Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

You should never have to say your are sorry... We all have our own lives ... Networking with PinStackers forum

newcreation no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

You should never have to say your are sorry... We all have our own lives but I know from your previous posts that your prayers go out right away and I do not expect responses right away. I am not the only person in the world but thank you for thinking of me, I am grateful.

Right after I posted my first post I felt God's hands on me and I just knew that at that moment people were praying for me. I think it is wonderful that there are people out there that will pray for you even though you don't even know them. It is a very powerful feeling...I know my family is praying for me (but you almost expect that...not that you should expect it but you do sometimes, you take it for granted) but when strangers start to pray for you it is a feeling like the world is behind you against the devil and I will triumph. Sort of like the Verizon commercials. There is the one guy with the phone and he has the whole Verizon network behind him following him wherever he goes to make sure he stays connected. Well that is how I feel...I am the guy with the phone and everyone on this thread and Christberry.com (logged in but have not introduced myself yet) are my network making sure I stay connected to God and it gives me strenght to know that no matter where I go or where I am I can log into my BB and pray with all of you. This is a great thread and I thank God that you started it. I wish I found it earlier when I really felt down and out and needed people to talk to.

This journey that I am on has been going on a year in the making and only now am I standing on my own two feet and moving on (or up). It has been a very painful, hard, and unbearable jorney, although it is not over yet I am a lot stronger than I was before (I have always been a strong person). I have God to thank for that because only AFTER I found my way back to God did I start to become strong again and now I know that with God nothing is impossible (all in his time), and with God on my side I can't lose! "Be patience, humble, and kind." & "Have Faith, Hope and Love and the greatest of these is Love" (not the exact quotes)....that is what I live by now. Whatever that means for my marriage only God knows but whatever it is I am at peace (it took a long time to get here and it has only been about 1 1/2 weeks for me to really get it) for I know it will work out for my best. I do pray with all my heart that God does reach my husbands heart and he does not in fact move out this weekend. I am praying for a mircale and if it is God's plan to keep my marriage together then please I ask all of you to reach your hands up to the Lord and pray...pray with your whole heart that my husband does not move out this Saturday or if he does that he returns home quickly and pray that I have the strength for my children and for my husband to get us though this. I know God will provide the Grace and strenth that I will need to pick the pieces up and keep going, I trust in him. I have let go and let God do his work.

Thank you to all of you who have responded and I look forward to "typing" with you on this jorney.

That was a reponse to Ransomed reply to me...I thought her post would show up with my reponse but it didn't and I reliezed that I did not mention her name in the beginning so in case you didn't figure it out (...lol) it started as my respone back to Ransomed and then I just kept going talking to everyone.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    We are remembering you in prayer. You did the right thing by letting go and turning it over to Him. Afterall, He's in control anyway. He will lift you up, guide you through, and give you the strength. Jesus said, "he that endureth till the end, the same shall be saved".
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Thank you chokem...I have made the commentment that I am in this to the end to God and myself. In case you have not figured it out my husband is the love of my life and I really don't believe that this is how my marriage will end so I will see it though. If it should end then I can hold my head up high cause I did everything in my power and followed God. I will not give up. Its not over until its over.
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    We are remembering you in prayer. You did the right thing by letting go and turning it over to Him. Afterall, He's in control anyway. He will lift you up, guide you through, and give you the strength. Jesus said, "he that endureth till the end, the same shall be saved".

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    God be praised that you have such a strong walk new creation. He will see you through this chapter in your life. I can promise you that. Somtimes though our plans are not Gods plans. He knows our needs and sees further than we do remember that. He will never fail or forsake you. I can personally attest to that as I am a single mother of 4. He not only saw me through my lonliest hours but strengthened my witness and provided me with a purpose I would have not have been able to work toward married to a non-believer. He knew much better than I what I needed. He knows your needs also. Whatever they may be. However big they may seem. God is bigger. There is nothing He can not use to His glory. I will continue to pray expectantly for all of you.

At HIS feet,
    Ransomed

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Newcreation I love the analogy of the verizon commercial. God does here us wherever we are. With Him there is never a dead zone.
    Also wanted to let you know that I have added your request to my prayer chain as well. Trust in whatever answer God gives knowing that He always knows best.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I have been following this thread for some time now, but now I feel the need to post. I have a coworker whose adult son was burned by a kitchen grease fire Monday night. He is burned over 60% of the front of his body and is going to have to undergo skin graft surgery in the next few days. Please add him and his family to your prayers.

I am also starting a Twitter Prayer Chain. I would like to get as many believers praying for this list across the globe as we can, as well as adding additional prayer requests to this chain.
    Be one of the first to join in this effort @Ask4Prayer

Thanks
    Sele
    I am to hear that you have been following this thread.

Sele, I will keep your coworker in my prayer and also at my church prayer meeting later on tonight. Keep us up-to-date about his condition. May God heal his wounds and strength his family + friends.

I will check the twitter link too. Thanks .

GBU!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by newcreation View Post
    This is my very first post on a forum...I am very new to the world of Blackberry's (I have had it less than a week) and really new to Pinstack (hence the name "newcreation"). I have been having a really rough time lately in my life and I have been praying very hard for things to work out. I came on to pinstack in order to find information about my blackberry but never in a million years did I expect to find a thread like this. Just what I needed at this exact moment. Thank you all and I have not finished reading all the posts yet, I just want you to know that I will pray for all of you...God knows who you are. I will pray for all my pinstack prayer buddies. As I catch up with the thread I will pray more. Just want to say thank you...this is the best I have seen yet. There is no better information then information from God himself!!! If I could send out a prayer request to anyone who reads this and prays to please say a prayer for my marriage and family. Please pray that God gives me the strenth to endure what ever is ahead and shows me the way to keep my family together. Thank you...and God Bless You. I will stay posted.
    Welcome to the bb world, pinstack and this prayer thread.
    I bet you will catch up quick with many tips/tricks in pinstack forum.

Newcreation, I will keep you and your family in my prayer list. May God gives guidance and provides you with many things that you need in life.

GBU.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by newcreation View Post
    I hope I posted that right. I am posting from my BB and I don't really know how to use this site yet at least not from my BB...lol! Like I mentioned I am very new to this
    Don't worry about it. As chokem said that you're doing it correctly.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    Newcreation I love the analogy of the verizon commercial. God does here us wherever we are. With Him there is never a dead zone.
    Also wanted to let you know that I have added your request to my prayer chain as well. Trust in whatever answer God gives knowing that He always knows best.
    Amen on that Sele. He is powerful and faithful to us at anytime and whenever we need Him.

He always makes everything beautiful at the right time, which is His time.

Believe in Him and we have nothing to worry about.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    THIS IS A PRAISE REPORT! I ASKED RECENTLY FOR PRAYER FOR A FAMILY MEMBER NAMED HUEY. HIS KIDNEYS TURNED OUT NOT TO BE THE PROBLEM. HE HAS BEEN HOME SINCE LAST NITE. AS OF TUESDAY MORNING, HIS BLOOD PRESSURE WOULD STILL NOT REGULATE. IT WAS AT STROKE LEVEL AND HAD BEEN FOR WEEKS. ON TUESDAY NIGHT, AT A REVIVAL I HAVE BEEN ATTENDING, PRAYER BEGAN FOR HUEY A LITTLE AFTER 8 THAT EVENING AND ENDED ABOUT 8:30PM.
    HE WAS DISCHARGED THE NEXT DAY. THE DOCTORS WERE MORE THAN A LITTLE SHOCKED WHEN AT ROUGHLY 9 OCLOCK ON TUESDAY NIGHT HIS BP DROPPED TO NORMAL. IT HAS NOT GONE BACK UP SINCE.
    OUR GOD IS THE SAME TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER! THE SAME GOD WHO HEALED IN BIBLICAL TIMES, STILL HEALS TODAY!!! WHAT A TESTIMONY GOD HAS BLESSED HUEY WITH AND HE IS TELLING EVERYONE!

STILL PRAYING EXPECTANTLY!!
    PRAISE GOD!!!
    REDEEMED
    Last edited by Ransomed; 05-08-2009 at 02:20 AM.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Thank you for the uplifting news and testimony Ransomed.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    THIS IS A PRAISE REPORT! I ASKED RECENTLY FOR PRAYER FOR A FAMILY MEMBER NAMED HUEY. HIS KIDNEYS TURNED OUT NOT TO BE THE PROBLEM. HE HAS BEEN HOME SINCE LAST NITE. AS OF TUESDAY MORNING, HIS BLOOD PRESSURE WOULD STILL NOT REGULATE. IT WAS AT STROKE LEVEL AND HAD BEEN FOR WEEKS. ON TUESDAY NIGHT, AT A REVIVAL I HAVE BEEN ATTENDING, PRAYER BEGAN FOR HUEY A LITTLE AFTER 8 THAT EVENING AND ENDED ABOUT 8:30PM.
    HE WAS DISCHARGED THE NEXT DAY. THE DOCTORS WERE MORE THAN A LITTLE SHOCKED WHEN AT ROUGHLY 9 OCLOCK ON TUESDAY NIGHT HIS BP DROPPED TO NORMAL. IT HAS NOT GONE BACK UP SINCE.
    OUR GOD IS THE SAME TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER! THE SAME GOD WHO HEALED IN BIBLICAL TIMES, STILL HEALS TODAY!!! WHAT A TESTIMONY GOD HAS BLESSED HUEY WITH AND HE IS TELLING EVERYONE!

STILL PRAYING EXPECTANTLY!!
    PRAISE GOD!!!
    REDEEMED
    Wow. What a great example of God's love and willingness to heal, if we would only ask. This is the first thread I come to every day on Pinstack, I need my daily fix. Thanks everyone for contributing.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

That is so wonderful to hear. I also got good news too. My dad has stage 4 panceris cancer. It is not curable and they told him that he would. Not go into remission. Well this past week the rusults showed that he was in partial remission meaning the cancer is shrinking. No one knows how long it will stay this way and the when the cancer comes back and it will it will be worse but they are surprised they even got it to shrink. He is doing very well and looking good. Youi would not know he has cancer when you look at him. We are all thanking God cause he is increasing his life span and already beating the odds! We keep praying that his cancer will contine to shrink and he will stay in remission for a long time to come. We also have been thanking God because he took the pain away from my Dad and he is not suffering anymore in that asspect and he is reacting great to the chemo...it does not affect him like it does for most people. He has high spirits and knows he will beat this that the cancer will not beat him. So please pray for him and thank 0god for the hand upon my fathers sholder...wether he believes it or not I know God is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Wow. What a great example of God's love and willingness to heal, if we would only ask. This is the first thread I come to every day on Pinstack, I need my daily fix. Thanks everyone for contributing.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will pray for your father health newcreation. I hope the cancer goes away and does not come back.
    God works in miraculous way.
    Praise His name!