Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by t-cellular Thank You All For Your Prayers For Her & I Both! ... Networking with PinStackers forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by t-cellular View Post
    Thank You All For Your Prayers For Her & I Both! Yesterday Was Really Tough Due To The Fact We Were Flying Night Quals & I Looked Out At The Stars And Wondered If She Is Safe, Sober, Or Even Thinking Of Me While I'm In The Air Doing What I Do For Her And The Country! I've Had Some Really Tough Decisions In My Career And I've Always Chose To Be Selfless And Put The Larger Benefit In Front On My Own Needs Or Wants! I Thank You All Again And I Pray That All I've Done For Her Isn't In Vain And That She Realizes That The Path She's Chosen Isn't The Best For Her! I Always Told Her That I Would Support Her In Any Decision And I Was Her Friend First And Foremost!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    You both are in my prayers! God will watch over her, and you too. When his time comes Gus will will be shown forth.
    Thbassman

t-cellular no está en línea Stack level 2
    I Thank You All For Your Prayers & I Am Praying For Several Stackers Right Now As There Are Several People Here Who Have Experienced Divorced, Surgeries, Etc. I'm Praying For All Your Health, Safety, And That The Lord Enlightens Us On His Plan And Divine Leadership!
    Last edited by t-cellular; 04-16-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    We have been blessed with so many prayer warriors responding to this thread. I have kept a journal of each prayer requested and posted updates as I get them. I would love to hear what God has done for each one of you and all the people who have been placed on this prayer forum. If anyone has an update to a previous request I encourage you to post it. God is good and He is always faithful. Our witness to His grace and mercy is a commandment made clear in the Gospels. Jesus says that we are to "Go tell". Praise HIM for He is worthy!!

At HIS feet,
    R.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    We have been blessed with so many prayer warriors responding to this thread. I have kept a journal of each prayer requested and posted updates as I get them. I would love to hear what God has done for each one of you and all the people who have been placed on this prayer forum. If anyone has an update to a previous request I encourage you to post it. God is good and He is always faithful. Our witness to His grace and mercy is a commandment made clear in the Gospels. Jesus says that we are to "Go tell". Praise HIM for He is worthy!!

At HIS feet,
    R.
    Amen on that Ransomed.
    Only for His glory!

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm really digging this thread. It's cool to always see it under the "new posts" section when I'm cruising the Stacks. Let the Message be heard.

I have a prayer request to add. I'm praying for an open door into a new job. I interviewed with a specific company this week and they have a lot of red tape to go through to get the job. I'm praying for supernatural favor to get the position.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Well M_M, the good book says if you don't work you don't eat. Sounds like a pretty good reason for some supernatural intervention.
    I'll pray that God place you where He can most use you. And I'll put in a word for this company too.

In HIS service,
    R.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    I'll pray that God place you where He can most use you.
    This is the interesting part. If you run from this, He will bring you back. I'm always finding this out!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    So are we all I think. Lol. God is persistent! And patient! I for one am grateful for it!
    R.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Wish you the best for your interview MM and hope you get the job that you want!

GBU!
    Last edited by suyup; 04-17-2009 at 10:21 PM.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    You will be in my Prayers Mortgageman. †God† is so powerful. He can do all things.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I will be praying for you too MM, one great thing about God is that when one door closes, He opens a new one. You WILL be blessed with a new job.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Amen to that, Glenn. MM He has blessings for you that you just can't imagine, with the prayer power that we've harnessed here. Praise God

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Amen to that, Glenn. MM He has blessings for you that you just can't imagine, with the prayer power that we've harnessed here. Praise God

I hear you Berry...I think it's more like the prayer prower we have unleashed here! Isn't it nice to know the devil's just stompin around and shakin his fist. Puts a smile on my face.
    LOL

I am constantly blessed by all of you. Thank you all for your goodness and your faithfulness. God is mighty! And He is moving!

Be Blessed,
    In HIS service,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I just wanted to say good morning and †God† Bless to everyone. Have an awesome weekend. I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers for my job interview. I feel strong about it with so many in agreeance.

Have a great weekend and be blessed!