Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by suyup Please keep in pray for one of our church member. She ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    Please keep in pray for one of our church member. She is applying for her permanent residence status in the US for the second time after the immigration office denied her application after 8 years in pending status. The immigration had given her run-around with her application since 2001.

She had spent a lot of money to pay the attorney fees and also the traveling expenses for interviews and other stuff. She is so hopeless right now because she was afraid that she will get send back to her home country where she might get prosecuted because of her religion. She came to the US to get protection to avoid the religion persecution that was happening at her country at that time, even until now.

She is a great person to talk to and always be there for those in needs. As an active member of our church, she also lives on what the Bible says. She is a soul winning too. She has great personalities and characteristics which are great contributions to the community.

FYI, our church and her employer has been helping her out in the process. They also can't figure out why the immigration denied her application. She graduated from one of the best university in the US for her doctorate degree. Additionally, she is employed at one of the reputable hospitals in the nation, where they are giving her great recommendations. The US Rep. and Congress members in her home-state also working on it too.

Please keep her in your prayer. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
    Suyup,
    I will definitely keep her in my prayers. I can only imagine how frightened she must be. Remind her of the fact that God will not leave or forsake her no matter where she is. He is always faithful. Bless you Suyup for giving you heart to Christ and feeling the call of those in need.

At HIS feet,
    R.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ransomed,
    Thank you so much for your support. When she was giving her testimony at the church this past Sunday, tears were running down from everyone who heard it.

I am so blessed that I am surrounded with Godly brothers and sisters, esp. with this prayer thread.

I want to thank you for all of you who read this thread and on your knees to put your burdens and give thanks to Him.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    Ransomed,
    Thank you so much for your support. When she was giving her testimony at the church this past Sunday, tears were running down from everyone who heard it.

I am so blessed that I am surrounded with Godly brothers and sisters, esp. with this prayer thread.

I want to thank you for all of you who read this thread and on your knees to put your burdens and give thanks to Him.
    Just took her on my prays, I'm not a church member but I pray everytme I have the chance, I'm here asking for you prays for my sister, who is in my home country, she is unemployed and looking for job with no lucky she has 2 kids and is a single mother please put her in your prays too
    Last edited by ealvnv; 03-28-2009 at 02:04 AM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Just took her on my prays, I'm not a church member but I pray everytme I have the chance, I'm here asking for you prays for my sister, who is in my home country, she is unemployed and looking for job with no lucky she has 2 kids and is a single mother please put her in your prays too

We most certainly will ealvnv!! He will provide!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    We most certainly will ealvnv!! He will provide!!
    Ealvnv,
    I agree with Thb. God will provide. God's word tells us that He will never forsake us. I have myself been an unemployed single mom. It is a hard road, but God kept His promise to me. To never leave me to deal with life's trials alone. He did provide. He still does. And He will for your sister also. She only has to ask and He will lead her and when she is weary He will carry her through. God bless you for your faithfulness. If there is anything your sister is in need of that I can send, I will be more than willing.
    I will be praying.
    At HIS feet,
    R.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Thank you Ealvnv.
    I am certainly will pray for your sister. May God makes the way for her in this hard time.

The Lord is with us even when our circumstances seem to shout that He has deserted us. We may have little control over the difficulties we face, but we each have a choice of how to respond. Trust Him in many ways of our life.

On my knees for His glory.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    thanyou THBASSMAN, RANSOMED , AND SUYUP.

Ransomed thankyou so much I know you are more than willing to help at any way, thanks God I, and me older brother, we both are willing to support her for now, the best help for her are your prays now, i copying and translating this words to spanish and sending her an email with all of them and I am sure she will feel better, and again
    THANKYOU ALL GUYS

GOD BLESS YOU
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    ASk
    thanyou THBASSMAN, RANSOMED , AND SUYUP.

Ransomed thankyou so much I know you are more than willing to help at any way, thanks God I, and me older brother, we both are willing to support her for now, the best help for her are your prays now, i copying and translating this words to spanish and sending her an email with all of them and I am sure she will feel better, and again
    THANKYOU ALL GUYS

GOD BLESS YOU
    God bless you. It is an incredible gift when God gives you the heart to feel another's burden as He has you. I will be praying with great faith that God will answer her need.
    At HIS feet,
    R.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Amen on that Ransomed.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I will keep her in my prayers.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hi there...

I apologize for having not been here as often as usual. I want you to know that I keep your family in my prayers.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help minister to you. Stay strong in the faith.

Ry
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Hi there...

I apologize for having not been here as often as usual. I want you to know that I keep your family in my prayers.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help minister to you. Stay strong in the faith.

Ry
    Nothing to apologize for and thankyou for your answer ill keep your on my prays too

PIN/ID
    ASk
    I have several tonight that I need to add to our prayer list here. I have a friend named Hollie. Her mom had knee replacement surgury today. Hollie has left her children here to go to her mother out of state to help care for her. Please pray for her and her mom. I know this will be a test of patience for them both. Please also pray for her mother to heal reapidly.
    Another request would be for my grandparents. My grandfather is suffering from alzheimers and my grandmother takes care of him. It is so hard for her. He was a pastor and so lived an active life. He is unable now to be as active and it is sometimes hard for him to deal with. Please pray for them both.
    My brother is full time Army. He has done several tours. The most recent in Afghanastan. He retuned stateside in Aug. They are now trying to decide whether or not to send him back. He has 4 children, 1 of which is a 6 month old baby girl. Please pray for him and his family.
    Thank you for your faithfulness!
    At HIS feet,

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I will keep them in my prayer Ransomed.

Go Army! My brother is in the army too. He might get send out again sometime this year back to Iraq.

As followers of Christ, we are constantly finding our emotional and spiritual reserves drained by the challenges of life in a fallen world. In such times, we need nourishment to strengthen us. In Psalm 37, David encouraged us to strengthen our hearts by feeding our souls. He wrote, “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness” (v.3).

When weakness afflicts us, the reassurance of God’s never-ending faithfulness can enable us to carry on in His name. His faithful care is the nourishment we need, giving us, as the hymn “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” says, “strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.”

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
    Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
    Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
    Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! —Chisholm

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

ChristBerry issues

Hey,

Just wanted to pass on news that CB has had some issues with their server...that explains their slow and irratic load times...keep that and the ministry in your prayers that the tech folks get the connection stablized.

Ry
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)