Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Hello every one here, its me again, this time just to say thank you all ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Hello every one here, its me again, this time just to say thank you all for being praying for my sister, i just want to share with you all that my son is 2 yrs old now, and as every parents, me and my wife, we both are asking your prayers for us.
    Thanks God, we are having our happiest days as a family since nov 2008, and looking to keep it in that way.

God bless you all
    ea
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Hey all! Happy Easter first off. I've already asked you all to pray for my buddy that drives over the road for some help; which has been answered, now I'm asking for some more help for him because of previous job it has caused turmoil between him and his family. He is a good man and feels like good people always finish last and is losing hope. Please keep him in prayers and thank you everyone for this thread. You are the best prayer warriors I've seen so far.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    He is RISEN! Happy Resurrection Day to you also!

I am pleased to know that some of your friend's burdens have lightened. I will gladly pray for him and his family. It is hard sometimes in the world today to not become down-heartened. I hate that this is the state of your friends heart. Perhaps it will help him to remember the promises God has made to us. The world tries so hard to take away the joy of our salvation, but today of all days is a day to rejoice! Jesus defeated sin, hell, death, and the grave all for us. To reconcile us to the Father. He did it all, he stood it all, he suffered it all, to ransome us. Has there ever been a better example or reason for Hope? This life is full of disappointments. God's word does not promise us an easy life, but what is promised is that He will always be there with us. We will not face our difficulties alone. We only need ask in faith, believing, and He will carry us through.
    I will be praying.
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed
    Last edited by Ransomed; 04-13-2009 at 04:35 AM.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Hello every one here, its me again, this time just to say thank you all for being praying for my sister, i just want to share with you all that my son is 2 yrs old now, and as every parents, me and my wife, we both are asking your prayers for us.
    Thanks God, we are having our happiest days as a family since nov 2008, and looking to keep it in that way.

God bless you all
    ea
    Children are truly a blessing from God! I will gladly keep your family in my prayers daily. It is wonderful to hear Praise! To God be the glory!
    At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I know this seems cryptic, and possibly insulting. Cryptic, perhaps. Insulting, no.

Pray for my boys. God does know why.

There is nothing cryptic or insulting about your request. God knows each heart. He knows the need represented in the vaguest utterance of prayer because He sees much further than we do, and much deeper. I will gladly be in prayer for your boys and you as well.
    Be blessed.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    Last edited by Ransomed; 04-13-2009 at 04:36 AM.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    I pray for His favor and His grace for all who stumble or wander into this thread today. Be open to receive it and take new territory today.

Stopping by this thread has given me a new and fresh excitement for the day.

Be blessed, Kris
    Kris,
    Thank you so much for posting your encouragement here. Be BLessed!!

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    we will pray for your friend jrhorner71.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    We will keep you in our prayer ealvnv.
    May God grace shows in your family.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request to add. Please pray for my bestfriends brother. His name is Jason. He is recently divorced and very emotionally unstable at this point. It is causing problems with his family, friends, and his job. Pray that God will help him to deal with all that has happened and that Jason will rededicate his life. God's plan is not always our plan. He needs to give it all to God. Thank you all for your faithfulness!
    At HIS feet,
    R.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a prayer request to add. Please pray for my bestfriends brother. His name is Jason. He is recently divorced and very emotionally unstable at this point. It is causing problems with his family, friends, and his job. Pray that God will help him to deal with all that has happened and that Jason will rededicate his life. God's plan is not always our plan. He needs to give it all to God. Thank you all for your faithfulness!
    At HIS feet,
    R.
    I can do this. I've been through this myself, and honestly strengthened my faith. Hope he pulls through, and I'm sure with prayers he will, even if he feels things will never get better.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I'll be praying for him Cyndi, and for all who request prayer in this thread. God bless!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I can do this. I've been through this myself, and honestly strengthened my faith. Hope he pulls through, and I'm sure with prayers he will, even if he feels things will never get better.
    Thank you. I think a lot of us have been their.He seems to reaaly be headed over the edge though and that worries me. His sister will also truly appreciate the prayers.
    God bless
    R.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I'll be praying for him Cyndi, and for all who request prayer in this thread. God bless!
    Thank you Glenn! I can always count on your prayer cover!
    God bless you!
    R.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will be praying for him Cyndi.

GBU!

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good Morning Stackers,

As always, it's a blessing for me when I open this thread. Honestly, I see it quite often and most of the time I pass it up without opening it. I equate it to thinking about reading the Bible or praying, but passing it up for something else that seems more fun. I guess it's a distraction to see the other threads on the Stacks and thinking they are more interesting. However, I will listen to that voice in my head(the Spirit) and visit more often as it's a reminder of why we are here and what's important and how we must build one another up in Christ. The cool reality is that the more I listen to God, the more He places in front of me in terms of opportunity and understanding. So for me, I will continue to visit often and get my Blackberry devotion time in by reading about others out there who are overcoming and pushing through in their lives.

Have a great day Ya'll!
    Last edited by Mortgage_Man; 04-15-2009 at 10:03 AM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    Good Morning Stackers,

As always, it's a blessing for me when I open this thread. Honestly, I see it quite often and most of the time I pass it up without opening it. I equate it to thinking about reading the Bible or praying, but passing it up for something else that seems more fun. I guess it's a distraction to see the other threads on the Stacks and thinking they are more interesting. However, I will listen to that voice in my head(the Spirit) and visit more often as it's a reminder of why we are here and what's important and how we must build one another up in Christ. The cool reality is that the more I listen to God, the more He places in front of me in terms of opportunity and understanding. So for me, I will continue to visit often and get my Blackberry devotion time in by reading about others out there who are overcoming and pushing through in their lives.

Have a great day Ya'll!
    Thats awesome! Thanks bro!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!