Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i guess it doesn't matter who is president, just another person to blame when stuff ... Networking with PinStackers forum

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

i guess it doesn't matter who is president, just another person to blame when stuff goes wrong. Just hope his skin is thicker than steel.
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    I am really sorry to say this, but every time I hear the name Obama, the first thing I think of is Randy Marsh's song:

"O-bama, you gave me so much without taking, but now you are gone, O-bama."

The second thing I think of is my unacceptably high hopes that he will change the face and perception of the United States of America in the global community. Honestly, although I am Canadian, I feel that Barack Obama is a fine example of the " real American", not an example of the stereotype that the world perceives.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Amen, Jbee!
    Just giving HIM(The Lord.) the credit due...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Regardless of who I voted for, or what my political opinion is, I remain steadfast in the fact that God is in control. *Every man, He has chosen, to place in power. Not only just to lead, but to humble a nation. God Bless our new President, protect him and his family from evil, and lead him in wisdom & truth...for your glory and namesake. In Christ's name... -amen

*For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things were created through Him and for Him. -Colossians 1:16

P.S.-Great post, Cats!
    Great post Jbee. HE is in control.

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Whether or not you voted for the man, the fact is that he was elected and is about to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States.

Agree with his agenda or not, it is now our duty as Americans to support Obama, keep him in our prayers and go on enjoying the liberties we have as citizens of this great country we live in!
    Well said, appreciate you!

I voted for him am very proud.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Look at the neighborhood ball! I wish I was there looks too fun!
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    God guided GW Bush on his horrible choices for the last 8yrs. Hard work and wisdom is what brings true change. I voted for Obama and shared this day with my 3yr old girl who I think was more excited then me and I'm not sure she really understands the impact of this day. Truly proud to have been apart of history.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by coverdac View Post
    God guided GW Bush on his horrible choices for the last 8yrs. Hard work and wisdom is what brings true change. I voted for Obama and shared this day with my 3yr old girl who I think was more excited then me and I'm not sure she really understands the impact of this day. Truly proud to have been apart of history.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You know. I agree with you Yes, I am very glad I was apart of this historical day and I do believe Obama is going to do good for the country. I dont know why, just a feeling I have. But, on the other hand, I see some bad things happening in the future. You can not sit there, any of you, and say that there will be no attempts to "end his presidency" (you should know what im talking about, I just do not want to the say the actual word). That is the only thing I am afraid of and what I think will turn this into a difficult 4 years for him.
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Assassinations will happen, we can't control people. You can try to avoid it I guess. Good luck dodging bullets.
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    You know. I agree with you Yes, I am very glad I was apart of this historical day and I do believe Obama is going to do good for the country. I dont know why, just a feeling I have. But, on the other hand, I see some bad things happening in the future. You can not sit there, any of you, and say that there will be no attempts to "end his presidency" (you should know what im talking about, I just do not want to the say the actual word). That is the only thing I am afraid of and what I think will turn this into a difficult 4 years for him.
    The protection provided to our leaders is much more than it was 20 years ago and where I understand where you are coming from I don't see this happening. Is it possible ...Yes...Is it likely No!! As for President Bush he went with his heart, beliefs and intelligence and no one can fault him for that. Today is historic for many reasons and I am so proud to be part of it and can't wait to tell my baby girl all about it. best wishes to Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Byrd and a speedy recovery. I never thought I would see this but I am so glad I did words can't explain. of course this is IMO and nothing more.

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ok. Can I just ask something with out people thinking I am trying to be an @$$hole because I really am not. Im asking because I really want to know...

Why are some people all crying and excited because they witnessed history? I mean, ya its a historic event but to be crying and all emotional over it?
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

DinaDivas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21e357ef
    although im Not Vote for Him..
    because I Live on Indonesia...
    but.. Im fans Of Obama...