I am looking for bb messenger friends who have a passion for photography. I would ... Networking with PinStackers forum

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

photographers

Advertisement

I am looking for bb messenger friends who have a passion for photography. I would like to discuss all things about photography places, techniques etc... Maybe even view each others snapshots via bb messenger.

anlatona no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    I am looking for bb messenger friends who have a passion for photography. I would like to discuss all things about photography places, techniques etc... Maybe even view each others snapshots via bb messenger.
    Hi:

I am a serious amateur photographer and would be interested in exchanging ideas via bb messenger (23E21E71).

My name is Tony (Anthony) Latona and I own and operate a consulting business (www.consumerconsulting.com). We are advisors to retailers and consumer goods companies and as such, I manage to work my photography habit into my work by shooting various retail related shots from all over the world (I must travel for client business). In addition, I shoot my son's high school marching band for the local paper and school related functions.

I am a reformed Nikon (film) shooter and shoot Leica (digital) now.

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Regards,

Tony

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by anlatona View Post
    Hi:

I am a serious amateur photographer and would be interested in exchanging ideas via bb messenger (23E21E71).

My name is Tony (Anthony) Latona and I own and operate a consulting business (www.consumerconsulting.com). We are advisors to retailers and consumer goods companies and as such, I manage to work my photography habit into my work by shooting various retail related shots from all over the world (I must travel for client business). In addition, I shoot my son's high school marching band for the local paper and school related functions.

I am a reformed Nikon (film) shooter and shoot Leica (digital) now.

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Regards,

Tony

Great! I sent you a friend invite.

Tigeron99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31c85102
    Im a professional Commercial Photographer. I shoot pretty much anything and everything. I enjoy editorial, High-end fashion and Fine art photography. I went to Brooks Institute of Photography and have been behind the lens for over a decade. Im also new to this site and relatively new to the BB community, so feel free to hit me up.

PIN is on my profile