Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 46474849505152 LastLast

Glad to hear it! Good luck on the final Monday!... Networking with PinStackers forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Glad to hear it! Good luck on the final Monday!

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Final is tomorrow, interview tuesday and state boards in a few weeks. Wish me luck all and please pray that all goes well. Thatnk you all for the support throughout these times of good and bad.....I am lucky to have you all.

Donny

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    So I have one last request related to my schooling.... I have graduated nursing school and am scheduled to take my NCLEX (state boards exam) which defines my being competent enough to practice as a nurse. I am pretty confident but also nervous. I was just hoping to get some prayers to help me pass this test. I am scheduled for this monday at 8:00a.m. Its been a long haul and its pretty cool that monday COULD be the end. Thankyou all and god bless.

Your Friend
    Donny
    ~Via Motorola Droid X~

Fannin16 no está en línea Stack level 1

GLory To God..!

Hi..
    I like that quote very much and I would like to tell one thing's....In every situation WE SHOULD THANK OUR GOD.. BCOS EVERYTHING HAPPENING IS GOOD FOR US.. Our great task's Praise the Lord Every Moment..

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello everyone,
    It has been a while since I have been on. I just wanted to pop in and share a bit of testimony. On Sunday, my father was a guest preacher at the homecoming of a church he once full time pastored. On Saturday night, late, I got the call from my mom for my daughter and myself to prepare music to sing the next morning. Finding my daugher's music was no problem and inside of 10 minutes we ran through it together and with prayer felt prepared. My music was a bit different. Nothing I came up with did I feel God's hand on. I was up late trying to find direction and finally gave up, left it to HIM and headed for bed. The next morning, Sunday, began with the usual chaos of getting up kids and jockying bathroom time, etc. After a quick shower I grabbed my armload of stuff and headed down to my room to finish getting ready. i dressed, put my leave in conditioner cream in my hair, put my makeup on, and headed for the blowdryer. That's when I realized that something wasn't working our right. My hair felt and looked funny. I suddenly looked down to see my face wash that I had grabbed and put in my hair instead of my conditioner. By the time I washed it 3 times to get it all out, my clothes changed, and working a second time to put on my makeup I had determined that this was one of those mornings. I was thinking that if this had been a weekend day I would just call in sick, go back to bed and start over. That's when the message hit. "Maybe you give up and give in to easily." Well.. that set in well. A nice little lesson in the midst of my chaos. It stopped me in my tracks. I thought about how lucky I was that God had not given up on me so easily. This message consumed my thoughts the rest of the morning. By the time I went to decide on my music, there was no doubting what it would be, Bring the Rain. As I drove the 45 minutes to the church I realized that although I would walk in with my hair blemish free it had taken me 3 washings. I also realized I had been blessed on this morning and reminded that more importantly my soul was blemish free as well. And this took only once. Once ..... washed by the Lamb...... thanks to HIS perserverence in reaching me. I am determined to not give up so easily in preparing myself before HIM to reach those placed in my path.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I love reading back through these posts. God has done great things here. Be blessed.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/534.46.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/19.0.1084.60 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Amen! Great to see you here!
    Last edited by RogerG; 07-12-2012 at 10:53 PM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    We are indeed glad to see you again.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Let's keep our friend Delfim in our prayers. Del has been in and out of the hospital with kidney issues and is scheduled for surgery on Monday.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I hate to hear that. I will def lift him up in prayer.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm still here guys. Monday is it, and until then I'll be around. And soon after.

Del is harassing nurses, rooting Androids and jailbreaking iPhones whilst in the hospital. Del, you should really charge for that since they're probably raking you over the coals for their services.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    All services including op will set me back about a 100 bucks. I could charge more. I should set up office there, come to think of it.

Yeah, a root and a jailbreak and you'll cover that 100.00.

Del is still in the hospital with some complications. High fever that the docs are trying to get under control. Still needs our prayers.