Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 43444546474849505152 LastLast

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. 30/F/GA married with two children. Send me your pin to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

legend23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie.
    30/F/GA married with two children.
    Send me your pin to chat on messenger if you like.

God bless!
    Charli

acijam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2483ED1B
    I am still around. I don't visit this site so often, but you can find me on Twitter @Acijam. Many blessings!
    Acijam Otxoa
    Stay in the race
    &
    Finish the race

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Awesome thread! Never even knew it was here!

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."

-C.S. Lewis

<><
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Lord, Strengthen Me to Stand Against the Enemy.
    Recently, I have spent several hours reading over devotionals I have in my library, better known as my bedroom, here at home. (it is called my library due to the fact that I have about as many "dusty old books", according to my children)
    As I was saying.. I was reading "The Power of a Praying Woman" and came back to, as I have many times, Chapter 5, titled above.
    It points out several things I continue to find myself faced with daily. It begins by pointing out the obvious.. We have an enemy. We, believers in God, have a powerful enemy. He is not omniscient nor omnipresent, but if we do not realize and call him on his limits within the body of Christ he can be will torment us relentlessly. Allowing him the smallest foothold makes us easy to manipulate. This is a constant spiritual battle. Obvious frontal assaults are easily recognized, but it is the more subtle ones that are most dangerous. Something as simple as allowing or accepting something into our lives that will get us sidetracked can have devastating effects. Just as God has a plan for you, so does Satan. You must ,"be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." (1 Peter 5:8)
    The GOOD NEWS is that when Jesus died and rose again it broke the power of this enemy. He defeated him on the cross! He gave us authority over him. He said, "I give you the authority...over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (LUKE 10:19)
    Here are FIVE GOOD WEAPONS AGAINST MASS DESTRUCTION.
    1. GOD'S WORD IS A POWERFUL WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY.
    This is the most powerful weapon. Jesus Himself used it against the devil when he was led into the wilderness by the Holy Spirit and Satan came to tempt Him.
    2. A POWERFL WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY IS PRAISE.
    The devil hates it every time we worship God. He detests it so much he can't even be around it. When we praise and worship God, His presence dwells powerfully in our midst and the devil has to leave.
    3. A POWERFUL WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY IS OBEDIENCE.
    If we are living in sin or walking in disobedience in any way, this leaves the door open in our lives for the devil to gain a point of entry, a foothold. Satan does not have jurisdiction over you, but disobedience to the laws of God opens the door and puts out a welcome mat for him. Confession and repentance will slam the door in his face!
    4. A POWERFUL WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY IS FAITH.
    The enemy is always planting land mines in your path. The way to avoid them is to walk closely with God and let Him guide your steps. That takes faith. "Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world" (1 Peter 5:8-9)
    5. A POWERFUL WEAPON AGAIST THE ENEMY IS PRAYER AND FASTING.
    often the enemy in our lives can only be broken by prayer and fasting. Prayer is your direct line to God. And fasting is powerful in that we deny ourselves what we want most and put God first in our lives. The enemy hates this because he knows that the changes this causes is a sure way of resisting and defeating him.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)
    The Armor of God
    10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
    In Prayer, Saints......
    Ransomed

*also posted on Christberry.com
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thank you, Cyndi!

Just wanted to give THANKS and GLORY TO GOD for blessings my family has received recently.

God doesn't always give you what you want, but He DOES give you what you need and we have been blessed with some financial help to at least give us some breathing room. For that we are truly thankful and give all the glory to God because it is through Him that all blessings flow!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    That's awesome Rogro! God is faithful!
    Be blessed!
    R.

lubhunter no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30DB3330
    man, i need you guys, i dont know alot of christians with bbm or blackberrys, holla at me sometimes, do need some inspiration.

PIN/ID
    30DB3330
    Quote Originally Posted by lubhunter View Post
    man, i need you guys, i dont know alot of christians with bbm or blackberrys, holla at me sometimes, do need some inspiration.
    just pin me and i will get back with you

Whatever your needs are lubhunter, rest assured these prayer warriors will lift you up! Welcome and God bless!

Roger

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by lubhunter View Post
    just pin me and i will get back with you
    Lubhunter,
    You now know many. We are a community of believers and we rely on each other for prayer and support. Thank you for posting here. I'll BBM you, but you need to check out Christberry.com too and get involved in the forums there also. The Bible calls us to fellowship with on another. Praise God we can now do this on a much larger scale. We can now be the family of Faith around the globe that is united in prayer. Welcome to the family.
    In HIS service,
    Ransomed

PIN/ID
    30DB3330
    i did but dont know how to use christberry

PIN/ID
    30DB3330
    thanks you guys

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello family. I'd like to ask that you all pray for a young girl I learned about today who is fighting cancer. I can give you no personal information except that she is now recovering from surgery but still has a hard road ahead. Please lift her and her Mom in prayer. God knows her needs.

Be blessed.

PIN/ID
    30DB3330
    hello stackers