Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Pearloid Final update. And it is indeed a good one this time. ... Networking with PinStackers forum

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Pearloid View Post
    Final update. And it is indeed a good one this time. Both girls are safe. The first girl was found at the house she grew up in by the second girl. Thank you all very much for your prayers!!! and many thanks to god who helped to lead these young girls home safely.

Praise the Lord for His Glory!

It's great to hear that both of them are safe. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Pearloid.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearloid View Post
    Final update. And it is indeed a good one this time. Both girls are safe. The first girl was found at the house she grew up in by the second girl. Thank you all very much for your prayers!!! and many thanks to god who helped to lead these young girls home safely.
    ALL the glory and praise be to our gracious God!!!!!

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Ok it must be the day for praise I have an update to my moms house that went up for auction yesterday nobody bid and the bank that put it up for bid had to buy it back. Which gives her more time to find an option for keeping it praise be to god for nobody showing up to buy
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will keep you and your mom in my prayer wheelz.
    God will provide every single items that you need at the right time.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Praise God! He is so good!

Redeemed.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Back here againg this time my request is for my friend carlitos he got hurt in asoccer game, ill be posting more dtail later but plz put him in your prayers he is in the need of them....

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I will definitelty pray for him Eal. Count it already done.

potatopiee67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    To all on this Last page, I would like to ask for your pins, I too am a Believer in Christ, I live in East Chicago, IN. I just got me a BB Curve8330 Verizon, I am looking to fellowship with other Christian Pinstackers, let me give you my pin and if you want, just PIN ME. Pin-307bb9f6. Name is Lisa Looking forward to meeting you all and fellowshipping with you too. God Bless You.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Wheelz that is awesome and the evidence of the power of a mighty God!

Ealvnv,

I will be praying for your friend!

Thbassman

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by potatopiee67 View Post
    To all on this Last page, I would like to ask for your pins, I too am a Believer in Christ, I live in East Chicago, IN. I just got me a BB Curve8330 Verizon, I am looking to fellowship with other Christian Pinstackers, let me give you my pin and if you want, just PIN ME. Pin-307bb9f6. Name is Lisa Looking forward to meeting you all and fellowshipping with you too. God Bless You.

Hi Lisa..
    I'll send you a BBM request. Thank you for joining this thread. The more prayer warriors the beter!

At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Feel free to add me. pin:24aca474. My name is Lisa too.

potatopiee67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank You Lisa, will send you request and to everyone else I will be waiting. LOL

PIN/ID
    ASk
    EA,
    I will be in prayer for your friend.Please let us know how he is doing.
    I have a prayer request also. Two years ago, a 15 year old, left church and was walking home, he was hit by a car and killed just over a mile from my house. Yesterday, his older brother was in a car accident, the driver of the car was killed and he, the passenger, is critical. Please pray for Jonathan to be healed and for his family to be strengthened. He is only 23. This is a difficult time for his friend's family also. It is never easy to lose a loved one at any age, but especially this young.
    I know our God is all powerful. I know He can heal with only His will. I pray that is His will. Please pray with me.

The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
    James 5:16b

God bless each of you.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Outstanding news Wheelz! Even when things are out of our control(figure this one out and we can be at peace knowing God has a plan for us) and others are against us, it's still God's show here and He can make what seems impossible POSSIBLE! Thank You Lord for intervening in this circumtance.

And God, in the name of Jesus, let Carlitos be healed.

This thread, Praise Him and pray for them..., is definately a blessing for me. I never thought I would use the blackberry to reach out and join in with others to experience the power of prayer. This is new and unchartered for me and brings back some excitement in my walk; it's like another level or door of opportunity to reach people.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ransomed- I will join in agreeance with you for Jonathan to be healed completely and for his family to come together during this time of great need. I pray for his friend's family to be strengthened and to seek You for comfort. Amen.