Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by chokem Thank you for the wonderful thread, I hope every Christian on ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Nikon1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful thread, I hope every Christian on PS will respond. We all need prayer, it seems that sometimes we are reluctant to display a public showing of our beliefs, I hope this thread will change that. I'll be checking this thread-have a good day and God bless!

I just found this thread as well. While I agree that many people are reluctant to ask for prayers, it was explained to me that while I may be reluctant to ask for prayers, the very act of asking is giving those praying for me the opportunity to strengthen their prayer lives and exercise their communications with God.

Thank you for starting this thread - I will be checking back quite often!

In His Light,

John

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Well all, sorry to be in and out! Just wanted to share that my aunt is doing better and the cancer is responding t well to the newest treatments and she is expecting great things!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Awesome... Thbassman, I am glad that she is feeling much better.
    I will keep her in my prayer list.

GBU!

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon1 View Post
    I just found this thread as well. While I agree that many people are reluctant to ask for prayers, it was explained to me that while I may be reluctant to ask for prayers, the very act of asking is giving those praying for me the opportunity to strengthen their prayer lives and exercise their communications with God.

Thank you for starting this thread - I will be checking back quite often!

In His Light,

John
    Well said John. One of the first things we must do is to acknowledge that we are dependent upon Him. Once we realize that we can realize that God loves it when His people ask for help. Then we understand that God loves us when we ask for help for others. It is a sign of true God-like character to care enough for others to ask for help for them and to try to comfort them in their time of need. That is what this thread is all about. Good things happen when God's people pray together.
    This thread has surely been a blessing to many and I pray it continues to grow and strengthen each one who takes time to read and pray for all of the needs.
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

gooner1967 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    lol
    Please PRAy that the PEople who wish Me harm Leave me be. Many thanks GBu all
    BlackBerry8110/4.5.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/123

pipesfamily no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Just an update on my son camron, the great GOD above has blessed our child with good health and should be coming home within the next week, he was born 8-10, 2 lbs 3 oz and he is now 3 lbs 9 oz, and in perfect helth, I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers, but now I ask that you pray for a family also in the nicu in johnson city their child is having some feeding troubles and they are having more problems than that they are the loyd family from abingdon va, they are a great couple to know, I know the father is a minister, and they are both good people and I just ask that you will pray for their child as he stuggles to get better, he was born at 34 weeks, and is at a good 5 lb weight but he is still a premie baby with great parents and I just ask you to pray for this wonderful family I have come to know a little bit and hope to know more about in the future, thank u wesley pipes
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Pipes, what wonderful news. I am so thankful to hear about Camron, knowing that God has heard prayer. You can be sure we will be praying also for the Loyd family's baby. God bless.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello Prayer Warriors,
    I know I have been away from the stacks for a while. I am sorry for not posting more often recently. It has been a busy season around here. My family is dealing with illness on multiple levels. Here at home the swine flu and stomach viruses as well as one child with strep has reared their ugly heads in the last few weeks. But I have spent most of my summer assisting with my Grandparents, particularly my Grandfather who is very ill and does not have much time left.
    Still I have not neglected to pray for all of the Saints here on Pinstack.
    I have been reading over this thread. I do this from time to time and it lifts me up each time I do to see Gods people united in prayer. God bless all of you for your faithfulness.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cyndi, you and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Great news, Wesley! God is Great!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Great news Wesley. I will pray for your family! I also will keep for the other family in my prayer list.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    God is good Ransomed. I will continue praying for you and your family.

pipesfamily no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Thought I would drop in and give yall and update, GOD has answered all your prayers and mine as well, today is my 6th wedding anniversary and my some camron got to come home today, and a few days ago(friday or thursday I think) the lloyd family also got to go home with their child. GOD has done some amazing things in my life and I still come up short of his standards but like george strait says "I saw god today" and I also seen his great work on 8-10 and before when my father-in-law had a 5% chance of living, its apparent to me that in our daily live we become blind to all that he does and we are to busy to stop and just look at what all HE has done for us. It wasn't until my son was born and the struggle he went through (6 weeks in the nicu) that it started to dawn on me that a little faith and prayer goes father than we could ever imagine, consider this a testimony and a confession for all the world, I am a lost christian and the holy spirit broke through the fog in my life to show me the way back on the path and I still know that I will forever come up short to the glory of GOD but he loved me before and HE still loves me now and will always love me,I have denied him and lost faith along the way but I am going to leave it up to HIM to raise my child, so when it comes my time to go I can say GOD helped me raise him the best that I was able to!!! Now I need to focus my life on GOD and my wife and son and do what GOD tells me is best for them, its not about what I think is best, I have a long hard road to travel and the biggest problem is me, I let the devil get to me and manipulate my thoughts too much and I give in to easily, and I ask that u will all pray that GOD will help me through this battle!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    It's pretty simple.....God has a plan and a purpose for our lives and yet as you say, most of us stuggle with letting Him lead us down the path He has chosen for us. Thank you for your thoughts, Wesley. Your experience is a true testament to the fact that while we are mere human beings who stray from time to time, God is always there to welcome us back with open arms when life's experiences remind us of His goodness and His grace.

God bless you and your family!

Roger

acijam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2483ED1B

Smile Be blessed!

How is everyone doing here?
    Acijam Otxoa
    Stay in the race
    &
    Finish the race

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Hello acijam and God bless. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend
    and found time to give God all the glory and praise. I just wanted to take
    this time to tell you how good God is. My daughters classmate was diagnosed
    with the swine flu and my daughter ended up sick in the hospital
    Thursday night. Her classmate is recovering well and my daughter
    just has a bad cold. That was nothing but God's grace and mercy.
    Prayer is a powerful tool that no one can take away.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16