Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by li2327 All of you will definitely be in my constant prayers. God ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    All of you will definitely be in my constant prayers. God is so mighty and pwerful. Continue to lean on Him and stand on His word. His blessings are overflowing.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Hey there!

I think I lost the PIN you sent me...i been busy with weddings, moving, and finishing up the school year. Missed ya on the PS and CB as well!

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Ry
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey guys,

I follow this thread every day and am thankful for all you prayer warriors. Your willingness to put the needs of others before yours and lay them at God's feet in prayer is to be commended. It is truly awesome to watch the supernatural power of God work through the blessings that have fallen upon those who have requested God's grace.

Please know that I, too have been lifting you all up, but now I find myself in need of your prayers. My family has run into a financial situation that will truly require divine intervention. Please pray that the Lord will find us deserving enough to bless us with the resources we need to relieve us of this debt and the strength we need get through this stressful ordeal.

My thanks in advance,
    Roger

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Hey guys,

I follow this thread every day and am thankful for all you prayer warriors. Your willingness to put the needs of others before yours and lay them at God's feet in prayer is to be commended. It is truly awesome to watch the supernatural power of God work through the blessings that have fallen upon those who have requested God's grace.

Please know that I, too have been lifting you all up, but now I find myself in need of your prayers. My family has run into a financial situation that will truly require divine intervention. Please pray that the Lord will find us deserving enough to bless us with the resources we need to relieve us of this debt and the strength we need get through this stressful ordeal.

My thanks in advance,
    Roger

You got it! I can pass it along to the folks at CB to keep you lifted up as well. Thank God for your faithfulness in following and staying in prayer!
    ---

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Roger,
    Fear not. God is faithful. He meets all our needs. He will see you through this. Stay faithful. I will be in daily prayer for you and your family.

Praying expectantly,
    R.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Roger, I will be praying dilligently for the Lord to answer your prayers. As you know, these tough times we experience, if we are faithful, only serve to make use stronger in Him. You will see a blessing.

Thanks to all of you. I know I am already truly blessed in so many ways.....a beautiful wife and awesome, healthy kids, a good job and a roof over our heads. This is just something I don't think I can overcome without God's help.

Thanks again.....

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Your circumstances are now before the Lord, from the mouths of your friends - here, and on CB. Blessings upon you Roger.

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Roger you and your family are in my prayers as well. Rely on Him and He will see you through.

Thank you Lance and sele.....

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    RoGro- I pray for 100 fold blessings to RAIN in on you and your family for all the sewing that you have done. God knows your heart and your needs and always scoops you up in His Almighty Hand right before we go splat!!!

He tests our faith and patience.

He has seen my family through great financial needs over the last few years and has blessed us. God is Great!
    Last edited by Mortgage_Man; 05-20-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Thank you, MM!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    please continue to keep us posted on what's happening. To GOD be the Glory!!!

Ry
    ---

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will praying for you and your family Roger.
    He is God almighty. The Lord promises to provide everything that is needed.

I am glad that you stop by at this prayer request thread.
    GBU and put your trust on Him!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Hey guys,

My thanks in advance,
    Roger
    Roger, we will keep you in our prayers!

thb
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Thanks all......God Bless you and yours and thank you for your continued prayers.