Hi, please my blackberry bold 9700, recognises that there is a memory card inserted, it ... Networking with PinStackers forum

nas2fly no está en línea Stack level 1

Question my phone recognises the memory card,but i cant access the files saved in it

Advertisement

Hi, please my blackberry bold 9700, recognises that there is a memory card inserted, it even tells me how much space i have left and have used, but i cant access my pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. I am confused, have removed and replaced the card, battery several tmes, it still acts the same way. and when i plug it to my system using the USb, i also cant access it... usually i can access my documents, pictures through a folder named 'blackberry', now that folder appears as a shortcut, and i cant view anything.
    Secondly when the phone rings, it still rings with the song i saved on my memorycard, and my screensaver is also stil showing with the picture i saved on my memory card, yet i cant access anything. WHat do i do please?

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    is it encrypted? if so, the only way to access the info is by knowing the password and if you dont know it, formatting the memory card is your only choice.

if its not encrypted, id err on the side of caution and format it anyway. there has to be something corrupt on that disk.