lubhunter no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30DB3330

Advertisement

thanks roger g and ransomed

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    I haven't posted for a while (life and all that) but try to read this thread as often as I can. I just wanted to wish all a safe and happy holiday. God be with all and your families.

tbaugus no está en línea Stack level 1
    I pray everybody has a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year! Be Blessed!

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Thank you Cindy. Awesome reminder for me (12/1/09). Sorry just able to get back again in the forum.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    I think we have all been more than a little distracted lately b. I am so ready for CB to be running smoothly. I know that Ry and Thb are working on it so please be praying.
    Be blessed.
    R.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Suyup and Ransomed-Im still here and still keeping the faith. God bless both of you.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I just recently learned that my grandfather has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Being in the health care field myself, I know that this is the 4th leading cause of death by cancer in the united states....the only thing the Doctors need to do is a biopsy to confirm this diagnoses. This struck me because my grandfather isn't the typical 80 year old man. Every summer if you drive by the house you would see him on staging sanding down the paint on his house to the bare wood and repainting it. You would see him at my Dad's house lugging 50 bags of concrete off the pallet and mixing it to make forms for a retaining wall. He hasn't lost weight or shown any signs. Now that I've told you a little story about an amazing man that has been a big part of my life I would like to ask for people to pray for him. Thank you, your prayers have helped me before, maybe they can again.

Donny

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    I just recently learned that my grandfather has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Being in the health care field myself, I know that this is the 4th leading cause of death by cancer in the united states....the only thing the Doctors need to do is a biopsy to confirm this diagnoses. This struck me because my grandfather isn't the typical 80 year old man. Every summer if you drive by the house you would see him on staging sanding down the paint on his house to the bare wood and repainting it. You would see him at my Dad's house lugging 50 bags of concrete off the pallet and mixing it to make forms for a retaining wall. He hasn't lost weight or shown any signs. Now that I've told you a little story about an amazing man that has been a big part of my life I would like to ask for people to pray for him. Thank you, your prayers have helped me before, maybe they can again.

Donny
    Donny,
    I will certainly be in prayer for your Grandfather and for you. I know first hand how shocking and how hard that news can be, but know that God is faithful. And He is still in the miracle business. He is the master physician. He also knows first hand the hurt we endure here. He has a place for us where there is no sickness and no tears. His mercy knows no bounds. Whatever His will He will strengthen you both for His glory. In Prayer,
    Ransomed

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Your Grandfather and entire family will be in my prayers. God is an awesome healer so just leave it in His hands. God bless.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Our thoughts and prayers are with your grandfather and your family. God Bless and stay strong.

The Gonzales Family
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    God bless you and yours, Donny.....

DinaDivas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21e357ef
    hope... My online BF realise, that I have special reason do that for him
    because i love him so much
    even, now.. he was delete me, and Ignore my pin request

so sad
    MyTwitter
    Myfacebook
    Dougherty 9700 --> Pin : 21E357EF
    Glad be Your Friend

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Our prayers are with you D!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    So a little update for my friends..... My grandfather had some test done yesterday and the news is good....the cancer is pancreatic which is the 4th deadliest is the US but it has not spread at all. The doctors have high hopes that they will be able to shrink it with radiation and the extract the tumor with surgery. Still not out of the woods but things are looking up. Thank you all for your prayers

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great to hear Donny, keep us posted.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16