Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast

I am looking 4 a University of South Florida theme 4 my 8310 curve OS ... Networking with PinStackers forum

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF

Advertisement

I am looking 4 a University of South Florida theme 4 my 8310 curve OS 4.5 Zen PLEASE ANYONE!!!!!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I'm looking for a today or today plus theme that actually works with the BETA 5.0 OS... every theme I try ends up having an issue with either scrolling or the today text...

sunny293 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Could you pls try to convince "Super" Raton to make puy out a 83xx (8320) Version of his "Ferrari Carbon" Theme!? That Theme is just super. Thank you in advance. QUOTE=azstar;1059664]Place all 83xx series device theme requests here. [/QUOTE]

gar_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F733A
    Love to see a 4.5 theme for the 8310 of Mark Martin #5 Nascar??

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I want a theme tats a spider monkey then I want on 2nd screen the the theme coming at me like a spider monkey then on lock screen I want something I want the spider monkey all jacked up on moutain dew I got 8330 4.5

A batman or subzero theme would b tight to or make them both fighting each other for the theme tat would b sweet

hi I'm chris n I wanted to request a theme for my 8330 I want a spider monkey theme I want on home screen the the spider monkey coming at me then on the first screen I want the spider monkey all jacked up on mountain dew then something tight on the other screens...that's my request hope you can do it

alana6107 no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme Request!!

I havent seen one posted here yet so if there is then sorry for requesting again but i would love a theme based on celstial symbols, sun, moon, stars, ect. in orange, yellow and red colors to match my phone! im using a 8330 version 4.5......thanks in advance if anyone can do this for me!!

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    Um, I was wondering if someone could make a PS3 style theme with an XMB selection bar for the 83xx with an OTA.

BlackPnkAngel no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Place all 83xx series device theme requests here.
    I would really like a Goddess theme, a Smallville theme with like the characters but also some Kryptonian stuff, a kyrptonian theme with like everything kryptonian letters symbols all of it (I love krytonian stuff I know the alphabet and I have the symbol for Journey as my background) and a Supernatural theme

BlackPnkAngel no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Place all 83xx series device theme requests here.
    I would really like a Goddess theme, a Smallville theme with like the characters but also some Kryptonian stuff, a kyrptonian theme with like everything kryptonian letters symbols all of it (I love krytonian stuff I know the alphabet and I have the symbol for Journey as my background) and a Supernatural theme
    I like Zen so if u could do it that be great.
    If anyone would be so kind, I don't expect one person to do it all but if someone would be kind to do one
    Thanks so much!!!

BethanyB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AC44FA

Paranormal Theme for Curve 8330

Hi I was wondering if anyone could make a theme for the 8330 with a 4.5 os that is about ghost and ghost hunting. Not about any tv shows or anything just a ghost hunting theme for my ?. I'd like to have a choice between a today and a reg theme. Any kinda colors would be fine. Just something really scary like an animated screen where ghost show up every now and then and please make it realistic NO ZOMBIE type stuff and please no pacman ghost look alikes I would greatly appreciate it and would love to see what kinda super theme makers we got here at Pinkstack. Thanks a bunch feel free to email me with any questions
    Last edited by BethanyB; 12-27-2009 at 02:29 PM.

redwall14 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Theme Request...

I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 running v4.5.0.175 and I was wondering if someone could make a Minnesota Twins and/or Modern Warfare 2 Theme with a Bold look?

tillu30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    HI lit. dying for the best superman theme in the house not finding it anywhere, for my bb8310. someone??

Greeneyedbandit no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would like a custom Tiffany & Co, bottom zen theme for the 8330. I have the images and will pay for custom work. Please pm me if you are interested.