Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Can someone PLEASE make a family guy theme. OS 4.5 and an ota. I havent ... Networking with PinStackers forum

goodegg97 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Advertisement

Can someone PLEASE make a family guy theme. OS 4.5 and an ota. I havent quite found one that fits what I want. Most of them deal only with stewie. I agree that stewie is the most popular character of this show, but really want one that incorporates the whole show. I know I am being insanely picky, but i would like stewie as the home screen wp, (there is a black wall paper with stewie that says "I'd love to stay and chat, but your such a b**ch!" it would look awesome with red icons). Maybe Brian as the app screen, The evil monkey in Chris' closet as the call screen and one of the whole family as the lock screen. Please someone take this challenge and make one.

firebuff08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Could someone please make me 8350i stock today plus. Please Please I would love that for work..
    Thanks so much!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Kleq no está en línea Stack level 1

HTC Touch theme? anyone?

I'm looking for an 8320 OS 4.5 an HTC touch theme like KD's with the same animation??
    Please

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Palm "Pre-style" theme request

Can someone create a Palm "Pre-style" theme based on the smartphone being released for the Curve (8300 os 4.5)? I thought it would be fun to have something different! Thanks in advanced
    Jenny-
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

goodegg97 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, I am seriously begging for this theme! I have an 8330 with a 4.5 os. I would love it if the theme making gods/goddesses would make a family guy theme. I have seen several stewie themes out there, but they are nothing like what I am looking for. This is where it gets kind of specific. I would like stewie as the home screen (there is a wp floating around that says "I'd love to stay and chat but your a total b**ch" it doesn't have to be that one), the angry monkey as the call screen, the entire family as the lock screen. I would like it in either zen or L and the icons need to be user customizable. PLEASE, I'm dying for a theme like this, lol. Thanks in advance to who ever decides to take my picky ramblings and makes this theme a reality!

PCarde no está en línea Stack level 1

Toronto BlueJays

1. I am Canadian

2. I like baseball

3. Toronto Blue Jays are a Canadian Franchise

lol I was just wondering if someone could make a sharp looking Toronto Blue Jays theme using their current logo and colours

thx

firebuff08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - 8350i Stock Today Plus Theme. Nothing fancy just really need some today items on my home screen! Thank you so much in advance.
    Nick

zahara27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would looove a vampire theme one. Mostly where you see the teeth or eyes (black, red, white coloring) theme for 83xx =D

mattyad13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been looking for a LONG time for a theme that is exactly like the "dimension L" theme that comes with my 8330 curve but with black background and white or blue or red or green writing, I even want the stock icons and everything still, is this possible?

derose14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    can someone please make that ferrari theme with the actual car, ive seen one i loved but when i click the link it doesnt work

blacksheep10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248C54BB
    Please help!looking for a gsxr theme and I can't find it at all!!
    A fox racing theme for the 8330 would be great too!!

Davidcllns16 no está en línea Stack level 1
    If anybody could make an nightmare on elm street theme that would be sweet as hell

csg1976 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How about a grateful dead dancing bears theme, animated would be sweet. Maybe a penn state theme as well, seems to be a lot of osu requests around here. Ota's are the wave of the future if you get my drift.

noamsh no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme request

Hi everyone...

i'm looking for theme that locate the SMS/MMS maeseges on the home screen like the calender and the mail messeges.

if any one can put an OTA link it will be great

my berry is 8310....

thanks
    Noam

jeswalk78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am looking for a loving or missing my sailor theme. I would like something with subs. I think that it would be great to be able to show my support and my sadness while loved one is deployed. I have seen a lot for Army and Marines but none for Navy. I would like the sailors cap instead of a hourglass if that can be done or a sub for the battery meter. This is for a 8330 running os 4.5