Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Ransomed Hello everyone. I have a prayer request to add. Please pray ... Networking with PinStackers forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request to add. Please pray for my bestfriends brother. His name is Jason. He is recently divorced and very emotionally unstable at this point. It is causing problems with his family, friends, and his job. Pray that God will help him to deal with all that has happened and that Jason will rededicate his life. God's plan is not always our plan. He needs to give it all to God. Thank you all for your faithfulness!
    At HIS feet,
    R.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I will keep him in my prayers too Cyndi!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thanks to all. Please also pray for my mom. She had her gallbladder removed this morning and isn't feeling so hot.
    God bless.
    At His feet,
    R

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    Good Morning Stackers,

As always, it's a blessing for me when I open this thread. Honestly, I see it quite often and most of the time I pass it up without opening it. I equate it to thinking about reading the Bible or praying, but passing it up for something else that seems more fun. I guess it's a distraction to see the other threads on the Stacks and thinking they are more interesting. However, I will listen to that voice in my head(the Spirit) and visit more often as it's a reminder of why we are here and what's important and how we must build one another up in Christ. The cool reality is that the more I listen to God, the more He places in front of me in terms of opportunity and understanding. So for me, I will continue to visit often and get my Blackberry devotion time in by reading about others out there who are overcoming and pushing through in their lives.

Have a great day Ya'll!
    Thank you for posting this. It is awesome to hear about God moving and believers being faithful and responding. God is blessing you.

At HIS feet,
    R.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I will keep him in my prayers too Cyndi!
    I know you will. Thank you Thb. You and craftimomma are a great blessing to me. In HIS service,
    R.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks to all. Please also pray for my mom. She had her gallbladder removed this morning and isn't feeling so hot.
    God bless.
    At His feet,
    R
    I will make my time to pray for her and you and your family too
    Be Blessed
    EA

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thanks EA. Your a Saint!
    R.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Cyndi, I will be praying that your mom recoups from her surgery and that the Lord will keep her. Please let us know how she is doing.

t-cellular no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I've been to this thread before but have waited till now to ask for prayres! I was with this women for over 10yrs and stuck by her during her drinking and a number of things because I really loved her and thought she needed support to get through those things. I found out last week she is seeing someone else who is verbaly abusive and possibly physical with her. I have spent 15yrs defending the country and sticking by her side and I would like some prayers for her safety and that she will come to her senses stop drinkning and come home where she is loved and missed dearly! First and foremost her safety!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    T-
    I will be more than willing to pray for her and for you. I commend your patience and perserverence with her. Thank you so much for the time you have invested. I greatly appreciate your service to our country on my, and everyone's behalf.
    I will pray for you both daily. Have faith. God is all powerful. That is why prayer changes things.

In HIS service,
    R.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    God bless.
    At His feet,
    R
    praying for supernatural healing and wellness to come upon her.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by t-cellular View Post
    Well I've been to this thread before but have waited till now to ask for prayres! I was with this women for over 10yrs and stuck by her during her drinking and a number of things because I really loved her and thought she needed support to get through those things. I found out last week she is seeing someone else who is verbaly abusive and possibly physical with her. I have spent 15yrs defending the country and sticking by her side and I would like some prayers for her safety and that she will come to her senses stop drinkning and come home where she is loved and missed dearly! First and foremost her safety!
    Thanks for your service. I, too, served for 4 years and I commend you for being able to not only serve, but to stand by her for all this time. Those are challenges in itself. I pray for transformation of your friend and the abuser. The Almighty One has a specific plan and purpose and calling for her life. It's probably right in front of her and she doesn't even see it. I pray for clarity and direction for her and for her safety, of course. Break down any barriers, Father, that stand in the way of this woman's pursuit of a relationship with You. Amen.

t-cellular no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank You All For Your Prayers For Her & I Both! Yesterday Was Really Tough Due To The Fact We Were Flying Night Quals & I Looked Out At The Stars And Wondered If She Is Safe, Sober, Or Even Thinking Of Me While I'm In The Air Doing What I Do For Her And The Country! I've Had Some Really Tough Decisions In My Career And I've Always Chose To Be Selfless And Put The Larger Benefit In Front On My Own Needs Or Wants! I Thank You All Again And I Pray That All I've Done For Her Isn't In Vain And That She Realizes That The Path She's Chosen Isn't The Best For Her! I Always Told Her That I Would Support Her In Any Decision And I Was Her Friend First And Foremost!!!
    Last edited by t-cellular; 04-15-2009 at 10:53 PM.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    Good Morning Stackers,

As always, it's a blessing for me when I open this thread. Honestly, I see it quite often and most of the time I pass it up without opening it. I equate it to thinking about reading the Bible or praying, but passing it up for something else that seems more fun. I guess it's a distraction to see the other threads on the Stacks and thinking they are more interesting. However, I will listen to that voice in my head(the Spirit) and visit more often as it's a reminder of why we are here and what's important and how we must build one another up in Christ. The cool reality is that the more I listen to God, the more He places in front of me in terms of opportunity and understanding. So for me, I will continue to visit often and get my Blackberry devotion time in by reading about others out there who are overcoming and pushing through in their lives.

Have a great day Ya'll!
    It is great hearing from someone who has been touched with this thread.
    Hope see you more often in this thread Mortgage_man!

GBU!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    God bless.
    At His feet,
    R
    I'll keep her in my prayer list. Hope she is doing better today.
    Let us know how she is doing.

God will heal her!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by t-cellular View Post
    T-celullar, I want to thank you for your service to our country.
    As Ransomed and Mortgageman said, we commend your patience and perserverance with her. Your thoughtfulness to get her back on track and not to be abused by someone will pay off one day.

Many people will feel the absence of love as keenly as others celebrate its presence nowadays. In a world where love means so much, is there a word from the Lord for everyone, with or without a sweetheart?
    First John 4 focuses not on being loved by another person, but on God’s love for us and our love for one another (v.7-11). According to 1 Corinthians 13:7, this love "bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." How is this possible? Because God’s love "has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit" (Rome 5:5).

We will pray for you and may God remind her and put her back on the right way. In addition, we will pray for her well-being. The Lord Jesus is powerful. Trust Him and He will make a way.

GBU!

----------------------------------
    Long after the cards and flowers are forgotten, there is love from God’s heart to ours! - David C. McCasland