Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

I will kepp that in my prayer Ryfoster. Hope it can go back online and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

I will kepp that in my prayer Ryfoster.

Hope it can go back online and speeeddddinggg uppp fastttt soon!!!!

GBU.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ChristBerry is now operating at normal speed ...praise the Lord.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    In the name of the Lord, I pray for peace and happiness in all corners of the world. Thanks for this thread. May God bless all stackers.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Hello all! I have several prayer requests today. I need you to please pray for me. God has blessed me tremendously and He has most recently given me a burden for missions. Please pray that He will direct the path He would have me take. I am not certain at this point how He plans to accomplish this, but I feel His plan is in place I just need to be still and listen. I would also like for you to pray for ministry of Christberry. It is a growing community of believers. Pray for it to continue to grow so that we can continue to lift up, teach, pray, and worship together. And I also need you to pray for a Christberry member who is having some heart problems. God heals. Pray is powerful. I would love to see both for His glory!!!
    Thank you for your prayers and petitions. I will keep praying for each of you!
    At HIS feet,
    Ransomed

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I will continue to pray for CB and you sister, tat the Lord will lift you up and guide you by His spirit. And that He will make His will to you be known and that He will give you the strenght to accomplish that will.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thanks Chokem! I really do appreciate it!

Be Blessed!
    R.

maddogrecurve no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3119f469
    I prayed for u too Cyndi

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am praying for you Ransomed and CB.
    He will make a way for His children. He also will provide everything that we need.

As Rome 8:26 said, "The Spirit also helps in our weaknesses." Apostle Paul meant that to help by joining in an activity or effort. God's Spirit is joined to ours when we pray. He intercedes for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. He is touched by our troubles. He sighs often as He prays. He cares for us deeply, more than we care for ourselves. Furthermore, He prays "according to the will of God" (Rome 8:27). He knows the right words to say.

Therefore, we needn't worry about getting our request exactly right. We need only to hunger for God and to reach up, knowing that He cares.

~When praying, it is better to have a heart without words than words without heart.~

AMIN and God Bless all of you brothers and sisters.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Suyup,

Thanks for your prayer for CB and everything!. Dedication is a trait that is often overlooked these days . . . it's still nice to see in action.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Amen brother thebassman. I will always keep CB on my prayer and also your ministry.

GBU!

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Pray for me to have an understanding an to slow down in my relationship with my girlfriend we have both gone through an put each other through a lot of stuff, I want us to work more than anything I get frustrated cause she has been married an her an the ex relationship is better which is good for the sake of there to kids, an it might be me just being silly but I get some what upset when I'm ther an she has 20 min conversations with him about what's been going on with him an everything, an just like today I call her when I got off from work she doesn't answer the phone, an I get home an she is on the phone with him, an she dosent see why that would bug me, pray for me to understand or for some help to see the light that I can't see. Thank you

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel434 View Post
    Pray for me to have an understanding an to slow down in my relationship with my girlfriend we have both gone through an put each other through a lot of stuff, I want us to work more than anything I get frustrated cause she has been married an her an the ex relationship is better which is good for the sake of there to kids, an it might be me just being silly but I get some what upset when I'm ther an she has 20 min conversations with him about what's been going on with him an everything, an just like today I call her when I got off from work she doesn't answer the phone, an I get home an she is on the phone with him, an she dosent see why that would bug me, pray for me to understand or for some help to see the light that I can't see. Thank you
    be pattience my friend sometimes we dont understand things but God knows what is doing, ill put you in my prays....i understand you... if you just need somebody to speak with count me in......
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    be pattience my friend sometimes we dont understand things but God knows what is doing, ill put you in my prays....i understand you... if you just need somebody to speak with count me in......
    Thank you

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    hey all... im not christian, but a prayer's a prayer...

please pray for my lil bro (he's 25 almost), had a very bad car accident last may and is suffering from traumatic brain injury... I'm here in Pakistan to take care of him and my family... prayers have helped him survive and recover over the last 11 months and only prayers can bring him back on his feet...

thanks...
    i see RED...

Will do brother