Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

I would like to keep you updated on my progress and add a word of ... Networking with PinStackers forum

sele no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I would like to keep you updated on my progress and add a word of Thanks and Praise to our Lord. The Twitter Prayer chain that I mentioned a couple pages above has been growing and now has over 400 followers in just 4 days. Please continue to remember this ministry and be sure to checkout the list and add those mentioned to your prayers.

newcreation, I will add your father to both my prayers and my list. His recovery and lack of pain is a wonderful sign. And you may just find that this is just what he needs to bring him closer to Christ. As suyup said, "God works in miraculous ways." I am also remembering your own personal needs and pray that you have been granted some peace this weekend.
    Follow my Twitter Prayer Chain @Ask4Prayer

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    THIS IS A PRAISE REPORT! I ASKED RECENTLY FOR PRAYER FOR A FAMILY MEMBER NAMED HUEY. HIS KIDNEYS TURNED OUT NOT TO BE THE PROBLEM. HE HAS BEEN HOME SINCE LAST NITE. AS OF TUESDAY MORNING, HIS BLOOD PRESSURE WOULD STILL NOT REGULATE. IT WAS AT STROKE LEVEL AND HAD BEEN FOR WEEKS. ON TUESDAY NIGHT, AT A REVIVAL I HAVE BEEN ATTENDING, PRAYER BEGAN FOR HUEY A LITTLE AFTER 8 THAT EVENING AND ENDED ABOUT 8:30PM.
    HE WAS DISCHARGED THE NEXT DAY. THE DOCTORS WERE MORE THAN A LITTLE SHOCKED WHEN AT ROUGHLY 9 OCLOCK ON TUESDAY NIGHT HIS BP DROPPED TO NORMAL. IT HAS NOT GONE BACK UP SINCE.
    OUR GOD IS THE SAME TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER! THE SAME GOD WHO HEALED IN BIBLICAL TIMES, STILL HEALS TODAY!!! WHAT A TESTIMONY GOD HAS BLESSED HUEY WITH AND HE IS TELLING EVERYONE!

STILL PRAYING EXPECTANTLY!!
    PRAISE GOD!!!
    REDEEMED
    Awesome news R just read that "somewhere else" I think . . . , LOL
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I would like to keep you updated on my progress and add a word of Thanks and Praise to our Lord. The Twitter Prayer chain that I mentioned a couple pages above has been growing and now has over 400 followers in just 4 days. Please continue to remember this ministry and be sure to checkout the list and add those mentioned to your prayers.

newcreation, I will add your father to both my prayers and my list. His recovery and lack of pain is a wonderful sign. And you may just find that this is just what he needs to bring him closer to Christ. As suyup said, "God works in miraculous ways." I am also remembering your own personal needs and pray that you have been granted some peace this weekend.
    Praise God for His mighty move through such technology and His reach in even the ungodliest of places .

This is just another magnificent showing of His might...but also His love, grace, and mercy. His Gospel of love and peace will indeed reach all nations before the return of His Son!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    When that shout rings out and the trumpet sounds I will be so ready!! So much has been happening to keep us all busy. Please remember to pray for each other as we all go out each day to live our witness!!
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Update on Carlito's situation
    Thanks God and your prays too, Carlitos is going better and better, fisrst walk by hinself has to be within 2 weeks Dr. Says that a miracle is happening wit him...

Update on my Sister's Situation

She got a job last week, kids are doing a great job in the school, and she is feeling better every day

Thanks to you all
    God bless you all
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Thanks God and your prays too, Carlitos is going better and better, fisrst walk by hinself has to be within 2 weeks Dr. Says that a miracle is happening wit him...

She got a job last week, kids are doing a great job in the school, and she is feeling better every day

Thanks to you all
    God bless you all
    Praise God. It is great to see His hand at work in our lives. God is so good.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post

Thanks to you all
    God bless you all

Awesome news Ealvnv! Thank for the update.

I am glad that Carlito is getting better. I will pray for his on going treatments and hope he will be able to play again.

I am so grateful that your sister got a job and her family is doing fine too. I will pray for her and her family may God provides everything she needs.

God always be with you.
    His timing is always perfect!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." -Isaiah 40:28-31

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Amen on that Jbee!

GBU!

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." -Isaiah 40:28-31
    Loving His Word brother!!! Praise be to God
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

samcheezay no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20972A34
    this is awesome. not many people respond to "do you need prayer?" because they may have their life at in hand with their own hands but we can't judge them if they reject but did you guys know that prayer moves the heart of God?

Jesus said to cast all of our fears unto Him. His burden is light and His yoke is easy. Prayer is such an important thing to do not as an act or because we have to but my heart is that you guys will do it because you want to go deeper with the Lord and seek Him daily. I encourage you those who don't know who God or Jesus is, to get to know Him and watch your life just change in a radical way.

He cares for all of you and I pray that all of you will continue your walk with Him wherever and whatever circumstance you are in. Good or bad. It doesn't matter how deep you are in with sin, God loves and He doesn't judge

have a good day and week everyone! share God's love!!

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hi all.
    I would love an update on how everyone else is doing. I pray for you all daily.
    God has been gracious to me this week.
    My son who is 4 has pneumonia. So far we are not having to be admitted. Tomorrow we go back to the doctor after days of every 4 hour breathing treatments and lots of meds. My youngest daughter has strep and I'll have her at the doctors tomorrow also. God has gifted their pediatrician and blessed us so many times that I am certain He will again. Please pray for His continued hand on my little ones. Mommy is exhausted. I must sleep while my son does. God bless each of you.
    Praying expectantly,
    Ransomed

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Cyndi, I will be praying for your son and daughter, as I do all the folks here and on CB who request prayer. He is almighty and un changing and I will pray with faith and conviction that your ittle ones be healed.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    All of you will definitely be in my constant prayers. God is so mighty and pwerful. Continue to lean on Him and stand on His word. His blessings are overflowing.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will pray for you and your son + daughter. Hope both of them will be better soon and God gives you strength too.