Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I have subscribed to your thread and thank God he led you to do so! ... Networking with PinStackers forum

tantricsunflowr no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I have subscribed to your thread and thank God he led you to do so! The most powerful verse from the Bible for me is:

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Wow! What a day it has been! I googled a blackberry question which led me to Pinstack, and now look. Devine intervention? I am sure of it. My intention was to pray for those in need, to help them the best way I could think of, by encouraging the people of God to lift them in prayer. To intercede on their behalf and bless them. But I have to tell you all, when last night I sat here, looking for a way to help someone I had been "speaking" with here on Pinstack, I opened this thread. I had know idea what today would bring. It has been a very long , very taxing, and one of the best days that I have ever had. All day today things were thrown at me. I woke up sick, my kids were sick, I was late to work, my boss was grouchy, every time I looked up there was a fire for me to put out or someone calling my name with one problem after another. It was insane! AND IT WAS AMAZING!! All of you have made my day! The Devil couldn't touch me. Because all day today I also kept hearing my BB sound off. And each time it was someone else that made my heart soar and head bow, to bless God for how good HE is and to pray for each one. It has made for an awesome day. You all have blessed me beyond belief! Thank you.. from my heart.
    Last edited by azstar; 02-18-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: format fonts
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Great thread, Ransomed. Thanks for starting it.

Y'all might want to bookmark this web site: God's Yellow Pages

A great reference to help you deal with whatever earthly strife comes your way.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Great thread, Ransomed. Thanks for starting it.

Y'all might want to bookmark this web site: God's Yellow Pages

Thx. I'll definately be checking that out.
    A great reference to help you deal with whatever earthly strife comes your way.
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-18-2009 at 02:02 AM.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Sorry for interrupting.^^ LOL.. I really should not post and drive... I was trying to pull over..
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-18-2009 at 02:01 AM.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Awesome thread!!!! Feel free to PIN me if anyone is interested in chatting about the Lord and co-laboring in ministry . PIN in profile!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Wow, just reading this thread I can feel the power of everyones faith.
    This was an awesome idea.
    My family has been enduring some hard times, any prayers are appreciated.

Thank you for starting this thread!
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by trenafisher View Post
    Wow, just reading this thread I can feel the power of everyones faith.
    This was an awesome idea.
    My family has been enduring some hard times, any prayers are appreciated.

Thank you for starting this thread!
    Trena,
    Thank you for posting your prayer request. I know that I myself and many others will be lifting up you and your family in prayer today. When I am faced with the hardships of this world I center my prayers around these scriptures 2Corinthians 12:9-10.Paul is told "My grace is sufficient for you,.." Gods grace IS sufficient enough to cover any hardships you are faced with.We should praise God for the trials we face. If we were not doing something right the devil wouldn't be trying so hard. (V10).". .For when I am weak,then I am strong." So just let go and let God."..for my power is made perfect in weakness." (V9)
    In prayer for you,
    Ransomed
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-18-2009 at 04:27 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Praise God! Let's continue to keep one another lifted in prayer. Thanks be to God for the starting of this thread...keep all the other ministries and ministers lifted. God Bless you Ransomed...reach out to me by PM or on BBM ASAP! :-).
    ---

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4
    One of our close family friends needs prayer...

She has an autistic son and her husband just left her. He is not paying child support or doing anything to help their son.

She was recently written out of work on FMLA due to her son's condition but she only works casual and was terminated so now she has been forced to go onto public assistance.

The courts won't force the husband to pay more child support until they file paperwork but she doesn't have the money to hire a lawyer.

My wife and I have been praying for her continuously and helping her as much as we possibly can.

I'd appreciate if as many people as possible to lift this to God in prayer and ease the burden, or at least let her know that she doesn't have to shoulder it alone...for God tells us that there will be trials and tribulations and pain and suffering, but that we will never have to face it alone; He will always be with us.

Thank You,
    _______
    Jim Girvin
    CC/NREMT-Paramedic
    EMT-Tactical

flight.medic.752@gmail.com
    PIN: 28028AA4

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettomedic View Post
    One of our close family friends needs prayer...

She has an autistic son and her husband just left her. He is not paying child support or doing anything to help their son.

She was recently written out of work on FMLA due to her son's condition but she only works casual and was terminated so now she has been forced to go onto public assistance.

The courts won't force the husband to pay more child support until they file paperwork but she doesn't have the money to hire a lawyer.

My wife and I have been praying for her continuously and helping her as much as we possibly can.

I'd appreciate if as many people as possible to lift this to God in prayer and ease the burden, or at least let her know that she doesn't have to shoulder it alone...for God tells us that there will be trials and tribulations and pain and suffering, but that we will never have to face it alone; He will always be with us.

Thank You,
    Thank you so much for your prayer requerst. We will definately keep her in our prayers daily. I myself am a single mom so my heart truly goes out to her. I would like to think that because of her unusal circumstances that there should be some sort of legal aid or charity group willing to assist her. If you will let me know what state I will try and find out. God bless you for your faithfulness.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I will definitely keep her in prayer as well...if you have the chance, post it on CB. If you need any details, drop me a PIN or PM. There's a growing group willing and ready to pray in agreement there.
    ---

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    Please say a prayer for my employees and myself that wekeep working with out incident and elevate themselves from thier current position

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by ernsalas View Post
    Please say a prayer for my employees and myself that wekeep working with out incident and elevate themselves from thier current position
    Most definitely will!!! Stay strong in the Faith and Be Encouraged!!!!
    ---

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by ernsalas View Post
    Ernsalas,
    Know that you do not labor in vein. Anything that you put your hand to you do for the glory of God! God has a job for each of us. We are his instuments. He enables us to do, and then do more! He wants each of us to be a light in the darkness of this world. Laboring for his kingdom. Each task we undertake makes clear our statement of faith. It gives us purpose. That purpose is clear. To show the world through all we do, anything we do, that we are dedicated, driven to succeed, not for riches or fame or recognition, but so that those who look at us see Jesus. Because each day you labor, you also talk and pray and handle all the little details that could so easily overwhelm us if we are not grounded in prayer. Others witness your peace, your patience, and your devotion, to the task at hand, to them, and to God. The disciples were a group of people, just like us. Working people. From the most loathed in society, a tax collector (Matthew)right up to a physician (Luke), and Jesus himself was a carpenter.
    I will pray that whatever task is before you God is in the lead. That he enable you to complete the job at hand safely, without incident or mishap. And that through your work your witness is seen, that seeds are planted that will glorify God's kingdom.
    Thank you for your prayer request.
    At HIS feet,
    -Ransomed

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast