ASKME4IT
    Awesome news, we will continue to pray!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ironic isn't it?....here is the story- while celebrating the great news my grandfather had gotten about his pancreatic cancer being treatable....he and my family went dancing to celebrate and my grandfather suffered a fatal heart attack....it must have been God's will to have a great person by his side....RIP Norman Hamel....The best Grandfather anyone could ask for. Your Gandson, Donny

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    Ironic isn't it?....here is the story- while celebrating the great news my grandfather had gotten about his pancreatic cancer being treatable....he and my family went dancing to celebrate and my grandfather suffered a fatal heart attack....it must have been God's will to have a great person by his side....RIP Norman Hamel....The best Grandfather anyone could ask for. Your Gandson, Donny

He works in mysterious ways, and its not always for us to understand. I have a few questions ready for when we finally get there, I would like to ask. He always has a perfect time and it sounds like he, lived life to the fullest. If I had a choice in the matter, that is the way I would like to go someday-Living a full life!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry to hear about your loss Donny. Keep your head up and our prayers are with your family.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    God's time is not always ours. I hope one day if I have to die on earth, that I go Living life to the fullest! Sounds like your grandpa didn't waste a moment of his life, an admirable trait, indeed!
    Last edited by thbassman; 03-21-2010 at 02:00 PM.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Sincerest condolences and God's blessings to you and yours, Donny.

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    God's time is not always ours. I hope one day if I have to die on earth, that I go Living life to the fullest! Sounds like your grandpa didn't waste a moment of his life, an admirable trait, indeed!
    First off, Thank you all....second, you are absolutely right. My Aunt had taped my grandparents dancing right up to his last breath. He gave life and my Grandmother his all, dancing the dance they loved....although the death is tragic, it looked peaceful. I'm sure if he had to go through it again, it would be the same way....we could only be so lucky.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    First off, Thank you all....second, you are absolutely right. My Aunt had taped my grandparents dancing right up to his last breath. He gave life and my Grandmother his all, dancing the dance they loved....although the death is tragic, it looked peaceful. I'm sure if he had to go through it again, it would be the same way....we could only be so lucky.

Yes indeed!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello Prayer Warriors! I have a couple of prayer requests today. I would like for all of you to be in prayer for an 18 year old named e. Workman. He has made a complaint and filed suit with aclu backing him to block the prayer at the graduation ceremony of high school in greenwood indiana. This is a spiritual battle folks! We need to pray daily that this boys heart is opened and Jesus take up residence there! The school district in Indiana also needs our prayer. The supreme court has ruled against this so many time already and yet undeterred they and the community have decided to fight for their right to prayer. Praise God! They need all the prayer cover they can get so fire up your prayer chains and enlist everyone you know, friends, family, churches... Everyone.
    In his service,
    Ransomed

So I am back with another request. I am currently at the end of my schooling and will hopefully be graduating as a nurse next week. I haven't had any issues with clinicals up until this point because they switched the whole process on us. My graduating all depends on this thursday which is my last clinical and I need to nail it. Next monday is my final. I was wondering if I could have some help to get me through this with prayer. It has been a tough road that I have traveled and for me and my families sake I would finally like to graduate. Thank you.

Donny Hamel

jg1thomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    Man this is so awesome that I found this! I was really starting to worry that there weren't very many of us left with them taking Christ and in god we trust out and off of everything. Along with prayer out of schools and now trying to take it out of our military, not to mention the president saying this is no longer a Christian country. I am so glad I found this thread. God bless each and every one of you!

It is a great thread filled with many great people

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey BoSox! How'd the clinical go yesterday? I'm sure you nailed it.

Clinical could not have gone any better....thank you for asking Roger and thanks for all the support.