Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Aldie, I am joining in with the prayer for Eli!!!!... Networking with PinStackers forum

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Aldie, I am joining in with the prayer for Eli!!!!
    D-Tole

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Aldie,
    How's Eli doing?
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hi guys!

I am so sorry for my absence. I want you all to know that I continue to keep the prayers lifted up to the Lord.

Also, my apologies for the technical issues with CB...they were beyond my control, and I pray you guys keep the ministry in your thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong in the faith!

Ry
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    I want to thank you to all of you.
    I called my aunt about my cousin's condition.
    After 3 surgery to remove some substance and other tests, my cousin is getting better now. He is awake, even can't open his eyes yet. He is able to respond by tapping his fingers to the bed or move his legs around.

Please keep him on your prayer so he can recover completely.
    Thank you again for your help and prayers from our family.
    GBU!
    I praise God for His miracles and will keep him lifted in prayer! I am expecting God to do a great work in and through his life!
    ---

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    Hey everyone I would like to ask you all to pray for my mom after fighting and hoping and praying that the banks would work with her in keeping her house of thirty years the bank is fore closing on her. Please pray that god comforts her. Also pray for me that I will be able to move her out in one week. Its a big house with a lot of stuff in it to move. Thank you all for this thread!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    Hey bro, any update on this request? I'm still praying for this and the many other needs here.
    ---

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey Ryan.....good to see you! I haven't been on CB for awhile, but thank you all for your continued prayers. Am doing the same for you and yours!

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Good news everybody my 6 year old daughter vivian decided to ask the lord into her heart. She explained each verse of the romans road to me. Today is the best day.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Good news everybody my 6 year old daughter vivian decided to ask the lord into her heart. She explained each verse of the romans road to me. Today is the best day.
    Praise the Lord!!! An awesome testimony
    ---

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Hey Ryan.....good to see you! I haven't been on CB for awhile, but thank you all for your continued prayers. Am doing the same for you and yours!
    Thanks Rog...things appear to be fairly smooth again on CB. Blessings to you!
    ---

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Praise God Wheelz! I know you are on cloud 9 right now. Please tell her I said welcome to the family Princess!!
    In Faith,
    Ransomed
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hey guys,

I posted a thread here on the stacks earlier. I ask that you guys pray that a consistent webmaster can be found to help build up CB and make it look fresh and run efficiently.

PHP is the language most of the site runs on.

Thanks in advance!
    ---

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thank you for the prayers everyone. I ask that you shift your focus to strength and comfort. He fought a good fight, but in the end he was not able to pull through. Eli told told his family before he went on life support that we need to accept His will, and He is the one that does things according to His plan. Please pray for his wife and three month old daughter, and for the rest of our family. He lived a God driven life who blessed many with his music. Again, thanks for the continued support and prayers.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    So sorry to hear about Eli, Aldie. Will definitely pray for his wife and baby girl. God bless you and Eli's family.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Praise the Lord Wheelz!

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am so sorry about the news of Eli, Aldie.
    Will definitely pray for his family.

May God comforts and gives strength to his family.