Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Hi, I would like prayer for a friend of a friend of mine. She was ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Pearloid no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Hi, I would like prayer for a friend of a friend of mine. She was raped about a week ago by her drunken boyfriend. When she got the results from the rape kit she was told she got herpes from it. After getting the results back, she ran away. She has been missing since about 6 a.m. Thursday morning and hasn't been seen since. The only thing that could make it worse, she is only 15 years old. Please pray for her. Myself and everyone around would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pearloid; 04-19-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearloid View Post
    Hi, I would like prayer for a friend of a friend of mine. She was raped about a week ago by her drunken boyfriend. When she got the results from the rape kit she was told she got herpes from it. After getting the results back, she ran away. She has been missing since about 6 a.m. Thursday morning and hasn't been seen since. The only thing that could make it worse, she is only 15 years old. Please pray for her. Myself and everyone around would greatly appreciate it.
    God, keep this young girl safe and bring her home to her family. We pray for strength and health over her. Have your angels keep watch over her and grant her your favor in every way. Amen and amen.

Let us know how she is?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    She will definitely be in my prayers. †God† is with her and is going to keep her safe. Please let us know if you hear anything.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    I am heart-broken that this young girl has been touched by the darkness of this world. She will certainly be in the prayers of many today.
    It may seem to her like this is too much. But nothing is too much for God. He can comfort her and restore. There is no evil in this world that God can not turn around and use to His glory. Some of the best councellor's I know are the best because they themselves have been there. They have taken an experience designed by the devil to pull them from God and used it to Glorify God everyday instead. .
    I will be in steady prayer for her dirction and safety. God bless you for posting this request. Please keep us informed. I am sure we would all like to know when she is home safe.

At HIS feet,
    R.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Pearloid, I will definitely pray for her. May God heal her heart-broken and gives her strength. I hope they will find her soon.

Please keep us informed, especially when she is safe and sound. As Ransomed said that thank you for posting it on the thread so we can kneel and pray for you and all of the people surround her.

God Bless!

t-cellular no está en línea Stack level 2
    May the hands of the lord reach out and touch her and lead her back home to her family where she can be loved and comforted in her time of need! I pray she is safe and with friends who can care for her until she goes back home!

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I have a prayer request accually a couple. First I would like you all to pray that when I move from the city that my house will sell quickly. The lord has answered mine and my wifes prayers about moving out of my city financially now selling our house quickly has us worried in this economy. Secound would be prayer for my moms house that the bank would not forclose on it today and be willing to work with her on staying in the house. Thank you for your prayers

Hi, I have an update on the story, but it is NOT good news. Another girl has gone missing as of last night. She told her parents that she was going to look for the first girl at about 11 p.m. last night and hasn't been seen since. I'm really getting worried because she took her truck out.

And wheelz, you and your mother will be in my prayers. I am sure that the lord will help everything go through successfully.
    Last edited by Pearloid; 04-20-2009 at 12:31 PM.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I'm praying that the lord will keep the girls safe and a safe return

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Wheelz, I will keep you in my prayer list. Hope everything goes well with you and your mother.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Thank you for the update Pearloid, even it is not a good one.
    I hope both of the young girls come back home soon and safely.

My prayers will be for them and their family + friends.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    My prayers are going up for these two girls, that our gracious Father will keep and protect them, and return them safely. Wheelz, you and your mother will also be in my prayeres. We serve a GREAT GOD!!!!

Final update. And it is indeed a good one this time. Both girls are safe. The first girl was found at the house she grew up in by the second girl. Thank you all very much for your prayers!!! and many thanks to god who helped to lead these young girls home safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearloid View Post
    Final update. And it is indeed a good one this time. Both girls are safe. The first girl was found at the house she grew up in by the second girl. Thank you all very much for your prayers!!! and many thanks to god who helped to lead these young girls home safely.
    This is a great blessing and favor from the Lord!! God is good!!

Wheelz- I pray for favor and for the Lord to send a buyer through your door quickly and for the Lord to bring a miracle on your mother's circumstance with the bank.

God will make mountains move for us if we just have faith and ask and know that it will be done.