Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Cwadams, I will pray for you. May God give you strength to get through your ... Networking with PinStackers forum

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Cwadams,
    I will pray for you. May God give you strength to get through your physical issues.

God Bless you my friend!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Dear Stranjal7,
    I will pray for you also. I am in the same boat too.
    However, the more I put my burdens to Him, and surrender myself, everything goes much smoother because He will make a way for me.

Remember that nothing is impossible for our Heavenly Father. As a song said, "God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way." Amen.

May God Bless you and your family in this tough time.

dmaj no está en línea Stack level 1

Post I will pray for you also

Thank you for being there. God answers Knee mail.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by stranjal7 View Post
    The Lord is my shepard ! Please pray for me and my family during these hard times. Even though i know that God is with us and that he will never leave our family, it sometimes gets hard to remain at peace. But im working on it.
    The Psalm you have begun here is beautiful. I have recited it in my heart many times when I need reassurance. Sometimes I get so busy trying to fix things and figure out ways to make this or that work out that I become frustrated, and peace is far from me. I have to stop myself, remind myself, that I am a child of the King. The great Comforter and Provider. The Almighty does not need me to 'fix things'. I sometimes think I can almost hear him say, "Calm down, I got this." In these times I have to just take a deep breath, let go and let GOD.

Psalm 23:1-3

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not
    be in want.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he restores my soul.

What greater peace is there than knowing that God will provide? That you can relax, take some quiet time with Him and He will restore you for God breaks no promises.

2Thes 3:16
    Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

I'm praying for you.
    At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    We shall remember all these requests!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im thankful for all the prayer warriors in this thread. It makes my heart full to see such men and women devoted to God. God bless all of you and have a wonderful day.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I have two dear friends who each lost a parent. Please lift them up in prayer. I lost my mom so I know it's not easy to deal with. I know †God† will be their comforter and strength.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    thanks guys...just an update,my sis is doing fine. she got to her room late last night(icu because that's the only room they had available) and the surgery went well. the docs removed a baseball sized cyst and said that it did not appear to be cancerous. she should get out of the hospital friday. thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers...and a special thanks to moto for keeping me company during all the waiting via BBM.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Praise the Lord for His grace! What a great news that's catstide.
    I will keep you in prayer. May God give your sister strengths in her recovery.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Li2327,
    I will keep them in pray. May God comforts them in many ways.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I have two dear friends who each lost a parent. Please lift them up in prayer. I lost my mom so I know it's not easy to deal with. I know †God† will be their comforter and strength.
    I will keep them lifted in prayer!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    thanks guys...just an update,my sis is doing fine. she got to her room late last night(icu because that's the only room they had available) and the surgery went well. the docs removed a baseball sized cyst and said that it did not appear to be cancerous. she should get out of the hospital friday. thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers...and a special thanks to moto for keeping me company during all the waiting via BBM.

PRAISE GOD from Whom all blessings flow!!! I will continue to keep her in prayer for recovery and healing.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post

Glad she's doing OK cat and glad it does not appear to be cancerous. Will pray she has a speedy recovery.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Great news, Cats! Prayers on the way for a full and expeditious recovery!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    My pleasure Cats!

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast