Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by suyup I want to thank you for all of your prayers and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    I want to thank you for all of your prayers and support in this thread.

I was on wedding video shots assignment in NY this past weekend. I was so afraid that the video shots and photos will come up blurry or too dark since the wedding party didn't want any video lights or flashes, just depend on the candles light.

Praise the Lord for His guidance that all of the pics and videos come up great!
    I am so blessed and graceful! I has been praying for the assignments, even while I was taking the video and pics. I just want to let you know that nothing is impossible for Him when we put our faith on His hands.

Amen.
    He will provide!!!

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is so beautiful! God is good.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by cclaw125 View Post
    This is so beautiful! God is good.
    Morning Cclaw! Yes, God is good!
    I hope you will jump right in and pray with me this morning. Please keep each request posted here in your heart, and add a couple more for me. My aunt and uncle are full time houseparents at a Christian children's home. They are in need of constant prayer. It takes a special heart to do what they do and some of the kids placed there are deeply troubled. Please pray for both my aunt and uncle and those children. Also pray for my friend Kathy. It seems she has chosen a difficult path. I fear for her. I would say more, but I feel it would not be appropriate. Pray that God keep her safe and put her back on His path for her. Thank you for your faithfulness! I will pray for you as well.

God bless all you prayer warriors!

At His feet,
    R.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I definitely will.

suyup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    Morning Cclaw! Yes, God is good!
    I hope you will jump right in and pray with me this morning. Please keep each request posted here in your heart, and add a couple more for me. My aunt and uncle are full time houseparents at a Christian children's home. They are in need of constant prayer. It takes a special heart to do what they do and some of the kids placed there are deeply troubled. Please pray for both my aunt and uncle and those children. Also pray for my friend Kathy. It seems she has chosen a difficult path. I fear for her. I would say more, but I feel it would not be appropriate. Pray that God keep her safe and put her back on His path for her. Thank you for your faithfulness! I will pray for you as well.

God bless all you prayer warriors!

At His feet,
    R.
    ~va smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I will keep in my prayer Ransomed.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by suyup View Post
    I will keep in my prayer Ransomed.
    Thx suyup! God Bless!
    R.

maddogrecurve no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3119f469
    I'm right with u Ransomed!

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thank you suyup. Thanks maddog!I have been keeping you and yours in my prayers. Good to hear from you.
    Please also continue to pray for my daughter. She received her acceptance letter and invitation to attend the school of fine arts today. I would also ask you to pray for one of her friends. She has recently made some very 'mature' decisions based on her actions for a girl of 14. I know she has no Christian influence in her own home. Thank God she is at least seeking counsel from my daughter. She gave her great advise and asked her to go to church with her. So please pray God gets hold of her. She is so young.
    Thank you all.
    God bless you all.
    At His feet,
    R.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Congratulations Ransomed! Wish the best for your daughter and your family too!

I will keep you and your family in prayer. Also I will keep her friend in prayer. May God open her heart to accept Him as her Savior in her life and can set an example in her family. Amen on that!

GBU!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im thankful for all the faithful who post in this thread. We are ALL truly blessed and serve a great God!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Im thankful for all the faithful who post in this thread. We are ALL truly blessed and serve a great God!
    same here...i don't post here often but read it several times a day.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    ASk
    I to feel blessed beyond measure by all of you. I so often feel the need to pray for someone. Today is no exception. I know of a young man named Ian. He was at one time on fire for God. But then He suffered the loss of His mother and it has made Him so angry. He does not even recognize this is the reason I don't think, but He is now adamant that there is no God. He is hurting and the anger he feels has given the devil his opening. Please pray for him. Those around him need you also. I even had someone tell me last night she did not feel equipped to debate this issue with him. Perhaps Chokem we have found the answer to our other question. I will, I am sure at some point run into this young man. I pray that it will be a devine appointment and that God prepares his heart to hear the truth. I will not walk away saying nothing. God does not call the equipped. He equips the called! Please pray for this situation. I have close friends involved who need to step up. I asked her if she was equipped to know that Ian would leave this world seperated from God and that her silence would be a contributing factor. I received no answer perhaps God will.
    God bless each of you for your hearts and your faithfulness!! At His feet,
    R.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ransomed, I am praying for his salvation. May God open his heart again.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I will lift Ian up in prayer and pray for that divine appt.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thanks to all of you. I am so thankful for each of you. God has bee very very good to me. God bless each of you.
    At His feet,
    R.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast