Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by tgeekb I wish the very best for your friend and will keep ... Networking with PinStackers forum

sele no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    I wish the very best for your friend and will keep him in my prayers. Also, I like your idea of a twitter prayer chain, I will check it out!

TgeekB
    Thank you for your prayers and for the comment. I feel that this is something that the Lord has laid upon my heart to do. I actually got the idea from following this thread and thought how awesome and powerful it would be to have fellow believers from all over praying for individual prayer request and seeing the praise and results of this prayer. Using twitter to accomplish this will allow prayer requests to be broadcast instantly to all who wish to receive. I just started this, and really would like to get many followers and request to have this bring glory and honor to God.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sele I'm now following you on twitter and will def lift up those in need in prayer. Thanks for starting that. No such thing as too many prayers
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

newcreation no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is my very first post on a forum...I am very new to the world of Blackberry's (I have had it less than a week) and really new to Pinstack (hence the name "newcreation"). I have been having a really rough time lately in my life and I have been praying very hard for things to work out. I came on to pinstack in order to find information about my blackberry but never in a million years did I expect to find a thread like this. Just what I needed at this exact moment. Thank you all and I have not finished reading all the posts yet, I just want you to know that I will pray for all of you...God knows who you are. I will pray for all my pinstack prayer buddies. As I catch up with the thread I will pray more. Just want to say thank you...this is the best I have seen yet. There is no better information then information from God himself!!! If I could send out a prayer request to anyone who reads this and prays to please say a prayer for my marriage and family. Please pray that God gives me the strenth to endure what ever is ahead and shows me the way to keep my family together. Thank you...and God Bless You. I will stay posted.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Welcome newcreation. That's usually the way God works, he is where you least expect him. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newcreation View Post
    This is my very first post on a forum...I am very new to the world of Blackberry's (I have had it less than a week) and really new to Pinstack (hence the name "newcreation"). I have been having a really rough time lately in my life and I have been praying very hard for things to work out. I came on to pinstack in order to find information about my blackberry but never in a million years did I expect to find a thread like this. Just what I needed at this exact moment. Thank you all and I have not finished reading all the posts yet, I just want you to know that I will pray for all of you...God knows who you are. I will pray for all my pinstack prayer buddies. As I catch up with the thread I will pray more. Just want to say thank you...this is the best I have seen yet. There is no better information then information from God himself!!! If I could send out a prayer request to anyone who reads this and prays to please say a prayer for my marriage and family. Please pray that God gives me the strenth to endure what ever is ahead and shows me the way to keep my family together. Thank you...and God Bless You. I will stay posted.
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers! He is our strength and our rock, just lean on Him. I would also like to invite you to check out Christberry.com if you haven't already. You will find a group full of love and support there.
    Follow my Twitter Prayer Chain @Ask4Prayer

I just subscribed to this thread and I said I was gonna go back and read all the post and I am so glad I did because this where I am at in my life. I am thanking God the cross that I bear now with my husband and family. I have let go and let God do His work. Remember with God all things are possible and with Him on your side you can't lose! I will say a pray for you. Thank you for sharing.
    QUOTE=Ransomed;1063544]Trena,
    Thank you for posting your prayer request. I know that I myself and many others will be lifting up you and your family in prayer today. When I am faced with the hardships of this world I center my prayers around these scriptures 2Corinthians 12:9-10.Paul is told "My grace is sufficient for you,.." Gods grace IS sufficient enough to cover any hardships you are faced with.We should praise God for the trials we face. If we were not doing something right the devil wouldn't be trying so hard. (V10).". .For when I am weak,then I am strong." So just let go and let God."..for my power is made perfect in weakness." (V9)
    In prayer for you,
    Ransomed
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~[/QUOTE]

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Newcreation-welcome. Remember that through all the good, all the bad, all the trying times in your life there is one constant-God is in control. Put your faith in Him, and believe! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I hope I posted that right. I am posting from my BB and I don't really know how to use this site yet at least not from my BB...lol! Like I mentioned I am very new to this

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I hope I posted that right. I am posting from my BB and I don't really know how to use this site yet at least not from my BB...lol! Like I mentioned I am very new to this
    You were correct in your posting.

In the past few months I have learned that He is the only constant and solid thing in my life and I rely on Him a lot right now. I know I am not in control over my own life and that I can't do this alone. I was very scared about what may happen this weekend but I know that this is part of Gods plan and He will see me though it and help me to handle it with His grace. I know no matter what happens He will make sure that the kids and I have what we need. If I should be lacking something then I know He will provide it if it is something that I really need. I am no longer scared. Does not mean that it will hurt any less but He will help me with that as well. He will show me the way and He will not fail me. I am praying for a miracle though...I want to keep my family together but I will trust in God and what ever He has planned for me
    Thank you for your prayers and for responding. It does help to feel not so alone. Thank you..
    I will say a prayer for you and your kind heart and thank God for bringing me to this sit.
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Newcreation-welcome. Remember that through all the good, all the bad, all the trying times in your life there is one constant-God is in control. Put your faith in Him, and believe! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers. I will check out christberry.comthank you for the invitation. I need all the support I can get right now and I believe God sent me here for some added support and prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers! He is our strength and our rock, just lean on Him. I would also like to invite you to check out Christberry.com if you haven't already. You will find a group full of love and support there.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    New creation i would have to agree and if you do, look me up there. Same name wherever I go.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

HALLELUJAH

Isn't God so awesome??!! Welcome and I thank God you found your way here. As someone shared...hopefully you will be lead to christberry.com. It's an awesome place to fellowship and meet other Christians on ur BB .

I will keep your marriage, family, and faith in my prayers...that the Lord will strengthen them all!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    New Creation, our prayers are for you

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Newcreation,
    I'm sorry I was not able to respond to you earlier. I have been in revival at a local church and although I received your request and immediately starting praying for you and your family I was not able to send a response to you right then.
    I was excited to see you that you are more at peace with your circumstances. That is our blessing for giving it all to HIM. Peace that surpasses all understanding. How faithful is God!!
    It just so happened that tonights message was titled "The Beautiful Christian Home." It is my prayer that this is where you find yourself.
    Seek HIM first in all things.

At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"