Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Hey Li, I praise God that the young ones are doing well. All of these ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Hey Li,

I praise God that the young ones are doing well. All of these illnesses and their growing viciousness is, I believe, another sign that the Lord is preparing to return. While we do not know the exact time, we must continue in the ministry of sharing God's gospel, love, and prayer!

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Hello acijam and God bless. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend
    and found time to give God all the glory and praise. I just wanted to take
    this time to tell you how good God is. My daughters classmate was diagnosed
    with the swine flu and my daughter ended up sick in the hospital
    Thursday night. Her classmate is recovering well and my daughter
    just has a bad cold. That was nothing but God's grace and mercy.
    Prayer is a powerful tool that no one can take away.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    GBTG!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Hey Li,

I praise God that the young ones are doing well. All of these illnesses and their growing viciousness is, I believe, another sign that the Lord is preparing to return. While we do not know the exact time, we must continue in the ministry of sharing God's gospel, love, and prayer!
    God is so good and I thank him for his healing power. You're so correct in saying there's so many illnesses grabbing our children. The Lord is a doctor like no other and I thank him for is grace and mercy. I would also like you to pray for neighbor Bill Jr and his family. Their father just died a couple of days ago. The funeral is tomorrow. He had skin cancer.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

apostle888 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    309fa5e6
    I haven't been on here that long; but this is what will bring God the glory. "For if I, if I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me". I pray for all that we come into the deeper Glory of God; into a deeper relationship with The Father. May the Glory and the power of God shake the atmosphere of your spriritual belly.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    God is good, all the time!!

All the time, God is good!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    He is indeed!
    Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ASk
    He is indeed!
    Ransomed

PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Hello everyone. Thank you for all your prayers for my neighbor. The family is slowly putting their lives back together. There's no comforter like the Lord.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    He is indeed!
    Ransomed

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Dear Lord,

Please grant me the guidance to overcome financial difficulties when they present themselves to me, in whatever form.

Please find it within your power to bestow upon me the material and spiritual help I need during a time of trouble.

I thank you, Lord, for all your bountifulness.

Amen.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    We'll be praying for you Rog, God holds ALL things in His mighty and merciful hands.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    We'll be praying for you Rog, God holds ALL things in His mighty and merciful hands.
    Amen, brother Glenn! Thanks for your continued prayers.....

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello family. I haven't been on here in a while. I have continued to be notified and to pray for each of you, I simply have not had much spare time and have used what little I have had to sleep.
    Summer, and so far fall, has been hectic with family in and out of the hospital, kid's(teens ) issues, sick small ones, and a job that puts to the test each day my skill and my faith. I myself have also been having some health issues that seem to get more confusing with each doctors visit and test. They now suspect it is neurological. They are contributing some of the problems with my hands and right leg to what they believe is a pinched nerve, but that doesn't account for other symptoms that I will not list here. So.. the bottom line is they are now trying to rule stuff out..they are guessing basicly.
    But as always God is so good!! I have also been blessed in so many ways that I can not even begin to list it all. With all else that has been going on these last few months I have been singing Revivals at various churches, rebuilding relationships with family who has been out of touch for a while, and accepting the proposal of a man who I have known most of my life and who God destined for me long ago. Each day I am reminded how faithful God is.. how merciful.. and how generous.
    Please keep my family in your prayers. Know that you are in mine, even if my hands do not touch this keyboard.

At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    You are truly in my prayers Ransomed. I know God is going to heal like no other doctor can. Having family close is such a blessing. It's so good to hear from you.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    ASk
    thank you it means alot! God bless!
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"