Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Pray for me to be a stronger person, my girlfriend an I are about to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Pray for me to be a stronger person, my girlfriend an I are about to have a baby an at times I'm having trouble dealing with the crazy mood swings but just pray for us my name is Larry an hers is Angela thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

maddogrecurve no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3119f469

PIN/ID
    3119f469
    I would appreciate prayer. My little foster daughter needs a prayer of covering and safety. We have tried for almost three years to adopt her, now DHS is pushing for her to be placed with her father. This man is 41 years old and lives at home with his mommy. He has breached three safety plans so far and DHS is turning their backs..

Any prayer is appreciated for this little girl.

Thanks and God bless!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Be strong kalel, I wouldn't trade my little boy for all the money in the world. Even Bill Gates couldn't afford him. LOL The mood swings will dwindle and it will all be worth it. Hang in there buddy. You'll be happy you did.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by creolegyrl1 View Post
    Thank you for keeping us all in your prayer's I will be praying for you also. God bless you.
    Thank you. It always a comfort to know someone is praying you through.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel434 View Post
    Pray for me to be a stronger person, my girlfriend an I are about to have a baby an at times I'm having trouble dealing with the crazy mood swings but just pray for us my name is Larry an hers is Angela thanks
    I believe every child is a gift from GOD. I know it is difficult for you, but it is difficult for her also. I will pray for you both.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogrecurve View Post
    I would appreciate prayer. My little foster daughter needs a prayer of covering and safety. We have tried for almost three years to adopt her, now DHS is pushing for her to be placed with her father. This man is 41 years old and lives at home with his mommy. He has breached three safety plans so far and DHS is turning their backs..

Thanks and God bless!

Praise God this child has you in her life. So many are not so fortunate. It takes a special kind of heart to commit themselves to fostering a child. God will bless you for all you have taken on. My aunt and uncle are perminant house parents for a Christian Children's Home in Chattanooga, Tn. My aunt has loved so many, and had her heart broken so often, but she loves anyway. She tells me that she believes God knows what is best for those children and that she prays that He place them where they are meant to be. She trusts Him that much. She knows in her heart that God would never forsake them. Trust God. Pray diligently. I will be praying with you.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

mrnrandazzo no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ransomed,
    I take it not as chance I found your thread tonight, but as God's very will. I have been struggeling with a personal battle for almost three years now, and I know the God has been sending me signs to get me through. I will ask that you pray for me to have the strength needed to overcome the hardest of times, and in return I too will pray for all who have asked for prayer in this thread. Thank you for you selflessness. God Bless!!!
    Mrnrandazzo

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Be strong kalel, I wouldn't trade my little boy for all the money in the world. Even Bill Gates couldn't afford him. LOL The mood swings will dwindle and it will all be worth it. Hang in there buddy. You'll be happy you did.
    Thanks

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnrandazzo View Post
    Ransomed,
    I take it not as chance I found your thread tonight, but as God's very will. I have been struggeling with a personal battle for almost three years now, and I know the God has been sending me signs to get me through. I will ask that you pray for me to have the strength needed to overcome the hardest of times, and in return I too will pray for all who have asked for prayer in this thread. Thank you for you selflessness. God Bless!!!
    Mrnrandazzo
    M,
    I believe in devine intervention myself. All to often when I am struggling God sends me a sign, sometimes something small, sometimes something impossible not to acknowledge. Either way, for me, it could not be any clearer if it were a sign blinking neon. It is humbling to know that the creator of all life would take the time for each of us, but He does. God is forever faithful. He will not leave you to deal with any burden alone. He will not forsake you even in your darkest hour. He is always there. Granting you the strength and perserverence you need. Read 2 Corinthians 13:9.
    Have peace in the knowledge that you are not alone. "...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    3119f469
    Thank you very much Ransomed, you are and will be in my prayers as well.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

You're in my prayer

Quote Originally Posted by kalel434 View Post

Larry,
    I will pray for you, Angela and your baby. All of you are gift from God. God has plan for you.

As followers of Christ, we are constanly finding our emotional and spiritual reserves drained by the challenges of life in this world. In Psalm 37, David encouraged us to strengthen our hearts by feeding our souls. He wrote, "Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness" (v. 3).

When weakness afflict us, the reassurance of God's never-ending faithfulnes can enable us to carry on in His name. His faithful care is the nourishment we need, giving us, as the hymn "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" says, "strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow."

My brother Larry, feed on God's faithfulness and you will find the strength you need. I will keep praying for you and your family.

-Trust in God and He will make all thing right at the right time. Amen-

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogrecurve View Post

Thanks and God bless!

Maddogrecurve,
    As Ransomed said, "Praise God this child has you in her life." I will pray for you.

We all know the phrase "God is good, all the time; all the time God is good." It is repeated by many Christians almost like a mantra. I often wonder if they believe it or even think about what they're saying. I sometimes doubt God's goodness, especially when it feels as though God isn't hearing or answering my prayers.

When I feel this way, I have to remind myself that my circumstances aren't the barometer of God's love and goodness, the cross is. He has shown how good He is by giving His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our sin.

We need to be more closer to Him. Maddogrecurve, I hope that you will get the custody of the child and may God show His majestic works in your life.

-You can rest in the arms of Jesus. He'll never let you down.-

PIN/ID
    ASk
    I have an immediate prayer request. A friend of a friend has a baby who is 2 months old. Yesterday her brother picked little Kevin up from daycare. Her brother said the baby was in his car seat ready to go when he arrived. Kevin's mom says that when she undressed him she found him covered in deep bruises all over his shoulders,hips,legs, and the back of his head. He is now in Children's Hosp and they doctors are not certain how bad the damage is. They are saying there is a possibility he may never speak or walk. Please pray.

At HIS feet,

scoloni87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Religion is made up...and I don't believe in talking snakes and vigin mothers.

Religion is the reason for majority of wars and will ultimately bring the earth to an end.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast