Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

I'm so thankful to God that this thread continues to grow strong and the power ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I'm so thankful to God that this thread continues to grow strong and the power of God has liberty to move as He wills it to move .
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    How blessed we are! God has been so generous to give us this support group and all these prayer warriors! I have been sitting here reading over the prayer requests, updates, and encouragements and praying for each one. I can think of nothing that encourages me more than knowing you are all there.
    Cat, I am so glad you sister is doing well. And lil, I have and will continue to pray for your friends. It must be difficult, I can only imagine. I am praying for you also.
    Chokem, Ry, Moto, Azstar, Rogro,Suyup, and all the prayer warriors on this thread, all of you are a great blessing to me. The encouragement you provide to those who need it, including each other can not be measured. Thank you for your faithfulness to God and to your brothers and sisters in Christ.
    At His feet,
    R.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ransomed,
    It is a blessed for me to get involved in this prayer thread. Also it is great to know many Christian believers out there who spare their time on their knees to pray to God to help others in needs.

It is my honor to know each one of you in this prayer thread. May God bless you in many way in your life. Praise the Lord!

God Bless you,
    suyup

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Please pray. I am at an interview with my daughter at the fine arts school here. It is very prestegious. My problem is I have been steady praying for God to give an answer. Right now I have her in a private Christian school. The opportunities for my daughter who is 14 and an incredible artist are endless at this school,but I am disturbed at some of what I am seeing here. A lot of these paintings look demonic. Suicides and rotting corpses. They have their share of butterflies too , but they seem to have displayed in the gallery some really dark stuff. Please pray.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Please pray. I am at an interview with my daughter at the fine arts school here. It is very prestegious. My problem is I have been steady praying for God to give an answer. Right now I have her in a private Christian school. The opportunities for my daughter who is 14 and an incredible artist are endless at this school,but I am disturbed at some of what I am seeing here. A lot of these paintings look demonic. Suicides and rotting corpses. They have their share of butterflies too , but they seem to have displayed in the gallery some really dark stuff. Please pray.

Already on it!!!!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    got your back

just because the school has some paintings that you don't approve of doesn't mean it's a bad school.maybe your little ray of sunshine could change someones life at that school or maybe even start to change some of the directions of the artists at the school.one step at a time....
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32
    This thread is needed in these trying times, Thanks for this...

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thank you so much for your prayer and support. Here is an update. When I posted this yesterday I was paniced to say the least. I had about an hour before my daughter would be brought back to me. I spent that hour on prayer asking God to please let me know what to do. After a while I started walking over toward the door. I saw the list of kids that had auditions and interviews. Out of 25 11 came from Christian schools. I got the reassurance I needed. Teenagers are very succeptable to peer preasure and God knew I needed that little reassurance that my girl would have others that she could turn to if she needed support. When she came out she was really excited. She had made friends with a girl her age that was also a believer and shared a lot of her artistic interests. God is taking care of this.
    Humbly at His feet,
    R.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad you came out of that feeling at peace. I have a teenage son(turning 16 this month) and it is sometimes scarey to know what they are exposed to. But we must find balance and allow them to grow, learn, and make decisions now so when they leave the shelter of home they are prepared to stand without us. And we must trust that they are always in the hands of God and what they have been taught will always stay with them. They will make mistakes as we all do, but will always know who to turn to.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Az, I feel the same way. I have 4 teenagers, one 11 year old. 11-18 years of age. All we as parents can do is make sure that they have that firm foundation of Jesus to build their lives upon as they grow. If we guide and instruct them these life lessons they learn from us will bear fruit later. We also lead by example, if we don't want our kids to drink or smoke, WE don't drink or smoke. If we don't want our kids to curse, WE don't curse. They only know what they are taught. Conversely, if they see us loving and serving Jesus, they will love and serve Jesus. It seems that there is almost always a falling away period in every young adults life, where worldly interests take precident over spiritual interest, but if we have done OUR jobs, the Holy Spirit will intercede and bring them back. What you said is so true, so important, if we've done our jobs our kids will turn to God in their time of trial.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad to see you received direction in your time of need with your daughter. On that note, I would like to ask all to pray that God gives my 19 year old daughter the strength to deal with the fact she is unmarried and told me just yesterday she is pregnant. She did the store test so not 100% positive but from past experience they are not usually wrong.

Also please pray for me. I am to young to be a grandpa and I am in total shock.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Glad to see you received direction in your time of need with your daughter. On that note, I would like to ask all to pray that God gives my 19 year old daughter the strength to deal with the fact she is unmarried and told me just yesterday she is pregnant. She did the store test so not 100% positive but from past experience they are not usually wrong.

Also please pray for me. I am to young to be a grandpa and I am in total shock.
    well...congrats gramps

no need for me to tell you about making lemonade out of lemons...
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks catstide as always you got me to chuckle. I knew it was coming just was hoping it would be a few years considering my own youngest will just be a year old on the 29th.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I'll be praying for your family Cowboy, we don't know Gods will always, but he does have a plan, of that you can be sure.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I'll be praying for your family Cowboy, we don't know Gods will always, but he does have a plan, of that you can be sure.
    It is true what Glenn says. God always has a plan and I believe every child has a purpose. I will pray for all of you.
    At His feet,
    R.

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast