Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by salscott There is absolutely nothing as powerful as hearing someone say that ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by salscott View Post
    There is absolutely nothing as powerful as hearing someone say that they are praying for you.....nothing comes close.
    At the end of 2007, I had career tribulations and Jermiah 29:11 got me through it with a cheerful disposition. Read it if you are going through a layoff,etc.
    Great idea for a post, I have been on the stacks for a year and this will be my first subscribed thread.

Have you been to Christberry.com?
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Sorry, I meant to tell you before, I love God's Yellow Pages!

It's great!

Thanks again!!
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Calling all prayer warriors!
    I have a very serious prayer request. A woman I know has recently had a baby who was drastically prematur. So far he has had to have surgury several times. Both his heart and lungs and underdeveloped. They have closed the hole in this little one's heart but only one ling is functioning and he is on a vent. He has already survived longer than they expected. But they are concerned that he is weakening. He is only about 2 weeks old. To be so small he is a fighter. Please add this precious child of God to your prayer list as well as his family. His Mom has shown strength that can only be from God, but it gets harder for her every day. Please lift them up as they are in need of a miracle. We all know what God can do according to His will.
    Thank you all for your faithfulness.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Will do Miss C. I'm praying that the Lord will stretch forth his gracious and healing hand and touch this baby.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i have a dear cousin that has cancer and it has spread to her brain...a favorite uncle that has cancer that has spread to his bladder and my sister is going to have surgery next wednesday...they're not sure if it's cancer or not.

no need to respond to this post,i just know that you'll do the right thing...
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4
    I will lift your friend up in prayer Ransomed.
    _______
    Jim Girvin
    CC/NREMT-Paramedic
    EMT-Tactical

flight.medic.752@gmail.com
    PIN: 28028AA4

Baruk no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you, Ransomed for this thread. I just recently joined PS and am still learning to navigate myself around and am grateful to have stumbled onto this one. I will enlist in your prayer warrior brigade and will visit this thread daily. I am a recepient of many prayers and petitions myself, and I know the power that they possess.

Thank you.

May God bless us all

"I will remember the works of HIS hands,
    and I will stop, and give HIM praise for
    great is HIS faithfulness"

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Thumbs up Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by salscott View Post
    There is absolutely nothing as powerful as hearing someone say that they are praying for you.....nothing comes close.
    At the end of 2007, I had career tribulations and Jermiah 29:11 got me through it with a cheerful disposition. Read it if you are going through a layoff,etc.
    Great idea for a post, I have been on the stacks for a year and this will be my first subscribed thread.

That's true Salscott. Nothing comes close for knowing that someone will pray for you.

I am glad that you, Ransomed, start this type of thread.
    When the problems of life seem overwhelming, we need someone to come alongside and help us to see our difficulties through the eyes of our sovereign God.

We need to remember this when we are going through tough times: The Lord is with us even when our circumstances seem to shout that He has deserted us. We may have little control over the difficulties we face, but we each have a choice of how to respond.

Just like Joseph in Genesis 39:19-33. His life was a series of difficult and unfair situations, yet Scripture never records any bitterness or revenge in his responses to all those circumstances.

Though outwardly it may have seemed as if God had abandoned Joseph, inwardly He was doing some awesome work in his heart. God had big plans for him.

Keep up the good work Ransomed. I will keep you in my prayer too.

God Bless you.

"If you have a seemingly impossible need today, remember that the hand that supplied your greatest need, forgiveness of sin, is the same hand that can adequately supply all your needs. Trust Him to accomplish things that seem impossible."
    Last edited by suyup; 02-25-2009 at 10:42 AM.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Thank you, Ransomed for this thread. I just recently joined PS and am still learning to navigate myself around and am grateful to have stumbled onto this one. I will enlist in your prayer warrior brigade and will visit this thread daily. I am a recepient of many prayers and petitions myself, and I know the power that they possess.

Thank you.

