Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

here is Carlito's story: he is a soccer player, a good one, but unfortunately last ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

here is Carlito's story:
    he is a soccer player, a good one, but unfortunately last week he got hurt in a soccer game, i dont know how you say it in english but he has a fracture of "tibia and perone" rigth know he has two platinum pieces on his leg, the doctor said that he probably wont be able to play never ever, his need know goes more far than the economical, cause his dream is be a proffesional soccer player, so dont need to say nothing else....please pray for him, but specially for his mom, you know how she might be feeling now, they are from my home country, and this situation is touching me strong enough to keep him in my mind at all times...
    our team will have a special tournament on may 2nd to collect money for his family, pray for us to make the more money possible...

thanks for your prayes and please pray to our God to give him the chance to make his dream real...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, will pray for an abundance and overflowing of money to cover the family so they can focus on Carlitos. Also, that Mom will hold up and have faith in God for a miracle for her son.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    This thread, Praise Him and pray for them..., is definately a blessing for me. I never thought I would use the blackberry to reach out and join in with others to experience the power of prayer. This is new and unchartered for me and brings back some excitement in my walk; it's like another level or door of opportunity to reach people.

God be praised! I love to hear these things, because anytime you are about the Father's business you will be blessed by it! With each prayer you are being obedient to God's command. And anytime we are obediently about HIS business our walk will be strengthened! We should all be seeking those opportunities, designed by God, to not only reach out to someone who is lost, but also to comfort and stengthen those who are our brothers and sisters in Christ.
    I can not thank you enough for sharing this post with me. I know how you feel. This thread, all those who have posted here, as well as those who I know are silent prayer warriors, have blessed me tremendously. I am humbled by God each day as I witness Him working through this body of believers.
    There are just not words...

At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Ransomed- I will join in agreeance with you for Jonathan to be healed completely and for his family to come together during this time of great need. I pray for his friend's family to be strengthened and to seek You for comfort. Amen.

Thank you..

God bless!

R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    EA,
    I will be in prayer for your friend.Please let us know how he is doing.
    I have a prayer request also. Two years ago, a 15 year old, left church and was walking home, he was hit by a car and killed just over a mile from my house. Yesterday, his older brother was in a car accident, the driver of the car was killed and he, the passenger, is critical. Please pray for Jonathan to be healed and for his family to be strengthened. He is only 23. This is a difficult time for his friend's family also. It is never easy to lose a loved one at any age, but especially this young.
    I know our God is all powerful. I know He can heal with only His will. I pray that is His will. Please pray with me.

The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
    James 5:16b

God bless each of you.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    May God give the family strength and heal Jonathan.
    I will pray with you Ransomed for him and his family.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ealvnv, I will pray for Carlito's health and may God gives him strength.

God always open a way for His children. Never doubt for His power, as the Bible said nothing is impossible for Him because He is the Mighty God!

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It is always a blessing to see and experience God's power and His wonderful blessings through this thread. I pray that everyone continues to keep one another in prayer and look to the hills from whence cometh our help ! For it comes from the LORD .
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Wow!! I'm on the stacks every day and I can't believe I haven't seen this thread til now! Thank you! It is always a good feeling to know that people are watching out for you and can pray and petition the Lord on your behalf if you can't. Ill let a subscription to this forum. God is Great and Mighty.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    welcome to the thread jchap . Have you been to CB? it's a dedicated site meant to help encourage and equip Christians...accessing it all from your BB. Could get a link to you if interested.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

PIN/ID
    Ask
    it is nice to meet you jchapman!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    Wow!! I'm on the stacks every day and I can't believe I haven't seen this thread til now! Thank you! It is always a good feeling to know that people are watching out for you and can pray and petition the Lord on your behalf if you can't. Ill let a subscription to this forum. God is Great and Mighty.
    Thank you J. It is wonderful to have another prayer warrior on this thread! God is mighty indeed!
    At His feet,
    Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request. Please pray for a family member. His name is Huey. His is having surgery today to place a shunt in a main atery to his kidneys. Please also pray for his wife Susan.

EA,
    How is carlito? And your sister?

At His feet,
    R.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request. Please pray for a family member. His name is Huey. His is having surgery today to place a shunt in a main atery to his kidneys. Please also pray for his wife Susan.

EA,

At His feet,
    R.
    Will do

EA,

At His feet,
    R.
    Lord, give favor and health and a quick recovery to Huey.

I'm really digging this thread. It's cool to always see it under the "new posts" section when I'm cruising the Stacks. Let the Message be heard.

I have a prayer request to add. I'm praying for an open door into a new job. I interviewed with a specific company this week and they have a lot of red tape to go through to get the job. I'm praying for supernatural favor to get the position.
    Thanks for your prayers and the Lord's favor as I did get this job and started this past Monday! God is good!