Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i became an obama fan the day he won the election. yes i voted for ... Networking with PinStackers forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Thumbs up Obama

Advertisement

i became an obama fan the day he won the election. yes i voted for the other guy but like i said i became a fan the day he won the election because i hope the best for our great country. i'm even getting a little excited about the "new" pres taking office. i really hope and pray he is just what we need.
    godspeed mr obama!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    i voted for obama and i too hope that it is what we need... man look at that beast ride. funky looking limo.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    We don't all have to agree but name calling will NOT be tolerated! We do not want to have to close this thread for flaming so please don't ruin it for those who want to discuss this historical day. Any name calling, rude language, or other flaming will result in an infraction. Keep your comments and opinions constructive or keep them to yourself.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    my opinion is my opinion. this is a forum, i was neither bashing nor putting anyone down. i simply stated he laughs at you every night. my opinion. thanks

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    The real problem for our new pres is congress, those guys have hidden agendas and that's going to be the real issue for obama. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BkLady388 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am honored to have voted for, and believe in, Barack Obama and his message of hope for our great nation's future! I only wish I had children to share this great moment with. Friends & family will have to do...

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Only time will tell if he can do everything that was promised by him in his campaign. Good luck to him. That is one job that I would never want to have.
    -Josh

VR
    nah he is a politican, they all lie to get in the door.
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Request to close this thread. I like the idea and value cat's intention by posting it but let's just stick to what we know best (cell phones) and leave politics to politicians. Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinion and this is mine.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is in social networking, no need to close it. Either be social and discuss respectfully or move on. What's the big deal here people?

Whether you voted for him or not, this is a huge day in American history. There is no perfect politician.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VR
    My only complaint against him is that his heartfelt messages and his rough childhood... i think 75% of this forum had it rougher than he did. He uses his weak story to get into the heart of the public. Americans aren't too bright when it comes to politics rofl.
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I would so love to be at home watching this instead, I've had to resort to the ever reliable Tivo. Just not the same thing as watching it live. Either way, change is on the way!!!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I am VERY proud of our nation today

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I proudly voted for Obama and am following the inauguration on two tv sets and I've never been so hopeful so the future as I am now. The reason why I asked for the thread to be closed was because I was starting to see some inappropriate replies to it. I am really thankful for the thread and I'd hate to it closed but some people just don't know how important these next four years will be for American History.

Proud member of the Democrat Party.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Are you not an American? If you voted then you should classify yourself in that category. If you didn't vote then you threw away your right to speak.
    We all know what it takes to be in politics. Where you may have the best intentions you aren't always the one making the decisions. That's why you have advisors.
    The best candidate of the two choices won. And we are seeing history in the making. Sit back and enjoy. We can only go forward.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast