Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Happy Sunday! This is without a doubt my favorite day of the week. I love ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

Advertisement

Happy Sunday! This is without a doubt my favorite day of the week. I love the uniting of believers. Which naturally brought me here. All of you are such an incredible blessing to me. It has been a crazy, busy month over here at my house. My kids, all 4, have had last minute field trips to try and make up for the ones missed. I am THE Mom for end of the year parties so those are in the works also. We also have dance recitals, piano recitals, awards banquets x 3, and graduation for my 6th grader. In the midst of all that I have also had my son seriously ill with pneumonia, my daughter with strep, and work out the wazoo. Oh and let's not forget the flooding rain which did just that to my downstairs in my house. So. To say the least, I have been blessed. God has, as always seen me through all of this and left the devil stomping his feet and shaking his fist!! . In all that has been keeping me busy I have continued to check this thread and have had constant encouragement by all of you. Thanks to many of you for your prayers and petitions on my behalf. To God be the glory!! I have survived! LOL. I just wanted to say thank you and I am praying for all of you!!
    In HIS service,
    Ransomed.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Ransomed; 05-24-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I am so very sure that God's hand is on your shoulder, and so glad the kids are getting better. Much love and care to you and yours, Cyndi, and thanks for your prayers too!

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Happy Sunday and praise God for His never ending mercy and goodness!! The Way always prevails and triumphs and I'm glad to be in His family! Today's message was about getting out of the boat and walking with Jesus like Peter did...what a challenge to our faith to step out into the unknown! God won't leave me stranded though!
    Last edited by Mortgage_Man; 05-24-2009 at 03:59 PM.

tnlf11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21A88930
    I've been doubting the lord lately and then came across this thread and thought it may be a sign. I am a recent victim of the slumping economy and lost my job. It's now been two months since and things are just getting worse. My fiancee and I fight every week just to survive. Everytime I think something positive is about to happen, I get knocked down again. I try to stay positive but I feel like once you make a mistake in life, society wants to keep you down no matter how hard I try to be a better person. I just want to be able to support my family and make them proud. I'm drowning in life and don't know if my faith alone is enough. This isn't meant to be a sob story, because I never pour my feelings like this. For some reason this post just made me start typing and I couldn't stop. Maybe somebody here is closer to God then I am and can give him a little nudge to look my way. Thanks to anyonw who took the time to read this.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlf11 View Post
    I've been doubting the lord lately and then came across this thread and thought it may be a sign. I am a recent victim of the slumping economy and lost my job. It's now been two months since and things are just getting worse. My fiancee and I fight every week just to survive. Everytime I think something positive is about to happen, I get knocked down again. I try to stay positive but I feel like once you make a mistake in life, society wants to keep you down no matter how hard I try to be a better person. I just want to be able to support my family and make them proud. I'm drowning in life and don't know if my faith alone is enough. This isn't meant to be a sob story, because I never pour my feelings like this. For some reason this post just made me start typing and I couldn't stop. Maybe somebody here is closer to God then I am and can give him a little nudge to look my way. Thanks to anyonw who took the time to read this.
    You have no need to doubt God. So often we pin our peace in life on what material things we can afford. We consider them our comfort, but truthfully our only comfort is in God. He alone will still be here when all else is gone. These are hard times. For just about all of us though in varying degrees ...maybe. But Gods word reinforces that He will provides for our physical NEEDS. But we must seek Him first and then He will handle the rest. It is hard, I know, to not worry over such life altering things as our finances. But you said it yourself. You may fight to survive, but you are surviving. That in and of itself is an awesome blessing. So many are not able to do even that much right now. Anything you lose, of a material nature is nothing in comparison to the life that was willingly lost to buy your Redemption. Sometimes we are so overwhelmed by our immediate circumstances we forget to look at the bigger picture. Our personal trials make it difficult to remember our purpose here. We were designed by Him, and for Him. His plan is the goal. It may not be the same plan we seek. But rest assured it the greater of the two. Work in His glory. Praise Him for His blessings. He loves you personally. And wants above all else what is best for you. If you will seek His plan you will find peace even in the worst of times. I will pray for your finances, your faith, and that reveal His will in your life. Pray expectantly Christian and you will see God's hand in your life, where it has been all along. He is there. Because you are here. Believe it.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Tnlf, give your whole heart to he Lord. Accept the saving and redeeming blood that Jesus shed on the cross for you, and me, and every person who lives or has lived. As Ransomed said, seek Him first, and dedicate your life in His service and He will do the rest. Be confident in knowing that He loves you and wants what's best for you. So often, we as human beings, tend to want what we want when we want it. We have to remember, we are on His time and He will work in our lives in His time, and for His purpose. Stay humble, stay thankful and above all-have faith. We will be praying for you. In Christ, Glenn.
    Last edited by chokem; 05-24-2009 at 07:10 PM.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Praise the Lord Cyndi! He is always faitfull to us each every day and every event in our life.
    I am glad that your children are doing better and of course, you're doing good too with all of the appointments that keep you busy.

I will keep you in my prayer list.
    Happy Memorial Day!

PIN/ID
    Ask

Tnlf11, I will pray for you and your family.
    I can't say more better than Ransomed and Chokem wrote.

When the Lord says no to our requests for relief, He says yes to something even greater, His all-sufficient grace. There is no thorn too big for Him to handle in this way. Our loving heavenly Father will never give you a trial without also supplying His abundant strength to endure it.

The suffering that God allows in our life are given to us for His good purpose. His intention is for your benefit.

As chokem and ransomed said, be humble and be faithful to Him. He will open a way for you in His time.

We will keep praying for you and your family. GBU!

monesto no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245c5170
    Looking 4 pin prayer buddies
    245c5170
    Stacey

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Just hold on. God will be there. I understand how hard it is to loose faith. God is steering you in the right direction by bringing you to this thread. I'll be continually praying for you constantly. God is almight and powerful. He will open doors. Just don't cease praying.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Let your faith be as strong as the Apostles. It's easy to praise when blessings are abundant. Don't think you will not be molded like the clay, shown the way. In subtle and profound ways. You will vanquish the evil one by saying "Whatever comes my way this day, it is from you my Lord". Take it with faith and a smile, and He will reward you abundantly. God Bless. You are in prayers.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    God never gives up.
    When Joseph was dropped into a pit by his own brothers, God didnt give up.
    When Moses said, "Here am I, send Aaron," God didn't give up..
    When the delivered Israelites wanted Egyptian slavery instead of milk and honey, God didn't give up.
    When Samsom whispered to Delilah, when Saul roared after David, when David schemed against Uriah, God didn't give up.
    When Peter worshiped Him at the supper and cursed Him at the fire, He didn't give up.
    God never gives up.
    -Six Hours One Friday
    I read this and thought of all the times that I have fallen short. Of all the times when we lose our way or become disheartened. Do you see how much in common we have with these people, blessed by God, yet flawed by human nature? Prone to become disillusioned by the world around them. God's plan remained in place for each of them. Their choices carried consequences, like all choices do, yet God never gave up on them. The same way He never gives up on us. All that was required by any of them was faith in God and a repentent heart. He has not changed these requirements. He is as steadfast as ever. The same yesterday, today, and forever. I praise Him for it!!

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You are in my prayers, tnlf11 as are the others in this thread. Although my situation hasn't changed (yet!), I continue to pray expectantly and encourage you to do the same. God is with you, me, everyone and He WILL answer your prayers. We can all so relate to what you're going through, but His timing is perfect and your faith alone IS enough, so take comfort in that. God bless.....

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    God never gives up.
    When Joseph was dropped into a pit by his own brothers, God didnt give up.
    When Moses said, "Here am I, send Aaron," God didn't give up..
    When the delivered Israelites wanted Egyptian slavery instead of milk and honey, God didn't give up.
    When Samsom whispered to Delilah, when Saul roared after David, when David schemed against Uriah, God didn't give up.
    When Peter worshiped Him at the supper and cursed Him at the fire, He didn't give up.
    God never gives up.
    -Six Hours One Friday
    I read this and thought of all the times that I have fallen short. Of all the times when we lose our way or become disheartened. Do you see how much in common we have with these people, blessed by God, yet flawed by human nature? Prone to become disillusioned by the world around them. God's plan remained in place for each of them. Their choices carried consequences, like all choices do, yet God never gave up on them. The same way He never gives up on us. All that was required by any of them was faith in God and a repentent heart. He has not changed these requirements. He is as steadfast as ever. The same yesterday, today, and forever. I praise Him for it!!

At HIS feet,
    R.

Thanks for the words of God, Ransomed.
    It is a blessing for someone like you to remind me how faithful He is, where I can surrender my burdens to Him or just talk to Him in prayers.

Thank you again and Amen!
    GBU all!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    I received a message earlier that someone needed prayer to recover from the depths of a personal loss. There has been debate over the legitamacy of the reasons behinds his posts. Irregardless, a lost soul is a lost soul. I have no other information except to say that God already know this person by name. Please pray.
    Thank you for your faithfulness,
    In His service,
    R.