hites

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    That is great news. God is indeed Amazing. Will keep u in our prayers. God bless.
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.238 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast