Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Your cousin is in my prayers and has been added to my prayer list. BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 ... Networking with PinStackers forum

sele no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Your cousin is in my prayers and has been added to my prayer list.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    To all:
    I have a prayer request.
    Please pray for one of my family member, Yusnadi. He is my cousin in Jakarta, Indonesia.
    He admitted in the Intensive Care Unit at Siloam Karawaci, Jakarta - Indonesia right now. He suffers an infection on his cerebellum caused by a virus. It is hard for his family since he is only 25 years old. No one suspects anything like this because he is so active and healthy.
    He is in comma and his condition is deteriorated quickly.

May God heals him and gives strength to his family. My best wishes for him to get well soon. Hope he can be back on his feet and enjoy his young life with his family and friends. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
    God Bless you.
    I have your cousin lifted up in prayer. Please keep us all posted on what's going on if you can. We all here are praying earnestly as well as on CB.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Hi guys, I've always seen this thread and kind of just passed it by. Well I haven't been practicing my faith, but right now I'm going through a very dark time in my life and I would really appreciate some prayer. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Thank you,
    Tim.
    Hey Tim,

I will keep you in prayer...nobody is excused from having to go through the valleys of life, but be encouraged in knowing that God has plans for you to prosper and succeed and not to lose!

Stay strong in the Lord!
    ---

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    I love this thread. Im glad someone was bold and courageous enough to start it. I haven't been practicing my faith either. Although, im very conscious of whom I answer to. I need to govern my life more accordingly. Please say a prayer for me also. I want to re-dedicate my life to Jesus.

I am praying for you and that the Lord may strengthen your faith. If you are looking for a place of support and help as you choose to rededicate your life, CB is a good place...plenty of people ready to embrace you with open arms there .
    ---

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Grape, haven't talked to you in a while, but I will most assuredly add you to my prayer list. Like Ryan said, CB has a lot of folks that trust in the Lord and share the same beliefs in Christ.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Thank you all for your prayers.
    My cousin is still in comma right now. He got two surgeries this morning on his brain section.

The doctors said that he will be ok if there is no complication and he pass in the next 72 hours.
    I am just so exhausted right now after calling, domestic and international, my relatives and friends to lift prayers for him.

I believe God has plan for him.
    Again, thank you for your prayers.

GBU!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Anytime you need the prayers brother! It's tiring I am sure, but remember that you are able to find perfect rest and peace in Jesus.

I continue to keep you, cousin, and family lifted up! God's purpose always prevails! TGBTG Always!
    ---

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Anytime you need the prayers brother! It's tiring I am sure, but remember that you are able to find perfect rest and peace in Jesus.

I continue to keep you, cousin, and family lifted up! God's purpose always prevails! TGBTG Always!

Thank you for the uplifting words. It never tired me to pray brother. It was at the first time when I surrendered my life to God.
    It is an honor for me to be able to talk to Him and raise my praises and put burdens to the Almighty God.

Amen. Praise the Lord!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Your cousin and your whole family will definitely be in my prayers. God is a doctor like no other. Give that burden to God and don't take it back and watch Him work.
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/UCIB1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Thank you li2327.
    GBU.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Hey everyone I would like to ask you all to pray for my mom after fighting and hoping and praying that the banks would work with her in keeping her house of thirty years the bank is fore closing on her. Please pray that god comforts her. Also pray for me that I will be able to move her out in one week. Its a big house with a lot of stuff in it to move. Thank you all for this thread!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You got it, wheelz. You and your Mom will be lifted up in prayer.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    You got it, wheelz. You and your Mom will be lifted up in prayer.
    Thank you my mom and I appreciate it also please add my wife that she may have patients and understanding. Thanks
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Will do......God bless.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks to anyone that has been praying for me, I'm actually starting to feel better without any antidepressants.
    -Tim