Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by sigmamason This thread is needed in these trying times, Thanks for this... ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sigmamason View Post
    This thread is needed in these trying times, Thanks for this...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Thank you for praying with us.
    At His feet,
    R.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Ransomed you know I've been following this thread since you posted and I must say I'm pleased the lord has used you in a way that (I can say for my self ) I needed to see the reactions and requests that have been posted it has truely showed me that my walk with the lord has been lacking and I need to pick up the pace so to speak. So as to not drag this out I would like to say thank for allowing the lord to work through you. Focused on his word. Wheelz

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    Ransomed you know I've been following this thread since you posted and I must say I'm pleased the lord has used you in a way that (I can say for my self ) I needed to see the reactions and requests that have been posted it has truely showed me that my walk with the lord has been lacking and I need to pick up the pace so to speak. So as to not drag this out I would like to say thank for allowing the lord to work through you. Focused on his word. Wheelz
    Thank you Wheelz for your encouragement. It means a great deal to me for a brother in Christ to recognize what God is doing here. Everyone who has posted and responded to this thread has blessed my life so richly it is hard to put into words. You committed to being a prayer warrior for those in need when you subscribed to this thread so God is using you also. Thank you for your faithfulness.
    The debt Christ paid for us can never be repaid. He knew it that is why His grace and forgiveness are free. None of us ever feel we are doing enough, but we are all priviledged to play a part in praying for whoever needs it and enouraging each other.
    God bless you!
    At His feet,
    R.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am just so blessed and privilege to be a vessel in this great work of God. You all have my continued prayers and wishes for God's blessings to be upon you. Let me know if I may be of any help!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Baruk no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello all,

I'm just letting you all know that I'm on here everyday
    and praying with you and for you. I just don't post daily.

Please pray with me for comfort and healing for all affected
    by that senseless killing of a pastor in an Illinois church. May
    it be the Almighty's will that these acts of violence cease altogether.

Thank you all for what you do.

May God bless you all.

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks to everyone who said a prayer, everything is going great between my girl an I, would go an get the second ultrasound on Wed might b able to find out what we are having. Pray for the baby to b healthy that's all I want don't care if they are a boy or girl, thanks everyone. I will keep you in my thoughts an prayers

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    THB,
    I don't think we always see what is right in front of us. We have distractions. Families, jobs, friends, deadlines. I wonder how many times I have missed telling someone about what Jesus did for them because I was in a hurry? I have given this alot of thought and prayer time. It shames to me admit that I am guilty of this, probably even more often than I think. This was my heart's burden the night I met the man I spoke with at the book store. I know God was sending me a message. It was His way of show me that he could use even me. And that I could not allow other things in my life to distract me. That I am called to be ready. That I am called and accountable to God first. Since that time my life is no less busy, but I continue to remind myself not to be distracted so that I miss the opportunities God presents me with. Whether it is to give my testimony, to meet a need, no matter how small, whether physical or spiritual, or to present the message of salvation. I will not even come close to saying that I recognize each one, only that I pray about it regularly.
    At HIS feet,

All too often I pray about that same thing too. I have almost died a couple of times in my life, so you would think I would not, but I too get too caught up living life to appreciate howdelicate and short life is and how we must live each moment to its fullest. Never let a moment pass you by.

Hope this helps. . .

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel434 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who said a prayer, everything is going great between my girl an I, would go an get the second ultrasound on Wed might b able to find out what we are having. Pray for the baby to b healthy that's all I want don't care if they are a boy or girl, thanks everyone. I will keep you in my thoughts an prayers
    That is wonderful news Kalel. God is good! I will continue to pray.
    At His feet,
    R.
    Last edited by Ransomed; 03-09-2009 at 02:15 AM.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    All the time !

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Hello all,

I'm just letting you all know that I'm on here everyday
    and praying with you and for you. I just don't post daily.

Please pray with me for comfort and healing for all affected
    by that senseless killing of a pastor in an Illinois church. May
    it be the Almighty's will that these acts of violence cease altogether.

Thank you all for what you do.

May God bless you all.
    Thank you for your prayers. I have prayed many times for the silent saints that I know are praying with us. We are all in prayer for this pastors family and congregation. I agree that the violence should end, but unfortunately the bible tells us it will only get worse until Jesus returns. There glory in the sadness of the pastors death. As we speak he is in the presence of the King! Praise God for His faithfulness! What a comfort it is to know that no matter what end we meet here we will be with the Savior when it comes.
    I will continue to lift you up each day.
    At HIS feet,
    R.

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Its how I start my day....

Reading this thread it how I begin my day....I am thankful to have it.
    I pray for all of the situations I see, I haven't exactly bent God's ear so maybe he will want to hear from me. Cowboy.....I will pray for your family, it will be something that will effect all of you. I'm not the most spiritual, but Jeremiah 29:11 is my 'go to' verse.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Its nice to have you here Salscott!! thanks for your prayers!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hi brothers and sisters in God,
    I just got back from work assignments out of state.
    Sorry have not being checked the thread over the weekend.
    I have read the postings and had prayed for all of you who are in need in comfort and strength in God like Ransomed for your daughter, Kalel for the baby and Moderncowboy for your daughter/daughter's baby and a grandpa to be.

On my knees for His Glory.
    -suyup-

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I want to thank you for all of your prayers and support in this thread.

I was on wedding video shots assignment in NY this past weekend. I was so afraid that the video shots and photos will come up blurry or too dark since the wedding party didn't want any video lights or flashes, just depend on the candles light.

Praise the Lord for His guidance that all of the pics and videos come up great!
    I am so blessed and graceful! I has been praying for the assignments, even while I was taking the video and pics. I just want to let you know that nothing is impossible for Him when we put our faith on His hands.

Amen.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    That is wonderful news Kalel. God is good! I will continue to pray.
    At His feet,
    R.
    Kalel,
    How is the baby? Boy or Girl? I am praying for you, Angela, and the baby! God bless.
    R.

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast