I toured for years in a few bands and have since been working as a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

coryishome no está en línea Stack level 1

People in the music industry/Bands?

Advertisement

I toured for years in a few bands and have since been working as a backline tech for a little bit. Not sure if I'll keep doing it or not but it would be cool to maybe message on bbm with some other guys/girls that do the same stuff. Pin: 249E5B32

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    My wife is a singer so I'm involved in the music industry by default! Working on promo stuff all the time.
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

twistone no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm a producer/songwriter/recording artist. I'm always looking to network with fellow music industrians especially when their crackberry addicts too.pin me pin:24290ab8

AfraDZak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AFE18E
    Hey, what's good. Name is Jena and I own and operate independent record label Crank Records. I am everything but the artist - GM/PR/Marketing/Legal Dept/Booking Agent/Talent Scout...everything. Lol been at it now since April 2007 and have 1 solo artist signed and just signed my first group - both of which are hiphop artists but we're not limited to that genre only. We've done a lot of work with a rock/folk artist as well. Actually used him for backing vocals and guitar on our solo artist's latest album. It sounds awesome!! Anyway, hit me up anytime. Always looking for new people to chat with. 303291C5 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    As stated in other forums, I'm a producer/musician...I am also an Independent Gospel Artist(I don't mention this much)...

Check out the myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/demetriustolefree

I have toured as a musician with gospel plays and other artists.

I'm always down for a chat with other musician, artist, etc...
    D-Tole

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

Hey there... I fall into these ranks as well. I am a musician. I play banjo, guitar, dobro, bass, mandolin, put a string on a bucket and ---- it I'll pluck it! I own and operate a publishing company. It's called Old Glove Press. My website is my signature. Feel free to check out some of the tunes. I'm glad to see a thread like this one!!!!!! Good to know there are some stackers that groove too!!!!!

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    Nice site there Jason!
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

C.Ambrosio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2581694A
    I'm a singer (a few local things in the past). Would love to chat with anyone in the industry.
    Chardonnay Luv

Taking one day at a time and becoming the person I know I can be.

allpro64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Tim shockley, President Shock Muzik Records, looking to connect with fellow artists, producers and industry professionals, I have a lot of knowledge about the music industry, I can't remember my pin. Lol,

But you can add me by email
    Tshock@sprint.blackberry.net