Hello my fellow stackers! I need some assistance. I have been having a problem with ... Networking with PinStackers forum

hastafford no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245E5E02

PIN contacts not saving to my contacts list

Advertisement

Hello my fellow stackers! I need some assistance. I have been having a problem with my pin contacts not being added to my contact list when I accept an invite. I have had two wonderful people requesting to be added to their contact list and I accept, but they are not added to my contact list like before. I have even had one of my contacts just disappear off of my contact list. I have try doing a battery pull, but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Heather

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: PIN contacts not saving to my contacts list

Hey hastafford,

Do a battery pull to reset your device and see what that does for you.

Thanks for letting us know

P.S What kayos said is true, some devices do have an issue with approving and need a manual entry by that person who is trying to accept them.
    Last edited by JDWired; 05-21-2007 at 09:54 PM.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

hastafford, which os are you using? I always have had to add my new contacts myself. to get them to show up in my contact list.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

hastafford no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245E5E02

I am using version 4.2.0.64. In the past, they were added to my contact list for me. There are still the original ones from before. It's just been in the last few weeks that it hasn't been working right. I have done several battery pulls over the past week and it doesn't seem to help. Oh well, life goes on. Thanks for the help.