Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

I will be praying for you Yvette, that the Lord will touch your body and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

I will be praying for you Yvette, that the Lord will touch your body and bring you the comfort that only He can.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by creolegyrl1 View Post
    Pray for me my name is Yvette I have lupus and I'm sick a lot I wake up and I feel real old and can't feel my hands please pray for my family to. Thank you and bless you all. Yvette.
    I will keep you lifted in prayer as I so often keep everyone here and on CB in my prayers. Do know that your need is being heard by many and will DEFINITELY be heard by God.

Stay strong in the Faith my sister!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Pray for me my name is Yvette I have lupus and I'm sick a lot I wake up and I feel real old and can't feel my hands please pray for my family to. Thank you and bless you all. Yvette.
    Yvette you will be in my prayers. I fully understand. My mother had lupus abs my sister has it as well. So I know how rough the disease is. I pray that God sends you quick relief and comfort as well. God is an awesome doctor.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I just praise God for putting it in Ransomed's heart to start this thread here at PS. I have witnessed God's power and Spirit move through here. Truly, this is indeed a touching ministry! To God be the Glory!
    ---

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    I just praise God for putting it in Ransomed's heart to start this thread here at PS. I have witnessed God's power and Spirit move through here. Truly, this is indeed a touching ministry! To God be the Glory!
    You are right Ryan, I am thankful for this thread as well as the efforts you and your staff have put forth on CB! Praise God!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    You can follow CB on twitter now @christberry. This will hopefully be another way to keep folks in the know with what is going on at CB. You can get updates on new postings and news from the site through their twitter .
    Last edited by ryfoster; 07-15-2009 at 11:31 AM.
    ---

creolegyrl1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24339E01
    I want to thank everybody on pinstack that is praying for me. li2327 my mother also has lupus so I will be praying for your family also I also want to thank ryfoster at christberry very good website. God bless you all.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    I want to thank everybody on pinstack that is praying for me. li2327 my mother also has lupus so I will be praying for your family also I also want to thank ryfoster at christberry very good website. God bless you all.
    Yvette,
    My prayers will daily go out for you. I have a close friend who suffers from lupus. Have you ever heard of the spoon theory? http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/na...poonTheory.pdf

My friend uses it all the time. If I call and say,"How you doing today?" Her response is usually only a number and that tells me all I need to know.

God is the master physician Yvette. What suffering we endure in this life holds a purpose. It is to strengthen our Faith and fortify our witness to help others. God bless you for your faithfulness.

Grace be with you,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

pipesfamily no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This is from a friend of mine:
    Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you for a moment of your time to read this.

I bring to your attention Roy (first name only for the sake of privacy), whom is fighting a life & death battle against cancer. His doctors say this cancer has spread rapidly & he only has 6 months to live. They haven't yet evaluated the extent of the damage for treatment.

In Matthew 18:19 it states;
    "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

This is a promise made to us all by Lord Jesus Christ Himself. HIS WORD NEVER FAILS, reguardless on the method we chose to gather.

"I BELIEVE that Roy's cancer never existed. I BELIEVE that any sign of cancer, doctors thought they saw was nothing more than a figment of their imagination and nothing more; for the LORD JESUS CHRIST has already made him whole again."

If you agree with my belief in this matter, then as a sign to JESUS, send this message to one person (it can be anyone, including the sender). If you believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the savior of mankind, I implore you to respond.

If you are able to send this message to others who believe as we do, please do so for the sake of Our Champion's love for all His children.

If we have been given the authority to change the world, then we also carry the responsibility to see the will of JESUS CHRIST through.

Thank you for your time and may the Lord bless you.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Yvette, I will pray for you.
    God bless you and your family.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Pipesfamily, I will pray for friend, Roy.
    God has plans for every single of us in this world.
    May His works be glorified in Roy's life.

GBU!

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Pipesfamily, I have added Roy to my prayer list and he and his family are in my prayers. We are lifting him up for God's will to be done in his life.
    Follow my Twitter Prayer Chain @Ask4Prayer

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I keep Roy in my prayers and thoughts as he's battling this crippling cancer!
    ---

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yvette, and Roy are now on my list
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Please keep my mom in prayer. She spoke with her doctor this morning and there are concerns her current treatment for her deformed discs is not effective. I know that Jesus is the chief physician and believe in Him and depend on Him for true healing to take place. Thanks in advance and praise be to God!
    ---