I'm due for an upgrade in about two months and I'm not sure what to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

big_attitude52 no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm due for an upgrade in about two months and I'm not sure what to get. I asked the girl at the at&t store about the browser on the Bold, and all she could say is "its ok, I guess". So I don't know what to do. Leaning towards an i-phone.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Big, Just because you come due for an upgrade, you DO NOT have to do the upgrade the day it's available to you.

My advice is to go to the store and "play" with every phone you're considering upgrading to - take enough time to get familiar with each one. THEN, you'll have some idea of what you want to do.

A good test of each phone is to do the same tasks on each phone - have list if you need to and "score" each one as you do it. It's time-consuming and you may have to make several trips but it's time well spent, you won't have to depend ONLY on someone else's opinion. Different people like different things and opinions are just that.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com