I'm on a mission I'm trying to bring all the world together one crackberry at ... Networking with PinStackers forum

rodtheman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BE306

one crackberry at a time

Advertisement

I'm on a mission I'm trying to bring all the world together one crackberry at a time every blackberry should have a full messege list I have been contacting individual stackers one at a time for the last couple days and its killing my fingers though I have gotten some good suggestions and help from a few good people I met in my quest I'm turning my BB addiction into my passion BB users seem to haves tight knit community and I want to take it further so being that I'm fairly new here it took me awhile to figure out how to post this but thankx to some help I'm getting it now I want to challenge every one to make 200 new people and add them to there messege list its sounds way out but I can bet.it is easy if everyone helps out if we do this and non BB users can see how we work more people will come to the green side and we know that a crack habit is only good if its with a crackberry not only that BB users may get even more of what they want from RIM and its newtwork what say ye are you down if so post pin here and add on my friends add on one crackberry at a time

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~4 down 196 to go

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~btw pin me anytime.its in my profile

rodtheman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BE306
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)someone asked me what doesit all stand for one crackberry at a time good question I said and this was yesterday by the way that person being a win mobile user and I said this where can you find people that are willing to jus say hi or what's up that you don't know even if you messeged the wrong person by mistake where can you find someone that is so into the device that they use they might sleep with it under the pillow where can you find people that are willing to help you with a problem because you don't know what's wrong with your phone and they don't even work for the company where can you get support for. A personal issue and need a shoulder to lean on and they will lean to you you can only find it where a blackberry is that's where and that's what one crackberry at a time means so today that perso called me from a curve 8320 TMobile that was the best thing they ever did and I was there first messenger contact