just got a pearl last night and i have TONS of questions. mostly about customizing ... Networking with PinStackers forum

komomaster no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down pearl customization

Advertisement

just got a pearl last night and i have TONS of questions. mostly about customizing things on the phone. i noticed there arent many options in what you can customize...or am i just missing something?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: pearl customization

What do you mean by 'customizing'. There are a bunch of things you can do. Add themes (not many but a few), wallpapers, ringtones, games, programs and stuff like that. Just check out the BB Downloads section of the site. Also you can try mobile.blackberry.com from your BB's browser. There are some free things you can d/l from there too.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

welcome to pinstack komomaster...
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

First off let me start by welcoming you to the stacks. Here is another good free downloads sight is wap.getjar.com. Just look through all the free apps that they have. Not a very good format site but has tons of things to download. Also just go to your device options and you can find some things to customize on there (mostly settings though).

Hope this helped and have fun with your bb,

COJO 24