Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

I just wanted to say thankyou to everone who prayed for me. I am happy ... Networking with PinStackers forum

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

I just wanted to say thankyou to everone who prayed for me. I am happy to say that I ended up with a final score of an 84 which put me over the mark to pass the semester. Thank you all once again and God bless. Don Hamel
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    How awesome is God?!??!!

I am asking for you guys to keep the ministry at ChristBerry in prayer. If anyone has tried to access it today, the database that runs the site is down. The data is fine, just that the site isn't able to access the database server right now. Pray for patience and for God's divine power to intervene!
    Ry,
    You know God is all in Christberry. He will provide whatever is needed to see His work done there. Pray expectantly!!
    In His service,
    Ransomed

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    I just wanted to say thankyou to everone who prayed for me. I am happy to say that I ended up with a final score of an 84 which put me over the mark to pass the semester. Thank you all once again and God bless. Don Hamel
    Praise God! He is faithful!!
    In His service,
    Ransomed

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Hello everyone. I have been gone from Pinstack for a while but am back. It's good to see the ministry is still strong. Add me if you want, I love to talk about the Lord. 2448FC02 (That's a zero)

TgeekB
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Way to go Don. I have been a nurse for 12 years and know what you are going through. Let me just say, it will be worth it in the end. It is an honorable profession which will give you and your patients great joy. Best of luck to you!

TgeekB

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Way to go Don. I have been a nurse for 12 years and know what you are going through. Let me just say, it will be worth it in the end. It is an honorable profession which will give you and your patients great joy. Best of luck to you!

TgeekB
    Even as a CNA I feel the same. Thank you all for your support.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I am glad that you pass the test with a good grade.

Great job Don.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Awesome news!!! I love hearing the answers to the prayers being lifted to the Lord!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hello everyone. I have been gone from Pinstack for a while but am back. It's good to see the ministry is still strong. Add me if you want, I love to talk about the Lord. 2448FC02 (That's a zero)

TgeekB

Welcome back to the stacks and to this thread!!! I will keep you lifted in prayer . I will add you if you are not on my BBM.

Ry
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Don, we're so very glad to here that! Blessings to you and yours good friend

cwphillip no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    *This thread is for anyone who needs prayer. I'll be checking it constantly, with email notifications so know that if you post here I will immediately lift you up in prayer. If you would like to post a prayer request for someone else, please do so. Their name is not necessary because God knew each of us before we were ever born. He will know who it is that is in need. I would like to ask that you include a little information about the specific request, but it is not really neccessary. You just do what you are led to do and we will pray.
    Also, I would love to receive praise reports from you. There are times in this life that we each feel God working. I would love to hear about it.
    If you have a personal request please PM me. I'll be praying within minutes for you.
    **For all of the believers out there, please add this thread to your subscription and request email notification if you can. How awesome it will be to know that if at any moment you are in need, you have prayer warriors ready to lift you up. We are united in prayer. We are the body of CHRIST. We are the praying saints of GOD!

"...pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18 NIV

At HIS feet,
    Thanks for your prayer offer. Please lift me up in your intercessions. Obstacles are being placed in my way to prevent me from accomplishing something that God wants me to do. Thank you very much.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Cw, thank you for stopping by at this thread.
    I will pray for you.

Trust in Him and He will open the way for you.
    He will provide everything that you need at the right time and on the right place.

Psalm 33 tells us that God is also watching from on high (v.14). He sees not just images and activities but discerns thoughts and motives. As Creator God, when He speaks, it will be done (v.9). His eternal purposes march on unhindered (vv.10-11). Earthly obstacles are mere steppingstones to Him. Though many may depend on military strength for deliverance and safety, their hope is in vain (vv.16-17).
    Yet we who fear the Lord need not flee from this awesome God. The psalmist affirms, “The eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy . . . . He is our help and our shield” (vv.18,20).

Keep your eyes on the Lord; He never takes His eyes off you.
    GBU!

PIN/ID
    Ask

TgeekB

Hi TgeekB. Nice to meet you.
    I will add you in my bbm list.

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been following this thread for some time now, but now I feel the need to post. I have a coworker whose adult son was burned by a kitchen grease fire Monday night. He is burned over 60% of the front of his body and is going to have to undergo skin graft surgery in the next few days. Please add him and his family to your prayers.

I am also starting a Twitter Prayer Chain. I would like to get as many believers praying for this list across the globe as we can, as well as adding additional prayer requests to this chain.
    Be one of the first to join in this effort @Ask4Prayer

Thanks
    Sele

PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I have been following this thread for some time now, but now I feel the need to post. I have a coworker whose adult son was burned by a kitchen grease fire Monday night. He is burned over 60% of the front of his body and is going to have to undergo skin graft surgery in the next few days. Please add him and his family to your prayers.

I am also starting a Twitter Prayer Chain. I would like to get as many believers praying for this list across the globe as we can, as well as adding additional prayer requests to this chain.
    Be one of the first to join in this effort @Ask4Prayer

Thanks
    Sele
    I wish the very best for your friend and will keep him in my prayers. Also, I like your idea of a twitter prayer chain, I will check it out!

TgeekB