Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Well...looks like i bumped the thread the other day then ! May God's will prevail ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Well...looks like i bumped the thread the other day then ! May God's will prevail and may this thread continue to move hearts and touch lives!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    I hope all of you prayer warriors out there had a wonderful 4th of July!

I was on my way to the lake today with my family to spend the day like a million other people, eating and boating, and just enjoying God's art all around me, when as I drove down I20 I saw a billboard. It said , "Imagine No Religion." I checked the web address today when I got home and it is compliments of the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They consider themselves "free thinkers". They openly admit to being agnostics or atheist. And apparently my faith in God, who they deny exists offends them. Can you believe that? Is that not the ultimate acknowledgment of His existance? Shouldn't they consider it a mute point to agrue about someone they say does not exist?
    I don't believe in Santa Clause, but the fact that he is in every department store, on every billboard, card and house all over the world does not offend me. Because I know he does not exist.

So here is what I was thinking. This group is using the legal system to attack our Faith. Our God. And I find that offensive.
    They say they don't want their 1st ammendment rights infringed upon. Well, neither do I. They celebrate Darwin Day, who I am certain...believes now, ! So why does Christmas and Easter offend them if they have adopted holidays of there own.
    I will tell you why!!! Because the "God craze" (their words), has them on the run. Witnesses, like you and I. Preachers, neighbors, friends...Believers.. have them thinking twice about free thinking! These people are led by the devil, and like him they are terrified of the Spirit they see in us! The question now becomes, what do we do about it? To begin with ... we pray.. and pray hard... daily. Pray that they are convicted. Pray that they are saved. And pray that God use you, pray that God use each of us to be that light in the darkness that they can not help but see.

I know how all this goes. I have read the book. But that does not mean that I will not do all that I can to spread the TRUTH. The lies they spread are fast contagious with those who are searching for something, anything, or anyone to give them purpose. I intend to show them Jesus. And if they are offended by that ... well.... GOOD. At least they are paying attention. God has no limits. You never know who He may use.... could be another Saul.....

In His Service,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Amen on that, God has no limits and He is the TRUTH and the WAY, Ransomed.

They have to use the legal system because they know in their heart that they will lost in the battle.

I will pray for their convictions and may God use one of them to lead the others to be on His way.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I will certainly keep them in prayer...I will try to research them if I can at all possible. Thanks for sharing this info!!! Stay strong in the faith sister!
    ---

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    I hope all of you prayer warriors out there had a wonderful 4th of July!

I was on my way to the lake today with my family to spend the day like a million other people, eating and boating, and just enjoying God's art all around me, when as I drove down I20 I saw a billboard. It said , "Imagine No Religion." I checked the web address today when I got home and it is compliments of the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They consider themselves "free thinkers". They openly admit to being agnostics or atheist. And apparently my faith in God, who they deny exists offends them. Can you believe that? Is that not the ultimate acknowledgment of His existance? Shouldn't they consider it a mute point to agrue about someone they say does not exist?
    I don't believe in Santa Clause, but the fact that he is in every department store, on every billboard, card and house all over the world does not offend me. Because I know he does not exist.

So here is what I was thinking. This group is using the legal system to attack our Faith. Our God. And I find that offensive.
    They say they don't want their 1st ammendment rights infringed upon. Well, neither do I. They celebrate Darwin Day, who I am certain...believes now, ! So why does Christmas and Easter offend them if they have adopted holidays of there own.
    I will tell you why!!! Because the "God craze" (their words), has them on the run. Witnesses, like you and I. Preachers, neighbors, friends...Believers.. have them thinking twice about free thinking! These people are led by the devil, and like him they are terrified of the Spirit they see in us! The question now becomes, what do we do about it? To begin with ... we pray.. and pray hard... daily. Pray that they are convicted. Pray that they are saved. And pray that God use you, pray that God use each of us to be that light in the darkness that they can not help but see.

I know how all this goes. I have read the book. But that does not mean that I will not do all that I can to spread the TRUTH. The lies they spread are fast contagious with those who are searching for something, anything, or anyone to give them purpose. I intend to show them Jesus. And if they are offended by that ... well.... GOOD. At least they are paying attention. God has no limits. You never know who He may use.... could be another Saul.....

In His Service,
    Ransomed
    I am gonna check on this too! Thanks for the heads up!

thb
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    I was wondering. ... How much do you think it costs to rent a billboard? They only have it for a month. ....

~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have been a part of this thread since its incerption, and have never requested prayer. I lost my great aunt Vi Saturday. She was a true servant of the Lord, 95 yrs old and very ready to meet the Lord. I ask prayer for myself. I will be conducting the service tomorrow at 10, and pray that the Lord will strenghten me and help me through. Also that He comforts all of her family as only He can. I was raised by my grandmother and aunt Vi was her sister and help raise me. Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. I praise God for her life that she lived, she truly lived for Christ. Thank you all.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Glenn, may God give you the strength to carry out your aunt's service tomorrow and the words to do her life justice. She obviously did a great job raising you, my brother. God bless you and your family and my sincerest condolences on the loss of what sounds like a great lady.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Thank you Roger. She was.

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    You and yours will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers

PIN/ID
    nada
    Thank you becmc.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I have been a part of this thread since its incerption, and have never requested prayer. I lost my great aunt Vi Saturday. She was a true servant of the Lord, 95 yrs old and very ready to meet the Lord. I ask prayer for myself. I will be conducting the service tomorrow at 10, and pray that the Lord will strenghten me and help me through. Also that He comforts all of her family as only He can. I was raised by my grandmother and aunt Vi was her sister and help raise me. Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. I praise God for her life that she lived, she truly lived for Christ. Thank you all.

Glenn,
    It is difficult to let go someone you love so much. God be praised that your seperation will only be temporary. When my Grandmother passed, as much as I loved and missed her, I took great solace in knowing that we would be together again. I will pray God grant you strength and direction in the task you have for tomorrow and I will pray God's grace and peace surround all of you through out your time of grief. God's Promise to us is clear in Rev 21:4.

Grace Be with You,
    Redeemed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post

Glenn,

IO am so sorry my brother! If there is anything any of us can do (or myself, as I am so close to you) let me know. WIll keep you bathed in prayer as you commit yourself to the task @ hand.
    BTW roger was right, she obviously was a great woman, as You are a shining example!

Be blessed my bro!

Thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    nada
    thank you Cyndi and Jer for the kind words and your prayers
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Glenn,

The words of expression from all are heartfelt and touching. I am praying your strength in the Lord and for comfort during this time of loss. It's beautiful to know that the Lord said to your aunt "Well Done..."

If there's anything we at CB/Truth Be Told Ministries can do, let us know...but you most definitely have our prayers and condolances.

Continue to stay strong in the faith my brother!

Ry
    ---