Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I got my first spam message a few minutes ago from ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I got my first spam message a few minutes ago from someone who was claiming to be from an African country needing money transferred from there to here in the US. If I get that message again, I will be forwarding it.
    ha ha ...i got the same one...

From Susan and Williams Alfarouk / Appeal for Assistance.
    Dearest,
    Greetings in the name of God. We are Williams and Susan Alfarouk Appeal for Assistance. from Sierra Leone .
    I am writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we Have been taking refuge after the brutal war and Murder of our parents by the rebels during the renewed Fighting in our country Sierra Leone . Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300,000.00 Million(Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote 'Ivoire.Please, We have prayed before contacting you with the trust in God that you will be of help to me and my Sister is seriously sick now coupled with the current political situation in Ivory Coast now,We are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to your account for a good investment Project in your country and also relocate to your country with my younger sister susan to further our study.We are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for Your assistance.Please for your good information this transaction Is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Please Help us to get out of this terrible situation and our Almighty God will bless you Please kindly call us +22547734565 for more discussion or you contact me with this email (sussan.willi03@yahoo.com)
    Best Regards
    Williams and Susan Alfarouk
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yup. That's the one I got.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I got spam already too.... something blah blah by the power of God....not that I dont believe in God but I know it was spam (sorry God if you read this) hehe

^^ ooohhh thats it!!! haha greetings in the name of God!!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

contractorswife no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Hey I signed up. I'm looking forward to checking it out some more.
    Sn is tufcookie~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Ok, it was ok, deleting my account the spam. Hopefully my account gets deleted. Nice idea but, I can exchange PIN's on here and not get the spam.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 12-03-2008 at 10:11 PM.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i checked out www.PinSwap.me for blackberry pin exchange its actually pretty cool.
    Sorry, at first you said the above. That you checked it out. Now you mention:
    sorry about that. the site is still under maintenance. thanks for your support and please continue giving feedback!
    Are you a fan of the site.... or the owner/staff responsible for maintenance?

Thanks

lilninja03 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24180B44
    well it seems like a cute idea. we'll see =]
    i signed up as lilninja03

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    original fan, now part of staff, sry for the confusion hayden!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    original fan, now part of staff, sry for the confusion hayden!
    No prob, just reminded me of another dude. Neat site!

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    I got that spam message too...

But the site is cool...
    D-Tole

PIN/ID
    ye[FONT=arial,sans-serif]s we apologize for everyone who did get that [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]spam me[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]s[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]sage. we are doing our be[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]st to [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]stay on top of filtering out [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]spam and are more aware of it at the moment, a[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]s we are a fairly new[/FONT] [FONT=arial,sans-serif]site. thank[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]s to everyone here for your [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]support, and i would hope you keep giving u[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]s feedback to help enhance your pin[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]swap experience.
    [/FONT]

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    ill have to check it out

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Just signed in as JSmurf.. thanx for the invite
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    we are doing our best to stay on top of filtering out spam and are more aware of it at the moment, as we are a fairly newsite. thanks to everyone here for your support, and i would hope you keep giving us feedback to help enhance your pinswap experience.

duck383 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FFFDC6
    signed up and received the same ivory coast spam , then just today received one from some one named goodness99 (googled the name) found out that maybe its a guy and this person has sent the same message to other people also uses the name of joynelson2008@gmail.com on other web sights be carefull.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast