Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by reddrvgon hey all... im not christian, but a prayer's a prayer... please ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    hey all... im not christian, but a prayer's a prayer...

please pray for my lil bro (he's 25 almost), had a very bad car accident last may and is suffering from traumatic brain injury... I'm here in Pakistan to take care of him and my family... prayers have helped him survive and recover over the last 11 months and only prayers can bring him back on his feet...

thanks...
    and he will be back red... be strong bro. for sure me, and a lot of people here will pray for you brother
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel434 View Post
    Pray for me to have an understanding an to slow down in my relationship with my girlfriend we have both gone through an put each other through a lot of stuff, I want us to work more than anything I get frustrated cause she has been married an her an the ex relationship is better which is good for the sake of there to kids, an it might be me just being silly but I get some what upset when I'm ther an she has 20 min conversations with him about what's been going on with him an everything, an just like today I call her when I got off from work she doesn't answer the phone, an I get home an she is on the phone with him, an she dosent see why that would bug me, pray for me to understand or for some help to see the light that I can't see. Thank you
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I am sure it is difficult to be consistently reminded of their past relationship and their friendship now may be a real cause of irritation, but ask yourself why? Is there a real issue? Do you feel he is attempting to come between you, are these insecurities from their behavior alone, or perhaps past experiences? Each situation we deal with each day, with anyone, plays a part in our perception of current and future circumstances. The problem is that there are those times when we forget to show the patience and consideration shown to us. As new creations in Chirst our sins are scattered from East to West according to His word, but the emotions provoked by them often linger. As we attempt to strengthen our walk they become a constant reminder to us of what was and sometimes what is, troubling to us. But God is patient with us always. He knows this is how we learn, so He allows us the opportunity to deal with them ourselves, at least until we finally relent and give it to HIM. He is considerate enough to know this will be a learning experience also. Once we hand them over that is when peace becomes our dominating emotion, not anger, or resentment, or discontent, or envy, or jelousy, or any of those other toxic feelings. Until we come to that point and give it to Him, does God get frustrated with us, you think? I believe He sometimes shakes his head and smiles at me. Thinking, Cyndi... must you do everything the hard way...or more often these days......Ok. I'll show you again.......And He does, He shows me patience beyond measure. For only one reason I am sure. He loves me beyond measure. How else could He have put up with me this long? I find myself when I am frustrated or hurt that it helps me to consider how many times, and in how many ways He has had to remind me to be more patient, more considerate, more compassionate to others. So as much as it "bugs" you, you should talk to her. Be patient, she may not understand your point of view. Be considerate of that fact because you may not understand hers either, but respect each others opinion and consider what it is based on. In relationships people don't always agree on everything. Sometimes you must just understand how the other feels, be considerate of it, and respectfully agree to disagree. Then give it to GOD and let Him handle it from there.
    I will continue to pray for you both.

At HIS feet,
    R.

-Hope this little excerpt from Ransomed's Book for the Relationship Challenged helped... you must be an expert on a subject to write a book you know... and I am ... lol.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    red,
    I will be more than willing to pray for your brother. GOD is all powerful, the master physician. Your brother could not be in better hands. With so many lifting him up in prayer God's will is sure to be done.
    You may not be a Christian, by your definition, my friend, but when tragedy struck, you looked to GOD. If you have not already, you should pray for him also. God comes to you wherever you are in life. He is always faithful.
    Please keep us up to date on how your brother is doing. I will pray for you both, as well as your family daily.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    ealvnv,
    Just wondering how your sister is doing?
    Be Blessed.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    ealvnv,
    Just wondering how your sister is doing?
    Be Blessed.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    still looking with luck yet, but when she got the message with all those words supporting her, she feelt better.
    now i think she is better then few weeks ago, because she knows that she have all family's support, and also her kids are doing a great job at school, and also she is praying everyday.....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Ealvnv...That is wonderful news! I am glad she is feeling better. I am continuing to pray for her, and you . Keep me posted.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ask me
    sure i will, and thanks for your time and prays, thats why God is blessing you

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will pray for you kalel.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am praying for you Reddrvgn. He will heal your brother, as Ransomed said that God is the master physician.

Hope she feels much better and will be back on her feet again soon.

God Bless!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Not getting into my beliefs, but I'd like to say this:
    Been popping in and out of this thread, reading here and there, and I've gotta say its a darn good thing.

My relationship with God is very personsal, and thus very private. I do admire those within this thread who offer their prayers.

Mega kudos.

Jay

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I pray for His favor and His grace for all who stumble or wander into this thread today. Be open to receive it and take new territory today.

Stopping by this thread has given me a new and fresh excitement for the day.

Be blessed, Kris

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    still looking with luck yet, but when she got the message with all those words supporting her, she feelt better.
    now i think she is better then few weeks ago, because she knows that she have all family's support, and also her kids are doing a great job at school, and also she is praying everyday.....

Thats awesome news, ealvnv! Glad to hear it. We shall keep praying!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    hey all... im not christian, but a prayer's a prayer...

please pray for my lil bro (he's 25 almost), had a very bad car accident last may and is suffering from traumatic brain injury... I'm here in Pakistan to take care of him and my family... prayers have helped him survive and recover over the last 11 months and only prayers can bring him back on his feet...

thanks...
    Red,
    You have my prayers. It may be difficult but everything happens for a reason and just because you are there and not @ home does not mean GOd cannot use you where you are.

Be blessed,

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Not getting into my beliefs, but I'd like to say this:
    Been popping in and out of this thread, reading here and there, and I've gotta say its a darn good thing.

My relationship with God is very personsal, and thus very private. I do admire those within this thread who offer their prayers.

Mega kudos.

Jay

JFCooley,

It takes a man to be able to make such statement. GBTG for Strong men who stand up such as your self and are unafraid to show the love of Christ!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    I pray for His favor and His grace for all who stumble or wander into this thread today. Be open to receive it and take new territory today.

Stopping by this thread has given me a new and fresh excitement for the day.

Be blessed, Kris

Your words have been an encouragement to me. Thank you and God Bless!

Thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!