May God bless us all

"I will remember the works of HIS hands,
    and I will stop, and give HIM praise for
    great is HIS faithfulness"

Thank you so much for joining this thread. I can not tell you what it means to so many to know you are willing to pray for someone in need of lifting up. It is in evidence of God moving to see him direct those who are faithful. I thank God for you.
    If there is anything you need please do not hesitate.

At HIS feet,
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    That's true Salscott. Nothing comes close for knowing that someone will pray for you.

I am glad that you, Ransomed, start this type of thread.
    When the problems of life seem overwhelming, we need someone to come alongside and help us to see our difficulties through the eyes of our sovereign God.

We need to remember this when we are going through tough times: The Lord is with us even when our circumstances seem to shout that He has deserted us. We may have little control over the difficulties we face, but we each have a choice of how to respond.

Just like Joseph in Genesis 39:19-33. His life was a series of difficult and unfair situations, yet Scripture never records any bitterness or revenge in his responses to all those circumstances.

Though outwardly it may have seemed as if God had abandoned Joseph, inwardly He was doing some awesome work in his heart. God had big plans for him.

Keep up the good work Ransomed. I will keep you in my prayer too.

God Bless you.

"If you have a seemingly impossible need today, remember that the hand that supplied your greatest need, forgiveness of sin, is the same hand that can adequately supply all your needs. Trust Him to accomplish things that seem impossible."

Suyup,
    I praise GOD that you are here! I am watching Him work and He is steadily directing the faithful to, as a friend of mine would say, be about His business! How awesome it is to witness!

I would love to inviteyou, all of you, to join me and other believers on Christberry.com's prayer threads also. It is imperative that we unite as many saints as we can. I have been so blessed beyond expression by the response of so many. It encourages me more than you could know. I feel like Paul must have when he wrote this.

Philipeans 1:3-7 "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
    It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me."

In prayer, at HIS feet.

I am Redeemed in Christ. Ransomed by HIS sacrifice for me.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Suyup,
    I praise GOD that you are here! I am watching Him work and He is steadily directing the faithful to, as a friend of mine would say, be about His business! How awesome it is to witness!

I would love to inviteyou, all of you, to join me and other believers on Christberry.com's prayer threads also. It is imperative that we unite as many saints as we can. I have been so blessed beyond expression by the response of so many. It encourages me more than you could know. I feel like Paul must have when he wrote this.

Philipeans 1:3-7 "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
    It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me."

In prayer, at HIS feet.

I am Redeemed in Christ. Ransomed by HIS sacrifice for me.

Hi Ransomed,
    Thanks for your add in your bbm list.
    I will check-out the Website.

As you said and I have experienced it that God always has plans for each one of us. Thus, we need to put ourselves on our knees to pray and praise Him at anytime, whether we are sad or happy.

God Bless you.

jmbhbb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Like others, this is my first subscribed thread in all my time here. Thanks for starting it.

As I tell the kids in my Bible Study class, one of the last things Christ said to us was "Go and tell." Perfect opportunity to do this here. How many souls does this thread have the potential to touch? Only He knows.

A prayer for all the posters to this thread (Numbers 6:24-26):

May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his blessings upon you and give you peace.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbhbb View Post
    Like others, this is my first subscribed thread in all my time here. Thanks for starting it.

As I tell the kids in my Bible Study class, one of the last things Christ said to us was "Go and tell." Perfect opportunity to do this here. How many souls does this thread have the potential to touch? Only He knows.

A prayer for all the posters to this thread (Numbers 6:24-26):

May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his blessings upon you and give you peace.

Thanks for the prayers and support for this thread and for God's greater ministry. Also CB has a BB launcher you can download to your device .
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

PIN/ID
    Ask
    To Ryfoster,
    I have add you in my bbm. Thanks for your request.
    It is good to know you.

God Bless you.

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2
    Please pray for a co-worker who has never had a bad day in her life...she was diagnosed with cancer. I pray for a full and complete recovery for her, she is a one of a kind believer.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast