Page 1 of 52 123456 ... LastLast

*This thread is for anyone who needs prayer. I'll be checking it constantly, with email ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

Praise HIM and pray for them.......

Advertisement

*This thread is for anyone who needs prayer. I'll be checking it constantly, with email notifications so know that if you post here I will immediately lift you up in prayer. If you would like to post a prayer request for someone else, please do so. Their name is not necessary because God knew each of us before we were ever born. He will know who it is that is in need. I would like to ask that you include a little information about the specific request, but it is not really neccessary. You just do what you are led to do and we will pray.
    Also, I would love to receive praise reports from you. There are times in this life that we each feel God working. I would love to hear about it.
    If you have a personal request please PM me. I'll be praying within minutes for you.
    **For all of the believers out there, please add this thread to your subscription and request email notification if you can. How awesome it will be to know that if at any moment you are in need, you have prayer warriors ready to lift you up. We are united in prayer. We are the body of CHRIST. We are the praying saints of GOD!

"...pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18 NIV

At HIS feet,
    Last edited by azstar; 02-17-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: font format
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    ransomed hi i like your quote the devil trembling good

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Well, I liked it. I'd like to think it fits. I at least intend to do all that I can to see to it.
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-18-2009 at 02:02 AM.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    At a girl have you ever checked out christberry.com

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thank you for the wonderful thread, I hope every Christian on PS will respond. We all need prayer, it seems that sometimes we are reluctant to display a public showing of our beliefs, I hope this thread will change that. I'll be checking this thread-have a good day and God bless!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    great thread. i just lost a neighbor this past sunday. i know her husband needs your prayers right now thanks...
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    At a girl have you ever checked out christberry.com
    I have and I love it. I have been trying to spread the word for other people to check it out. I'd love to see it really take off.

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful thread, I hope every Christian on PS will respond. We all need prayer, it seems that sometimes we are reluctant to display a public showing of our beliefs, I hope this thread will change that. I'll be checking this thread-have a good day and God bless!

Thank you Chokem. I am thrilled to have you aboard. I know that at times it is difficult to answer the call to stand up, but the time has come, actually it is over due. Look around. 85% of people in United States profess Christianity. I challenge them to unite and pray. For others and each other. I know that I feel better knowing that I have your prayer support when I need it. And you will have mine. Daily.
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-17-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    great thread. i just lost a neighbor this past sunday. i know her husband needs your prayers right now thanks...
    He will have them. Thank you Catstide.
    -Ransomed

ShellyMiddleton no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is an awesome thread! Thanks for starting it! I haven't heard of Christberry.com before but will check it out. I'm pretty new to Pinstack, but in reading the threads and listening to the PS podcast, I'm glad I found it.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Shelly,
    I am glad you found us too. -You will love Christberry.com.

~via smartphone~

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah this is very good just pray for us as people to put others first before ourselves
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Kalel
    That is something we should all practice. The world today is all about looking out for no. 1. What a different place it would be if everyone placed someone else ahead of themselves. The crime rate would be literally 0. People would respect each other and even be able to agree to disagree to that end. The world would be, finally, at peace. Sounds like Heaven,huh? Well the good news is there will be no selfishness, no strife, no crime rate, and no financial meltdowns in Heaven. All that we handle in this world is temporary. But until the time comes when all our earthly troubles are gone, I believe praying for the world at large to place another before oneself is an excellent idea. We all need the practice. : )
    In Faith,
    Ransomed
    ~via smartphone~

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel434 View Post
    Yeah this is very good just pray for us as people to put others first before ourselves
    ~via smartphone~
    reminds me of a quote i got on twitter today... "To be aware in a single shortcoming in oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in someone else."

Thanks for this thread, it's great to see people being proactive about looking out for others.

My wife and I are going to look at houses for the first time tomorrow, we know it's a long process, please pray for patience and wisdom as this is HUGE step financially for a couple young kids like us!!

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Prayer

There is absolutely nothing as powerful as hearing someone say that they are praying for you.....nothing comes close.
    At the end of 2007, I had career tribulations and Jermiah 29:11 got me through it with a cheerful disposition. Read it if you are going through a layoff,etc.
    Great idea for a post, I have been on the stacks for a year and this will be my first subscribed thread.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by salscott View Post
    There is absolutely nothing as powerful as hearing someone say that they are praying for you.....nothing comes close.
    At the end of 2007, I had career tribulations and Jermiah 29:11 got me through it with a cheerful disposition. Read it if you are going through a layoff,etc.
    Great idea for a post, I have been on the stacks for a year and this will be my first subscribed thread.
    nice, my dad swears by that verse.

Page 1 of 52 123456 ... LastLast