Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

I am right on board guys! I apologize for not having been here the last ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I am right on board guys! I apologize for not having been here the last few days. Please know that I keep and have you and your requests in my prayers. CB has kept me busy the last few days, but its all for God!

To Him alone be the Glory!!!
    Ry
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Good to have you back bro!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    I am right on board guys! I apologize for not having been here the last few days. Please know that I keep and have you and your requests in my prayers. CB has kept me busy the last few days, but its all for God!

To Him alone be the Glory!!!
    Ry

Welcome back!
    I keeping you in my prayer too Ryfoster for your involvement in CB!

Wish you the best!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Thank you brother!!! I'm praying at the moment for God to bring together a formal executive board so that i may be able to officially launch and incorporate the ministry God's given me. Keep that in your prayers bro!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    You know we will.
    R.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    We'll brother!

May God's plan prevail. Amen.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I could use your prayers right now. I just got a call from my dad. My brother races road bikes (bicycles). He was out training this evening doing hill climbs and some smart *** kids (most likely drunk he said) pulled up beside him and started calling him names, throwing things at him, etc. Ran him off the road by hitting his front tire with their truck. He was riding downhill at about 55-60 mph and took a pretty bad spell. No one stopped to help him, and he doesn't know if he was knocked out or not, or how long he was laying there. His $8000 (paid for by sponsors) is destroyed, and thank God he was wearing helmet because apparently he hit the ground pretty hard. He's on his way to the hospital right now covered in road rash and beat up pretty bad.

All he could see was that it was a black truck. He called his wife and she went and picked him up, and she called the police, who refused to file a report because they said there was no suspect. That seems like BS to me. Maybe someone here will have some recommendations for me to give him.

I know you'll all come through. Thanks in advance.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    prayers at ya moto
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I could use your prayers right now. I just got a call from my dad. My brother races road bikes (bicycles). He was out training this evening doing hill climbs and some smart *** kids (most likely drunk he said) pulled up beside him and started calling him names, throwing things at him, etc. Ran him off the road by hitting his front tire with their truck. He was riding downhill at about 55-60 mph and took a pretty bad spell. No one stopped to help him, and he doesn't know if he was knocked out or not, or how long he was laying there. His $8000 (paid for by sponsors) is destroyed, and thank God he was wearing helmet because apparently he hit the ground pretty hard. He's on his way to the hospital right now covered in road rash and beat up pretty bad.

All he could see was that it was a black truck. He called his wife and she went and picked him up, and she called the police, who refused to file a report because they said there was no suspect. That seems like BS to me. Maybe someone here will have some recommendations for me to give him.

I know you'll all come through. Thanks in advance.
    Oh my! Im very soryy to hear this Moto. He will be in my prayers. Im so thankful it wasnt worse! Its very unfortunate things like this happen. I will be praying for him.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You got it, Moto! Prayers to you and your family.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Your brother will be in my prayers as well. It is difficult I know to tolerate the irresponsible and often times dangerous behavior of the world around us. What I try to remember is that lost people are going to act lost. You can not really care for others until you open your heart to God. I will pray that happens before someone else gets hurt. Next time the result may be much worse.
    I will pray for your brother daily. Please keep us posted as to how he is doing.God be praised that he is ok.
    At HIS feet,
    R.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow, Moto, will def be praying for him and for wisdom and favor for your family as you seek justice.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    We'll def. keep your brother lifted...that's a despicable thing those kids did! I'll get more people to lift him in prayer as well.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Jake, I will keep your brother in my prayers. It's crazy how people act in this day and age. I have a hard time believing the cops can't file some kind of report. When he is up to it have your bro push the issue. Again I will keep him in my prayers and thank God he wasn't hurt worse.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Moto we will defintely keep him in our prayers. I will also pray that justice is found, it will happen!

Thbassman

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast