Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Ransomed Hello everyone. I have a prayer request. Please pray for a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request. Please pray for a family member. His name is Huey. His is having surgery today to place a shunt in a main atery to his kidneys. Please also pray for his wife Susan.

EA,
    How is carlito? And your sister?

At His feet,
    R.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    thanks for your prays, my sister is ok, she has an interview today afternoon, hopefully she'll get the job.

carlitos is at home, tomorrow we'll have the tournament for him
    Dr says the cirgury was ok, hopefully it will take just a few months for him to get better...

thanks everyone for your prays
    and for sure Huey will be ok

be blessed
    Ea
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thanks. I keep praying for carlito and your sister also.
    R.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Hey all I want to thank you for all the prayers for my buddy on the road. He just emailed me and in a nutshell said everything starting to look better.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request. Please pray for a family member. His name is Huey. His is having surgery today to place a shunt in a main atery to his kidneys. Please also pray for his wife Susan.

I will pray for them. May God heal him and be with his family too.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Hey all I want to thank you for all the prayers for my buddy on the road. He just emailed me and in a nutshell said everything starting to look better.

We'll pray for him.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am a father of two and have been working, going to school and taking care of my family for 4 years not. My girlfriend(mother of my kids as well) decidedthat she wanted to go to school at the same time as well. We are both in school to become nurses and the associate program is really tough and accelerated. I just found out that I need a 76 to pass on my final and it stinks to think that I would have to do eveything all over again. It takes a lot of time away from my kids and family and when I pass this semester I will only have one year left. This may seem like something small to some people but it is very bi for me. Would you guys maybe say a prayer for me to help retain the info that I study and help me get the 76 or better on my final exam? It would be very appreciated. Thank you, Don Hamel

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    You got it bosox my wife is doing same thing now so I can feel where your coming from. It is a lot to remember. God be with you.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    You got it bosox my wife is doing same thing now so I can feel where your coming from. It is a lot to remember. God be with you.
    The biggest challenge is that my girlfriend and I are both in the program so finding time to do everything is rough. Thank you very much, it means a lot to me

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Don, I will pray for you. Hope you will pass your final exam.
    May God bless you with your family with many things in life.

Please keep us posted.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    You're definitely in my prayers Don. †God† knows what your goals are and He's going to be with you all they way. It's a wonderful thing that you and your wife are doing. Yes family time is very important but †God† will hold it all together if you let Him.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Don,
    I will certanly pray for you. God's will is that all you do in this life, you do for His glory. Nusing is a program I am personally very familiar with so believe me when I say I have been where you are. It is a tough place. The nursing programs here I think were made to suit those right out f highschool with no job or children. It was tough with 4 and a job. The thing to remember is that God has a plan for you. Be it nusing school or not. He has already blessed you with a job much like His own. To be a father. Keeping the priorities where they should be did made my life as a single sudent working mother much simpler. God first, then family, then school. Focus on HIM first and He will bless the rest. Remember,
    Seek Him first.
    At HIS feet,
    R.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    We pray for Huey's full recovery, and Don's excellent performance on his test oh Lord, on this, your day.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    I am a father of two and have been working, going to school and taking care of my family for 4 years not. My girlfriend(mother of my kids as well) decidedthat she wanted to go to school at the same time as well. We are both in school to become nurses and the associate program is really tough and accelerated. I just found out that I need a 76 to pass on my final and it stinks to think that I would have to do eveything all over again. It takes a lot of time away from my kids and family and when I pass this semester I will only have one year left. This may seem like something small to some people but it is very bi for me. Would you guys maybe say a prayer for me to help retain the info that I study and help me get the 76 or better on my final exam? It would be very appreciated. Thank you, Don Hamel
    Oh! One other thing.
    God be praised you ask for guidance in even what you may consider the small things in your life. These are all to often overlooked. He is glorified in our successes. Big and small. Private or public. Our God is all about the details. I will pray expectantly.
    Pray, Believe, Receive!

R.

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my life scriptures. thanks for starting the thread. What a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by aldie View Post
    nice, my dad swears by that verse.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    How awesome is God?!??!!

I am asking for you guys to keep the ministry at ChristBerry in prayer. If anyone has tried to access it today, the database that runs the site is down. The data is fine, just that the site isn't able to access the database server right now. Pray for patience and for God's divine power to intervene!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)