Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

You got it, Ryan. I will be praying for your mother......... Networking with PinStackers forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

You got it, Ryan. I will be praying for your mother......

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Please keep my mom in prayer. She spoke with her doctor this morning and there are concerns her current treatment for her deformed discs is not effective. I know that Jesus is the chief physician and believe in Him and depend on Him for true healing to take place. Thanks in advance and praise be to God!

You got it bro!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ry I am praying for healing and relief from pain. I have sent out the call to all our prayer warriors as well. Praise Him for the opportunity to pray for others.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ryan, she will be in my prayers.

mrbenjahof no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31EA2EC0
    I would like to offer an update for pipesfamily's request. Roy went to the doctor for assessment of his cancer and it was NEVER FOUND. Roy is cancer free. It truley was a mere figment of their imagination

If I could share one verse to anyone in need of prayer, I will offer this one.

In Matthew 18:19 it states;
    "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

It truely works. It is a blank check signed by Father God himself. If two agree to believe in anything in His name, He will take care of the rest. I'm still a little new to pinstack, so I apoligize for not setting up my profile. I hope to have that remedied, but if we come together and agree that any ailment of anyone in need is removed and the person made whole, Jesus will take care of the rest.

I'll be watching for requests.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/189

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Praise God Mrben! Thank you so much for the update. God is truly great. God bless you for your faithfulness!
    At His feet,
    Ransomed.
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Praise the Lord. That is wonderful news. It is great to see God's mercy and grace at work in our lives.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Praise God for the healing!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    All the glory goes to God for this miracle of Roy's healing!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    This is truly Gods hand at work. Praise Him!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Focus on Your Strengths

“God’s various gifts are handed out everywhere…God’s various ministries are carried out everywhere…God’s various expressions of power are in action everywhere…but God Himself is behind it all. Each person is given something to do that shows who God is.” 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 msg

Most of us spend far more time focusing on what we’re not good at rather than what we are good at. Its evil’s way of limiting the power and authority you have to proclaim “freedom to the captives” (Luke 4:18).
    Besides you were born to manifest the glory of God. It’s what you were created for. Paul says “you yourselves are our letter written on our hearts, known and read by everybody…you show that you are a letter from Christ…written not with ink but with the Spirit of God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts” (2 Cor. 3:2-3).
    Does the message of your letter shout of Christ’s love? Or have you allowed the lies of the enemy to be scribbled in your letter to the world? That you’re too weak. Too messed up. Too sinful to be used by God.
    God wants to use your strength to show Himself to other people through you. When you focus on using your strengths, your light will shine brighter and your letter will be sent further than you’ve ever imagined.

I thought this was worth sharing. God bless each of you for making yourselves available to be used by GOD.
    Prayers for each of you,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I just wanted to say God bless all of you. I enjoy reading this thread so much. Its so uplifting for me. Please keep my family in your prayers.
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/UCIB1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Be assured you will continue to be lifted up in prayer.
    In HIS service,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbenjahof View Post
    I would like to offer an update for pipesfamily's request. Roy went to the doctor for assessment of his cancer and it was NEVER FOUND. Roy is cancer free. It truley was a mere figment of their imagination

If I could share one verse to anyone in need of prayer, I will offer this one.

In Matthew 18:19 it states;
    "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

It truely works. It is a blank check signed by Father God himself. If two agree to believe in anything in His name, He will take care of the rest. I'm still a little new to pinstack, so I apoligize for not setting up my profile. I hope to have that remedied, but if we come together and agree that any ailment of anyone in need is removed and the person made whole, Jesus will take care of the rest.

I'll be watching for requests.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/189

Awesome news mrben!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I just wanted to say God bless all of you. I enjoy reading this thread so much. Its so uplifting for me. Please keep my family in your prayers.
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/UCIB1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)
    I will keep your family lifted in prayer!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)